Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 479 of 888 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 529 579 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6142
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    I've been to the apartment twice and paid an upcharge of $$ and then quit it. Nothing spectacular really.

    Skip it. And definitely don't DATY. That kitty is sometimes a little funky from all the baby batter that gets dropped off in her. She puts on a good show but she's nothing special.
    It's sad because it's basically impossible to find an attractive black provider that 1) has no pimp and 2) is under 200 lbs and 3) is safe.

    It's a bucket list item that seems like it will only get fulfilled if I go way out of state.

  2. #6141
    I believe at Brennon68 had been extolling her "virtues" in prior posts. He's one of her biggest fans.

  3. #6140
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with her in her apartment like a year ago when a qv was 100. I've seen her new rates and just laugh. I can't believe people pay that much. Much higher quality escorts available for much less.
    I've been to the apartment twice and paid an upcharge of $$ and then quit it. Nothing spectacular really.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    Quoted $600 for one hour. I really hope you didn't actually pay that. I think I'm the only member on this board that hasn't raw dogged her yet.
    Skip it. And definitely don't DATY. That kitty is sometimes a little funky from all the baby batter that gets dropped off in her. She puts on a good show but she's nothing special.

  4. #6139
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Soccer mom a few times. She's very sweet and easy to schedule with. Not GFE and everything is covered. Nothing special or amazing performance wise, but she makes up for that with absolutely zero drama and no attitude.
    This was my experience with her as well but I saw her a few years back with no drama and no attitude.

  5. #6138

    Not so fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    Quoted $600 for one hour. I really hope you didn't actually pay that. I think I'm the only member on this board that hasn't raw dogged her yet.
    I haven't and I don't plan on it LOL.

  6. #6137
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Round74  [View Original Post]
    I'll be traveling thru the area this weekend. Wondering if either of these providers are legit or good. If not, any recommendations?

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-original-soccer-mom

    https://tryst.link/escort/mckenzimorganxx
    Have seen Soccer mom a few times. She's very sweet and easy to schedule with. Not GFE and everything is covered. Nothing special or amazing performance wise, but she makes up for that with absolutely zero drama and no attitude.

  7. #6136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellas.

    This is an easy recommendation to write. Another great visit. What a beautiful, sweet and naughty young lady. Submissive and a lot of fun. Highly recommend.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kattsmeow
    Quoted $600 for one hour. I really hope you didn't actually pay that. I think I'm the only member on this board that hasn't raw dogged her yet.

  8. #6135

    Lol

    I had a visit with her in her apartment like a year ago when a qv was 100. I've seen her new rates and just laugh. I can't believe people pay that much. Much higher quality escorts available for much less.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellas.

    This is an easy recommendation to write. Another great visit. What a beautiful, sweet and naughty young lady. Submissive and a lot of fun. Highly recommend.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kattsmeow

  9. #6134

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/193643300334

    LMAO! Asked about outcall hour with Bratt 25 min travel time. Quoted $$$$$ Laughed and spit my drink out on my phone. Good luck with that!
    After reading her add. I'm pretty sure they can't count.

  10. #6133
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellas.

    This is an easy recommendation to write. Another great visit. What a beautiful, sweet and naughty young lady. Submissive and a lot of fun. Highly recommend.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kattsmeow
    I remember nutting in her for $. 5 at a shady quality inn in simpsonviille. I'll pass on the new pricing attempt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210703_120329.jpg‎  

  11. #6132

    Kami J

    Quote Originally Posted by Confused1966  [View Original Post]
    Today I had a delivery to make in the neighborhood where Kami sees visitors, so I drove by the rental to see if her car might be in the driveway. No car, but there was a realtor's lock box hanging from the front door knob. Looks like the place is for rent or sale.
    Damn! We lost another good BJ artist. Things are getting tough around here.

  12. #6131

    Bratt

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/193643300334

    LMAO! Asked about outcall hour with Bratt 25 min travel time. Quoted $$$$$ Laughed and spit my drink out on my phone. Good luck with that!

  13. #6130

    Katt

    Hello fellas.

    This is an easy recommendation to write. Another great visit. What a beautiful, sweet and naughty young lady. Submissive and a lot of fun. Highly recommend.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kattsmeow

  14. #6129

    Kami J

    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard from Kami in the past month or so?
    Today I had a delivery to make in the neighborhood where Kami sees visitors, so I drove by the rental to see if her car might be in the driveway. No car, but there was a realtor's lock box hanging from the front door knob. Looks like the place is for rent or sale.

  15. #6128

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Round74  [View Original Post]
    I'll be traveling thru the area this weekend. Wondering if either of these providers are legit or good. If not, any recommendations?

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-original-soccer-mom

    https://tryst.link/escort/mckenzimorganxx
    McKenzi is a fun ride. Soccer Mom is real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape