Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 10946
-
11-03-20 09:12 #3731Regular Member

Posts: 7Nikki Indy
Yes, it is the same Nikki. She has gone true Indy with the help of Kelani (as per website).
Originally Posted by Selforen11
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 06:30 #3730Senior Member

Posts: 96Nikki
Based on pics I don't think so. Nikki had shorter brown hair and butt isn't as plump.
Originally Posted by Selforen11
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 06:28 #3729Senior Member

Posts: 96Eve
If she is Estelle, read my last review of her and if her rate was only 150, it would be too much.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 18:28 #3728Senior Member

Posts: 28Eve Sweden
Haha, had the same idea on another thread. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...624&viewfull=1#post5053624.
Originally Posted by CranberryJuice
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 15:18 #3727Senior Member

Posts: 135Nikki
https://tryst.link/escort/nikki-xo
Is Nikki former MCE?
-
11-02-20 14:54 #3726Senior Member

Posts: 180What a riot!! Her rate at MA is three-fifty but four-fifty on her "independent Eve" website. Is Sandra trying to pull a Marcus?
Originally Posted by Hater
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 13:18 #3725Senior Member

Posts: 36Thought so!
MA used a lot of those same pictures.
Originally Posted by Hater
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 09:07 #3724Senior Member

Posts: 395Eve
Eve is Estelle from MA.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 04:21 #3723Senior Member

Posts: 253Eve
Me too. She looks amazing, but no reviews!
Originally Posted by UnitedFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 16:34 #3722Senior Member

Posts: 168Happydates. Lola and Lilah
Folks,
Had two solid experiences lately with HappyDates. Reviews below:
Lilah.
Pro: Gorgeous, funny and very into it. She is beautiful. I cannot overemphasize how beautiful she is.
Cons: slightly more limited menu than most HD talent, but menu opens up with upcharge. She had a boob job that left her breasts very sensitive, so boob play is off the table. She also has vitiligo, which I thought looked interesting and which wasn't a turnoff in the slightest, but just calling that out.
Overall: 8/10. She is gorgeous and a great entertainer. I only wish her menu was as open as other HD girls. I got BBBJ and then popped in the bag. With other talent, multipop is usually part of the package. I'll repeat next time I want to feel like I've made it with a model.
Lola.
Pros: Great bum, loves giving oral.
Cons: Smoker, likes to keep the TV on.
Overall: 7/10. Lola is an experienced dominatrix who is moving into the provider business. I saw her for a vanilla visit, can't say I love s&m so I avoided that. She has a cups but has a beautiful tush that looks all natural. If you like tall, skinny girls, you'll love her. I just wish she didn't smoke!
Still very good talent. HD continues to be one of the best agencies in the city (my top 3 are 2 kg, HD and CLM).
-
11-01-20 14:31 #3721Senior Member

Posts: 28I am also curious. Her twitter is very tantalizing https://twitter.com/sweden_eve.
Originally Posted by Blhdr88
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 19:46 #3720Senior Member

Posts: 282 kghub
Avery is fun as hell. True spinner. She's the only one I've seen.
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 15:20 #3719Senior Member

Posts: 86Brazilian
What happened to the 3 hot Brazilian chicks? I'm looking for some fun next week and wanted to see one.
-
10-31-20 01:55 #3718Senior Member

Posts: 91I haven't used them in a while, but they're legit. Had a good time with Nora.
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 00:15 #3717Senior Member

Posts: 131Are the MCE girls european girls with permanent residency?









Reply With Quote





