Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 13798
-
07-04-21 20:29 #5953Senior Member

Posts: 41Kp
Just curious if KP is like the other AMPs / AAs with their ads and posting fake pics on their site. I've lurked for years and never booked because of the hassle / risk of verifying. I would do it if these were the actual girls, but they look like some standard downloaded AV model pics.
Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 18:23 #5952Banned Member

Posts: 628http://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=16244952023719302
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
I don't know her schedule but if / after your verified with KP I'm sure the booker could supply you with that information.
-
07-04-21 12:06 #5951Senior Member

Posts: 109Location
Where is Korean Palace or link to ad thanks and greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 11:10 #5950Senior Member

Posts: 596Lynn
Great review. Do you know how long she will be in town for?
Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 23:17 #5949Senior Member

Posts: 138The video is not who you will see. Read through the forum, you'll find this agency is well known for posting pic & vids of others. Classic B and S.
Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 23:07 #5948Banned Member

Posts: 628Says verified on adultsearch, she doesn't look that hot in comparison to some K girls I seen for 20-40 more so it's believable.
Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 14:46 #5947Senior Member

Posts: 61She does look good but she's probably not going to be the girl that opens the door.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 01:34 #5946Senior Member

Posts: 430What is her menu? She looks good.
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 22:29 #5945Senior Member

Posts: 808You're paying for their time, whether they read a Dr. Seuss book to you, blow you , piss on your pinky toe or give you a HJ it's all the same. Once you walk through the door the clock starts, once you are "done" with whatever you came there for your time is over.
Originally Posted by WoodWorker9
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 18:03 #5944Senior Member

Posts: 337Like I said. House still got there money.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
They are not letting you in the door for a 40 dollar HJ.
-
07-02-21 17:18 #5943Senior Member

Posts: 989One time mamasan offered a girl for BBBJ for $130 because she was on her period. Then I upgraded to 4 hands for an additional $130 because a girl I knew became available.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 16:24 #5942Senior Member

Posts: 262Nina
Yeah it was same chick, her body is thick as hell in a good way, but honestly didn't feel much chemistry. Like she's really nice to talk to but didn't feel that spark. Won't repeat but I do recommend if you want to see a really nice Thai girl with huge naturals.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 15:19 #5941Senior Member

Posts: 337No such thing. Its a minimum of $. 3 for the half hour. So you might be better off paying the door fee and haggling or finding some crack ***** on cicero for 20 bucks.
Originally Posted by WoodWorker9
[View Original Post]
No place is going to discount just for a HJ.
-
07-02-21 14:23 #5940Senior Member

Posts: 68Anyone know what these apartments typically charge for just a HJ? I normally frequent the AMP's but looking to save $ on spending the 'door fee' at these spots and just get a nice HJ on occasion.
-
07-02-21 01:27 #5939Shill

Posts: 196Denise
Worth seeing at least once every time she's on the schedule. Solid performer.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1823898
http://www.xvideos.com/video55870635...icago_-_denise








Reply With Quote






