Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 24825
-
07-05-21 06:28 #16635Senior Member

Posts: 235Still don't Know
PizzaMan21.
Been in contact w her and she doesn't seem out of it to me. Contact has been prompt and coherent unlike what you'd expect from that type of girl. She told me her brother was taking care of her room because she has no I'd right now so that is odd though. If memory serves me right, she did have an abusive boyfriend in the past but I'm not 100% sure on the facts. Could be why she had bruises idk. My memory is foggy but I've seen him before and he was pretty harmless looking to me at least. Had her send a confirmation pic but it was zoomed in tight so no way to confirm track marks etc. She was in need of $ in a bad way but was never pushy to me more than normal. About all I have to add but I'll report back if I decide to check her out in person.
Would've booked a date w her last night but I had another one in my sights.
-
07-05-21 06:14 #16634Senior Member

Posts: 94The girl on the bottom is a junkie with old pictures. Used to go by Savannah but she's started getting bad reviews so she recently started going by "Anna".
Originally Posted by Dubbes
[View Original Post]
When I seen her I showed up she asked me if I was into meth. She also has large bumps all over her arms, looked to me like she was shooting up as well. I'd definitely steer clear of her. I dropped a 20 a got the fuck out of there.
The top girl, Tegan Good, is another story. I've never seen her, so take my word for what its worth to you.
When I looked into her I found old ads with the same pictures she is currently using. That is never a good sign. If she could replicate pics like that, she would post new fresh ones. I've heard she is a junkie but I don't know that for sure.
-
07-05-21 06:03 #16633Senior Member

Posts: 178Green Eyes
Been a few months since I last saw her, but this girl gives a decent BBBJCIM. She lets you shoot it on her face and take a video if you want. Saw her a few times. She was on the Westside then. When I saw her there was no rush. She's thicker around the middle than her pictures show. She doesn't look as good in person as some of her pictures, but thats her. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...503/3172206039Last edited by QuestProtecter; 07-05-21 at 06:10. Reason: more info
-
07-04-21 20:52 #16632Senior Member

Posts: 30Her boyfriend is definitely no twig and her arm is black and blue with track marks. Don't take my word for it and just go see for your self.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 13:32 #16631Senior Member

Posts: 350Like I said it's been a while since I've seen her, and I also said she was a good provider over all. She could have cut back on her smoking since I saw her last.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
I haven't ruled out seeing her since her return to the hobby. I don't get to Indy that often these days, and she primarily offers outcalls. I've just recently saw her offering incalls, and if I see her post while I'm in town I'll probably shot her message.
Unfortunately I have to mainly stick with providers I can set up appointments with days / weeks in advance.
I apologize if my earlier response came off as a negative review. I'd also add she is one of a very few providers (I can count them on one hand) I would trust to come to me.
-
07-04-21 13:08 #16630Regular Member

Posts: 13Tegan, Diamond, Anna
Hey gents,
Does anyone have info on these 3? I've tried searching through the forums, but no dice. Any intel would be much appreciated.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64115239#.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64096572
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/64108151
-
07-04-21 11:27 #16629Senior Member

Posts: 235IDK Bro
Sorry, but I find that hard to believe. Alexis has always been super sweet and her boyfriend is a twig last I heard.
Originally Posted by PizzaMan21
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 21:09 #16628Senior Member

Posts: 290She lit up once outside afterward but neither she, nor the room had any odor while I was there, and as a former smoker, I would pick up on that in a heartbeat.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 19:27 #16627Senior Member

Posts: 727Nikkie
Finally had a chance to test out her head game. She drained me without loosing a drop. Really great head for $40.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64079900
-
07-03-21 16:31 #16626Senior Member

Posts: 144Pawg
Anyone seen this lovely young woman? Seems TGTBT but if she isn't would be interested in her services to see if she really is a nasty little ****!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64069854
-
07-03-21 14:23 #16625Senior Member

Posts: 350I used to see her a few years ago while she was pregnant. I got some hella discounts while she was pregnant. God provider, but she smokes like a chimney. I always had to change my bed clothes aftet seeing her because they smelled lime smoke when we got finished, and no I didn't let her smoke in my apartment.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 14:18 #16624Senior Member

Posts: 350Ebay card scam is they ask for a picture of the card with the last three or four digits scratched off. The catch is the number is on the card without the last three / four digits. When they get the picture they can access the card, and then they are a ghost.
Originally Posted by WhatsUp73
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 13:55 #16623Senior Member

Posts: 350Damn that's a shame. I hadn't met with her in over a year. I knew she was a on a down hill trajectory the last time I saw her. Sorry for your experience, and thanks for the heads up on the situation.
Originally Posted by PizzaMan21
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 13:36 #16622Senior Member

Posts: 1175Just a thought
Everyone ought to put those burners to good use and let her know how much of a POS she's become.
Originally Posted by PizzaMan21
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 12:58 #16621Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks for the heads up was about to pull the trigger on that one myself!
Originally Posted by PizzaMan21
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





