Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 17694
-
07-04-21 23:22 #7614Senior Member

Posts: 417The reply I got when I texted was "Chest feld".
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
Soooo.
-
07-04-21 23:01 #7613Senior Member

Posts: 200Let us know how it went. From the pics posted on her ad, it looks like they were taken from BeautyCam website. But if you met her this evening, please tell us how it went. What part of the area was she in?
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 20:28 #7612Senior Member

Posts: 417Follow up
So I contacted her and asked for a verification pic. She sent me a generic mirror pic. I asked for one of her with a peace sign held up, and she sent me another pic of her in front of the mirror, in a DIFFERENT outfit. 3 minutes later. No peace sign. Be careful if you do see her tonight. Hope it's not a scam or bait and switch.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 17:13 #7611Senior Member

Posts: 417Don't you find it kind of odd that the picture has a watermark in the corner? These scammers can be smart, if they find a girl with a variety of pics they can usually find one with the sort of verification you want. Thumbs up / down, peace sign, etc.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 17:04 #7610Senior Member

Posts: 417Yeah, I saw Bree and it seems that if you are somewhat well endowed, then she's not going to let you bang her. I'm probably the only guy on here that had a good experience with her LOL. She was GFE with me, but then again. I'm NOT well endowed so that's probably why I was able to bang. She didn't bring that nasty pegging stuff up with me either, phew. I would have said no but even asking I would have been so turned off.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 15:04 #7609Senior Member

Posts: 296Fake boobs for 300
Contacted her and she asked for 300 roses. At this same number of roses, Eden is far better even with real endowment. What's going on with most girls nowadays?
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 14:21 #7608Senior Member

Posts: 296Asian doll
I contacted this beautiful gal and asked her for a verification pic with a thumb down. She sent me one as expected. I'm going to have a date with her tonight. It's hard to find an Asian doll in this town.
https://escortindex.com/large/stlouis/513-817-3/1/1718746?img=2
-
07-04-21 12:11 #7607Senior Member

Posts: 382Yes.
Have seen her but not recently. Back before she went pro and got the bolt ons off Seeking. Stopped when she started on Crusty Crawler. She is friends with Bella (see pic) and her younger sister Steph. I usually gave her 250-300 to come to my house. Think her ask is above 300 now. Kinda ghetto for a white girl.
Like Bella and Steph she mainly promotes pay per view stuff because many of these girls can make decent coin without having to be touched. She only does incall out of a house in north county now I think. We really should start a thread with girls and their SC profiles. Many will post a list scrolling thru of all the paid subscribers they have. I have noticed many that match profile names on here. LOL. So somebody must be buying it, it's not going to be me tho.
Originally Posted by RogueOne1977
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 09:46 #7606Senior Member

Posts: 46Maria's Girls Contact
Would one of you Gents private message my Maria's girls contact number?
-
07-04-21 07:33 #7605Senior Member

Posts: 398Raven last night
Saw Raven mature lady that has real open menu other than greek she was offering for $100 half hour GFE fetishes BBBJCIM just about anything but Greek and BBFS!
Holidays I'm sure are slow she is petite I don't have pic but if you contact she will send one to you!
Three one four seven six three!! 3 two two zero!
Tight pussy good BBBJCIM watch out she squirts sometimes.
Aim.
-
07-03-21 15:21 #7604Senior Member

Posts: 319Lilo
Has anyone ever had any luck with her? I tried her once and showed up to her house and got no reply when I got there. I even tried once again a week later and she said she gave me the address but I never came. Something weird about her communication. Anyone actually meet up? I'm wondering if she is just a scam.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/64075276#.
-
07-03-21 14:07 #7603Regular Member

Posts: 21Thanks man. This forum is great to save me from trouble
Really appreciate it! I was away from this hobby since pandemic and didn't aware this Bree lady.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 09:49 #7602Regular Member

Posts: 17Lily in St. Charles
I used a burner phone.
Originally Posted by RangerStl
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 09:01 #7601Senior Member

Posts: 81FITR"s Reason #37 to not use social media
Avoid Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and all its iterations at all costs.
Originally Posted by HocBall33
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 07:45 #7600Senior Member

Posts: 218If you're using your real number (which you never should be) and she saved your name (fake or real) into her phone it's likely you popped on on her "people you may know" on Facebook.
Originally Posted by HocBall33
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




