Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 674 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 724 774 1174 ... LastLast
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 17691
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7596

    A Little Research Goes A Long Way..

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulChang  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/63992169

    I texted and talked with her today, almost get to the point on the road. The she ask me for selfie which I do not do (too risky to me), then she decided not see me.
    LOL!
    Dude, that is Bree and her reputation precedes her on this board-and not in a good way. Unless you are into getting fucked in the ass with a freaking strap-on (which is exactly what she is going to try pushing you into letting her do once you get there) or paying for what will amount to a rushed piss poor BJ followed by glorified handjob avoid this chick like the plague.

    Be warned, Bree is NOT going to let you penetrate her and will say and do everything to prevent you from doing so-she is notorious for pulling her signature “you are too big for me” bullshit on literally everyone to avoid actual sex...

    DO NOT FALL FOR HER LOOKS, AVOID THIS CON ARTIST B!TCH AT ALL COST...

  2. #7595

    I saw Sophie back on May 4

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    Posted this in the General section but figured I would try here as well just in case.

    Anyone have any reports on this hottie? Been trying to setup something for a few days and can't seem to get anything past 'Hey'.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...226/3143976546
    See post #7019. YMMV.

  3. #7594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by StlbbHunter  [View Original Post]
    Latina is affiliated with Bree, I have seen her twice, she is a big girl and has some meth mouth starting up, both times were 30 min dates and both times Bree started texting 10 minutes in that it was time to wrap it up. The only positive things about my visits were she does give good head and she has a nice tight pussy and she likes to fuck, I told her I will see her again if she breaks away from Bree, or she turns her phone off while I am there, it is annoying as hell to her that phone going off every 2 minutes.
    Had a similar experience when I saw Bree. She only gave me HJ for the supposed hh visit. And the latina girl was texting her alot too. One time she said you got 15 minutes left. Then maybe 4 minutes latwr says I have 5 minutes left. Like WTF this aint no video game accelerated clock bs LOL. But yea I never went back.

  4. #7593

    Latina and Jen 2

    Quote Originally Posted by StlbbHunter  [View Original Post]
    Latina is affiliated with Bree, I have seen her twice, she is a big girl and has some meth mouth starting up, both times were 30 min dates and both times Bree started texting 10 minutes in that it was time to wrap it up. The only positive things about my visits were she does give good head and she has a nice tight pussy and she likes to fuck, I told her I will see her again if she breaks away from Bree, or she turns her phone off while I am there, it is annoying as hell to her that phone going off every 2 minutes.
    Well that's unfortunate to hear, I don't want our fun time to be ruined like that, how does one wrap things up with only 20 minutes left in the sesh? Oh well, sounds like she's definitely no worth seeing, thanks for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out to Jen before but didn't get any response. In my experience when a provider tells me she "fell asleep", it usually means she bumped me for another client who wanted to spend more money, or she might have a habit that makes her sleepy. I had a friend awhile back who was addicted to fenny and she would literally fall asleep right after using it.
    I did manage to get to see Jen and I did have a nice time with her. Only thing I was worried about was that she had a male roommate but she promised me he wouldn't bother us and I didn't see him at all so that's good. She does smoke so if you don't want that lingering on your clothes might want to give a heads up.

  5. #7592

    Anyone got experience with this one? Thanks

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/63992169

    I texted and talked with her today, almost get to the point on the road. The she ask me for selfie which I do not do (too risky to me), then she decided not see me.

  6. #7591

    Lily from SA

    So I finally saw Lily from SA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2e25c...1-ce1c40b572b7, or if that doesn't work she is Lily3453.

    I don't like the Seeking website, but thanks to other reviews here I got her number 636 970 9662.

    Well, let me just say she's a blast. The pictures are her and recent, and she's in the St Chuck area. Pretty MILF, very GFE. She's $$ per session. BBBJ CIM, CFS, DFK, DATY. I walked in and she offered me a glass of wine, we got to know each other, then she dropped to her knees for an enthusiastic sloppy BJ, and things just got better from there. She's very open and fun, has a nice rack and a great attitude. To me, a good attitude is huge. If you're looking for a 20 year old spinner she's not your girl, but I will repeat!

    YMMV, feel free to message with any questions.

  7. #7590

    Your Friend

    I am interested in hearing more. Pics, rates, whatnots.

    Quote Originally Posted by TirqStar25  [View Original Post]
    I have a buddy ex gf wanting to open up her services where can she advertise on here?

  8. #7589

    Middle age to older providers

    Has anyone had any good experiences with any providers say like 35 and older? Especially any on the Illinois side. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

  9. #7588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...ecial/39890041

    First girl is Jen, she's not bad looking with a nice body, anyways she takes a while to respond so I wasn't even sure if we were able to set up something, but we somehow managed to do so but as I got to her place, I didn't hear back from her at all. I make the 45 minutes drive back home, take a shower and grab something to eat when she texts saying she fell asleep. Why would you fall asleep like right before an appointment? Anyways, I couldn't help but feel wary about her, like maybe she's not alone or she's on something? Can anyone confirm if Jen is good to go, just a pain in the butt to get her to reply?
    I've reached out to Jen before but didn't get any response. In my experience when a provider tells me she "fell asleep", it usually means she bumped me for another client who wanted to spend more money, or she might have a habit that makes her sleepy. I had a friend awhile back who was addicted to fenny and she would literally fall asleep right after using it.

  10. #7587

    Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by TomLewis  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Anastasia? I never see reviews on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/63875753
    She is real and a good time, she is a bigger gal but is down for anything, she has no limits that I have found.

  11. #7586

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...ecial/39890041

    First girl is Jen, she's not bad looking with a nice body, anyways she takes a while to respond so I wasn't even sure if we were able to set up something, but we somehow managed to do so but as I got to her place, I didn't hear back from her at all. I make the 45 minutes drive back home, take a shower and grab something to eat when she texts saying she fell asleep. Why would you fall asleep like right before an appointment? Anyways, I couldn't help but feel wary about her, like maybe she's not alone or she's on something? Can anyone confirm if Jen is good to go, just a pain in the butt to get her to reply?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/63968153

    This girl, dunno her name so I'll just call her Latina. I am like 99% sure that she is affiliated with that Bree, but her pics looks pretty decent and I was hoping to see her. Does anyone know if she has the same issues as Bree or if she's good to go, so long as you don't see Bree?
    Latina is affiliated with Bree, I have seen her twice, she is a big girl and has some meth mouth starting up, both times were 30 min dates and both times Bree started texting 10 minutes in that it was time to wrap it up. The only positive things about my visits were she does give good head and she has a nice tight pussy and she likes to fuck, I told her I will see her again if she breaks away from Bree, or she turns her phone off while I am there, it is annoying as hell to her that phone going off every 2 minutes.

  12. #7585

    St Charles Sofia

    Posted this in the General section but figured I would try here as well just in case.

    Anyone have any reports on this hottie? Been trying to setup something for a few days and can't seem to get anything past 'Hey'.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...226/3143976546

  13. #7584

    Serenity

    Called and set up a date with her. Everything was good. I went to her place and waited in the parking lot for 20 minutes. I texted her and did not see any response. I then left. I ll try again to see if she really wanted to ghost me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/63963061

  14. #7583

    Jen and Latina

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...ecial/39890041

    First girl is Jen, she's not bad looking with a nice body, anyways she takes a while to respond so I wasn't even sure if we were able to set up something, but we somehow managed to do so but as I got to her place, I didn't hear back from her at all. I make the 45 minutes drive back home, take a shower and grab something to eat when she texts saying she fell asleep. Why would you fall asleep like right before an appointment? Anyways, I couldn't help but feel wary about her, like maybe she's not alone or she's on something? Can anyone confirm if Jen is good to go, just a pain in the butt to get her to reply?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/63968153

    This girl, dunno her name so I'll just call her Latina. I am like 99% sure that she is affiliated with that Bree, but her pics looks pretty decent and I was hoping to see her. Does anyone know if she has the same issues as Bree or if she's good to go, so long as you don't see Bree?

  15. #7582
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueOne1977  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit! I almost set one up with her the other night but wasnt able to. Man. I'm glad I read that before I tried again. Sorry you had such a bad one. We all take a hit once in a while.
    If I can keep anyone else from seeing her, then that lessens the blow of that horrible experience. I want to leave a review on LC but I'm afraid that she'll have it removed and have me banned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape