Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 7372
-
07-03-21 13:07 #4087Senior Member

Posts: 755She's Gotten a Lot Bigger
She used to be heavy, but she's huge now. That's not to say she doesn't do a good job. But if really big is not your thing, she won't be for you.
Originally Posted by SnailTrail
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 12:40 #4086Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40The ex
Told me he was the cop that called me, and sent the pic. Said she was still doing it.
Originally Posted by EyeLuvPuss69
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 10:42 #4085Senior Member

Posts: 141I remember a little
I remember a review (Springfield) that mentioned a safe house to play in, a real brother who was easily shoed away, was not demon dominated, was nice person but bigger than her ads. , I like them big myself I'd have no issues. Give her a chance, let us know how it goes!
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
ST.
-
07-03-21 08:50 #4084Senior Member

Posts: 5229I don't recall her name but there was some unfavorable chatter about her within the past year on the Htfd side. It included the pic with her next to the tree, if that helps your search. I recall her because she has, or had, a profile on the seeking arrangement site for years. I doubt she's a "call only" type girl. It may be that STG has an auto post feature. I doubt any girl there is actual awake and posting ads at 5 am through noon. They're usually sacked out that early.
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
07-03-21 08:00 #4083Senior Member

Posts: 343Saaha
She's asking 2 for the hh everything protected.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 07:47 #4082Senior Member

Posts: 492Sensual massage + ?
Has anyone seen this one? I've seen her ads around for a while, was out in the area the other day and shot her a text minutes after she posted the ad. No reply all day. Is she one of these "phone calls only" girls?
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/377319963599
-
07-02-21 16:55 #4081Senior Member

Posts: 483Idk
I think she use to dance at the 5th.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 15:59 #4080Senior Member

Posts: 734Alex and Autumn
Anyone seen these sisters lately?? Haven't heard a thing since February. They were in Palmer, and West Springfield. Had demons but I thought they cleaned up.
-
07-02-21 15:13 #4079Senior Member

Posts: 204Yeah her schedule looks insane. She must do very few clients in each city which makes no sense financially.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 12:18 #4078Senior Member

Posts: 5229Be careful. She's being managed. No girl would write about herself like this only line in her ad. "Come and get some of sasha. Jungle booty white girl. ".
Originally Posted by XxxPorn
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
07-02-21 12:03 #4077Senior Member

Posts: 96Have anyone seen this one
-
07-02-21 11:43 #4076Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40I see the ex sent you the pic to
I see her ex sent you the ad screen shot to. That guy is a loser dating these girls. What did he expect from a ho.
Originally Posted by WestMassHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 11:23 #4075Senior Member

Posts: 220Helena West
I totally know this woman on a (real) first name basis. She's friends with a lot of my friends and we've had a few conversations. I had no idea she was doing this. I'm not going to out her or anything (on here or in real life, so to speak), but I might be able to answer SOME questions potential "suitors" might have, but only stuff that would be relevant to this site. No personal information. (WYI: No, I've never slept with her myself or anything, but I've seen her essentially naked a few times.).
Originally Posted by FancyLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 09:42 #4074Senior Member

Posts: 96Didn't she had Bad reviews here about being thief?
Originally Posted by FancyLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 08:46 #4073Senior Member

Posts: 5229Totally agree! Likewise with other cheek, chin, lip and face piercings. Don't they know that nose piercing are for cows and horses? It detracts and degrades a woman's appearance. I've seen eyebrow piercings but someday an idiot will try an eyelid.
Originally Posted by SideOfIrish
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





