Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 7371
-
07-03-21 08:50 #4086Senior Member

Posts: 5229I don't recall her name but there was some unfavorable chatter about her within the past year on the Htfd side. It included the pic with her next to the tree, if that helps your search. I recall her because she has, or had, a profile on the seeking arrangement site for years. I doubt she's a "call only" type girl. It may be that STG has an auto post feature. I doubt any girl there is actual awake and posting ads at 5 am through noon. They're usually sacked out that early.
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
07-03-21 08:00 #4085Senior Member

Posts: 343Saaha
She's asking 2 for the hh everything protected.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 07:47 #4084Senior Member

Posts: 492Sensual massage + ?
Has anyone seen this one? I've seen her ads around for a while, was out in the area the other day and shot her a text minutes after she posted the ad. No reply all day. Is she one of these "phone calls only" girls?
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/377319963599
-
07-02-21 16:55 #4083Senior Member

Posts: 483Idk
I think she use to dance at the 5th.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 15:59 #4082Senior Member

Posts: 734Alex and Autumn
Anyone seen these sisters lately?? Haven't heard a thing since February. They were in Palmer, and West Springfield. Had demons but I thought they cleaned up.
-
07-02-21 15:13 #4081Senior Member

Posts: 204Yeah her schedule looks insane. She must do very few clients in each city which makes no sense financially.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 12:18 #4080Senior Member

Posts: 5229Be careful. She's being managed. No girl would write about herself like this only line in her ad. "Come and get some of sasha. Jungle booty white girl. ".
Originally Posted by XxxPorn
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
07-02-21 12:03 #4079Senior Member

Posts: 96Have anyone seen this one
-
07-02-21 11:43 #4078Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40I see the ex sent you the pic to
I see her ex sent you the ad screen shot to. That guy is a loser dating these girls. What did he expect from a ho.
Originally Posted by WestMassHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 11:23 #4077Senior Member

Posts: 220Helena West
I totally know this woman on a (real) first name basis. She's friends with a lot of my friends and we've had a few conversations. I had no idea she was doing this. I'm not going to out her or anything (on here or in real life, so to speak), but I might be able to answer SOME questions potential "suitors" might have, but only stuff that would be relevant to this site. No personal information. (WYI: No, I've never slept with her myself or anything, but I've seen her essentially naked a few times.).
Originally Posted by FancyLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 09:42 #4076Senior Member

Posts: 96Didn't she had Bad reviews here about being thief?
Originally Posted by FancyLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 08:46 #4075Senior Member

Posts: 5229Totally agree! Likewise with other cheek, chin, lip and face piercings. Don't they know that nose piercing are for cows and horses? It detracts and degrades a woman's appearance. I've seen eyebrow piercings but someday an idiot will try an eyelid.
Originally Posted by SideOfIrish
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 08:36 #4074Senior Member

Posts: 5229She looks nice and she's also been on Eros. 1200/ hr is steep for most in our area.
Originally Posted by FancyLover
[View Original Post]
In looking at her upcoming travel schedule, I found it odd that she's in Vail, CO for one day, flies to Springfield for one day, then flies to Wyoming for a day. A ping pong schedule which seems grueling and inefficient. Generally, the traveling girls would park in a city for a few days, then move on to the next city.
BMD.
-
07-02-21 02:54 #4073Senior Member

Posts: 99Helena July 17th
https://tryst.link/escort/helena-west
Just sharing, this girl Helena will be coming to SPfld in Mid July. She is a national model.
Her roses are steep but tailors to upper income.
-
07-02-21 02:46 #4072Senior Member

Posts: 99Bella New Location
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/048684984237
Today, spoke with Bella by text mail over this past weekend. She moved from Spfld to Westfield area. Got a new residence with her male friend, not boyfriend. They both work real full time jobs during the day to pay rent. She gave up being a dancer at local clubs and removed her national Trust Link site posting and went local for posting. The good news. She still does outdates. She gave me a rather pricey rate of 120 to 150 roses but said that is my rate on weekends. She offers specials after work on the weekdays.








Reply With Quote






