Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,351 to 19,365 of 41291
-
07-02-21 22:07 #21941Senior Member

Posts: 1260Actually Its
Knob Gobblin.
Originally Posted by Motoyo
[View Original Post]
Just be careful she doesn't scrape you with those goblin teeth and take away your super powers. Ouch😬.
-
07-02-21 21:32 #21940Senior Member

Posts: 1260Dude That's Hilarous😆
Sarah tryin to come at you with her SAT score is about as significant as me owning a couple goldfish🐡 Irrelevant. LMAO!!
Originally Posted by Hunter375
[View Original Post]
I enjoy when they threaten to turn me into Uncle. Once again- Battle of the Wits. Yeah these girls may have my number but they also have our conversation. So let's see if these girls follow thru with their threats. I'm not the one with any illegal substances in my possession nor would I be dumb enough to admit to doing anything illegal with these girls. Just bcuz we meet up doesn't mean we did anything questionable. We just sat, talked, and I enjoyed her company. I'm pretty sure Uncle is gonna inquire about the pics in her ad displaying the sausage shes proudly sucking on.
So if Sarahs SAT score is of such importance, like its guiding her to make the best life choices, why is she sucking dick for money?😆
You crazy Sarah.
-
07-02-21 20:38 #21939Senior Member

Posts: 174Crazy
She gave a great BBBJ w cim. Spit. But the smell from down below was horrible. I met her for FS but when the smell hit me decided on just BBBJ. So I didn't pay for FS but did give an extra Jackson and she agreed that was fine w her. Then when I left she blew my phone up saying I owe her more money. Went nutz on me. Threatened me w violence and threatened to report me as a ssx predator. (That was funny to me). Told me how smart she was and gave me her SAT scores and told me I'll never out think her. Total bat shit crazy stuff.
Originally Posted by Doped
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 18:30 #21938Senior Member

Posts: 27Don't do it! Bad attitude and stinks really really bad.
Originally Posted by Doped
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 16:23 #21937Regular Member

Posts: 12Midwest Monique
Is it common for her to require a picture before seeing you? I don't mind sending some details but this seems really sketchy.
-
07-02-21 13:55 #21936Senior Member

Posts: 109Sporadic rates
Her rates will change as her need to get her fix changes.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 13:53 #21935Senior Member

Posts: 109Several reviews
As I recall she was a decent provider but left one or a few with the need to go to a clinic and take 2 weeks off.
Originally Posted by JwFinder
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 13:06 #21934Senior Member

Posts: 184Nikki
If the hobgoblin arises, just turn it around and go doggy.
Originally Posted by Motoyo
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 11:46 #21933Senior Member

Posts: 180I've been debating on trying her if price dropped low enough.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
Havent seen 'bad' reviews for her but not great either..maybe a YMMV grey area (but there is so many nikkis with reports I might be mixing them together), and the body looks OK"ish". But that face I don't think I could get past.
Be like banging hobgoblin from spiderman.
-
07-02-21 11:45 #21932Senior Member

Posts: 266I have been told the same
I have also been told of amazing head. Ending with a gift.
Originally Posted by NotWhatiItSeems
[View Original Post]
And she is bat shit crazy, you will likely have to block her number.
-
07-02-21 11:13 #21931Senior Member

Posts: 693Report on this one
Saw her like 2 weeks ago once at a westside townhouse that another girl who posts works from (older looking "hag" chic I forget that I also saw at the same house). The house seems to give me the impression its run by management but they leave you alone (heard a guys voice in another room). Even used the same bedroom when I walked in as the hag chic. So based on SM posts this one possibly does some swan walking in the 103/ san juan areas and also floats around Calahan where she has done hostings as well. Service was standard bbj / cfs, with wider menu seemingly available (I usually perform the "test" where I'm going to go unwrapped to see her response and then proceed to wrap up anyway, just cause I'm curious). Obviously pics are not quite was reality will throw at you but otherwise it was a nut what can I say (shrugging my shoulders).
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 11:02 #21930Senior Member

Posts: 31Sting?
Someone posted this in the st auggy forum. Wonder if there was something similar in jville.
http://www2.sjso.org/smartwebclient/jail.aspx
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 10:28 #21929Senior Member

Posts: 690She Asks for 80 Coins But Accepts 40 Coins
I have seen her 3 times, she does look worse than her pics and shows needle marks. So all you mongers. She needs your coins to get her daily candy craving, so she will accept fewer coins than she posts in her ad! Remember, if she gerts no coins she gets no candy and candy is the most important need in a user's life.
Originally Posted by JwFinder
[View Original Post]
Only seen her for BBBJ CIM, she does a good job, DT and sucks the boys down below if you ask. Takes your full load cim, but does not swallow. Had an odor from below two of the times when I saw her, so I do not reach to play with anything below, but I do pull on her nipples and play with her jugs.
First time I saw her she said 80 coins no less, I told her I was nearby and only had 40, she said come over. Next week I tried her again, she said 80 coins, I said 40 and she said no, not less than 80. So I saw someone else. Few days later she texted me and said she would do 40 coins, I told her ok if she swallowed and got great BBBJ CIM and she swallowed when I filled her mouth. Saw her a week later for 40 coins, but she did not swallow.
I will repeat, I like my boys sucked, but I will never do FS or finger down below. For 40 coins, not bad head, but no way would I be silly enough to pay 80 coins. She needs candy every day so she desperately needs our coins.
Never pay full asking amount. Your wallwt will be happy and so will your little guy!
-
07-02-21 06:15 #21928Senior Member

Posts: 1246It's Not Down
The site is still up.
Originally Posted by Grune
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 00:45 #21927Senior Member

Posts: 174Crazy
Great head. Very bad odor down below. Bat shit crazy.
Originally Posted by NotWhatiItSeems
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






