Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,336 to 19,350 of 41287
-
07-03-21 12:26 #21952Senior Member

Posts: 266None look familiar
I do not recognize any of these as Jax providers.
Originally Posted by Andry
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 10:31 #21951Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89Not sure about anybody else but I don't recognize any of those from Jax area. And don't judge me by my post count. Trust me.
Originally Posted by Andry
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 09:17 #21950Senior Member

Posts: 1107Monique
Although I don't know her personally, I agree that she's got a great rep. She's not one of the sketchy ones, and if I went to see her, I wouldn't worry about sending a pic.
Originally Posted by BobbSledd
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 07:31 #21949Senior Member

Posts: 780I wouldn't worry about sending her a picture, I've known her for years. Monique is highly reviewed and respected. My personal opinion.
Originally Posted by ThroatLove
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 00:46 #21948Senior Member

Posts: 377New In Jacksonville Forum
Hello there mongers I'll In J-Ville area This Weekend And I looking to have some fun any help you can provide me to find some of good providers will be appreciated. I'm not into a High Cash Spending, not A BBBJ Fan just to Avoid a klinic visit but I'd love to get a HJ And Full CIM or maybe a FS. I got a few on my Watch list but Any Recommendations from You Will Be Awesome.
I usually have my regulars in Tampa but I'm not traveling there now Thanks.
My watch List below! Any Info?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/64052152
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/64051019
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/64028732
-
07-03-21 00:28 #21947Senior Member

Posts: 452Slurpped up
I visited her before C19 and had a great time. No gifts were received. Her DT is legit.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 22:07 #21946Senior Member

Posts: 1260Actually Its
Knob Gobblin.
Originally Posted by Motoyo
[View Original Post]
Just be careful she doesn't scrape you with those goblin teeth and take away your super powers. Ouch😬.
-
07-02-21 21:32 #21945Senior Member

Posts: 1260Dude That's Hilarous😆
Sarah tryin to come at you with her SAT score is about as significant as me owning a couple goldfish🐡 Irrelevant. LMAO!!
Originally Posted by Hunter375
[View Original Post]
I enjoy when they threaten to turn me into Uncle. Once again- Battle of the Wits. Yeah these girls may have my number but they also have our conversation. So let's see if these girls follow thru with their threats. I'm not the one with any illegal substances in my possession nor would I be dumb enough to admit to doing anything illegal with these girls. Just bcuz we meet up doesn't mean we did anything questionable. We just sat, talked, and I enjoyed her company. I'm pretty sure Uncle is gonna inquire about the pics in her ad displaying the sausage shes proudly sucking on.
So if Sarahs SAT score is of such importance, like its guiding her to make the best life choices, why is she sucking dick for money?😆
You crazy Sarah.
-
07-02-21 20:38 #21944Senior Member

Posts: 174Crazy
She gave a great BBBJ w cim. Spit. But the smell from down below was horrible. I met her for FS but when the smell hit me decided on just BBBJ. So I didn't pay for FS but did give an extra Jackson and she agreed that was fine w her. Then when I left she blew my phone up saying I owe her more money. Went nutz on me. Threatened me w violence and threatened to report me as a ssx predator. (That was funny to me). Told me how smart she was and gave me her SAT scores and told me I'll never out think her. Total bat shit crazy stuff.
Originally Posted by Doped
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 18:30 #21943Senior Member

Posts: 27Don't do it! Bad attitude and stinks really really bad.
Originally Posted by Doped
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 16:23 #21942Regular Member

Posts: 12Midwest Monique
Is it common for her to require a picture before seeing you? I don't mind sending some details but this seems really sketchy.
-
07-02-21 13:55 #21941Senior Member

Posts: 109Sporadic rates
Her rates will change as her need to get her fix changes.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 13:53 #21940Senior Member

Posts: 109Several reviews
As I recall she was a decent provider but left one or a few with the need to go to a clinic and take 2 weeks off.
Originally Posted by JwFinder
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 13:06 #21939Senior Member

Posts: 184Nikki
If the hobgoblin arises, just turn it around and go doggy.
Originally Posted by Motoyo
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 11:46 #21938Senior Member

Posts: 180I've been debating on trying her if price dropped low enough.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
Havent seen 'bad' reviews for her but not great either..maybe a YMMV grey area (but there is so many nikkis with reports I might be mixing them together), and the body looks OK"ish". But that face I don't think I could get past.
Be like banging hobgoblin from spiderman.









Reply With Quote






