Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 7368
-
07-01-21 08:33 #4068Senior Member

Posts: 92Nikki is Jenna
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/446768642380
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/749009530863
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/314466314578
Jenna has a new name and number for those who don't want to be ribbed or the other stuff she gives out.
-
07-01-21 06:54 #4067Senior Member

Posts: 207Jazmine
Not sure how many of you will remember a short PR girl who went by jasmine from like maybe a yr ago. She was usually at red roof in west side or the 6 in chicopee. Sometimes others but mostly frequented those. Anyway she wasn't druggy at all. Short, very cute with a nice tight little body and was very sweet. My only sort of complaint was her setting a timer. Although on one occasion session was going so good she actually silenced it when it went off and we just kept going. She was ALWAYS a good time. Always fresh out of the shower drinking Hennessey LOL. Anyway this ad popped up recently and it was interesting. I msgd for more pics but they refused. The first couple of times I saw it, only the 2 pics of the blue dress were up. Just this morn I saw the ad again, but with the 4 additional pics. My reason for bringing up Jasmine is, I'm almost 90% sure those last 4 pics are hers from when she used to post. So unless this is her, then these are stolen pics. Or there's the the slight chance it's not her pics at all. Can anyone verify?
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....g/827359792817
-
06-30-21 09:54 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 57Preg red head
I'm pretty sure I saw this same ad at least a couple months ago. And I doubt someone would be that pregnant for that long LOL.
Originally Posted by BaldOldGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 03:05 #4065Senior Member

Posts: 157Preg Red Head
Very doubtful pics are who you will see.
Originally Posted by TDanski
[View Original Post]
Link to her ad.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/583394637428
Links to 2nd and 3rd pics, both stock photos.
https://www.dreamstime.com/red-haire...image183246245
https://www.canstockphoto.com/pregna...-39903627.html
-
06-30-21 01:31 #4064Senior Member

Posts: 101Preg red head
Wondering the same thing myself. Went back and forth through text for a bit, then silence. Wondering if pics are even her?
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 15:20 #4063Senior Member

Posts: 60Too much?
I couldn't find anything cheaper seemed like all the hoes wanted more than a 100. If you know where the cheaper ones at help me out then. Out in Boston you'll never get a hh for Under 140.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 14:31 #4062Senior Member

Posts: 5229Tough girl! Legs and ballsy!
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 12:47 #4061Regular Member

Posts: 4I didn't think we were supposed to, but you'll find half a dozen articles with a search of "3 arrested Ware".
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
Her and her older bf were the talk of the area Facebook when when it was discovered he was pimping her out at 16, turtleboy has an article.
-
06-29-21 08:22 #4060Senior Member

Posts: 269Lala in ware
Her rates must have been just enough for crack consumption though no dealing charges on her.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
I did not want to post article due to no identifying info rules.
-
06-29-21 07:19 #4059Senior Member

Posts: 734Lala
Must have made bail, ad from this morning.
Originally Posted by Creeper1
[View Original Post]
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/096335145539
-
06-28-21 21:50 #4058Senior Member

Posts: 734Lala land in Ware
So I checked the article and found a go fund me page for her. Guess her high rates weren't covering the bills. SMH.
Originally Posted by Creeper1
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 19:23 #4057Senior Member

Posts: 224Yeah. I am with you 100 HH is the fair rate. Not a cheap rate. I guess some people prefer 150 to 180 H. The wonders of stimulus! LOL.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 18:24 #4056Senior Member

Posts: 1659$100? Waaaay to much
Must be a lot of dot-com / bit-coin millionaires out there.
Originally Posted by Critter978
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 18:22 #4055Senior Member

Posts: 1659Beats me
Enough to show. She was okay. Not my type, really. But nice up top. $100 is more than she is worth. Do no more than $80.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 18:21 #4054Senior Member

Posts: 1659Huh?
Attach the link-- don't know what this is about.
Originally Posted by LeRookk
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



