Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 220 of 492 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4086

    The ex

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeLuvPuss69  [View Original Post]
    I see her ex sent you the ad screen shot to. That guy is a loser dating these girls. What did he expect from a ho.
    Told me he was the cop that called me, and sent the pic. Said she was still doing it.

  2. #4085

    I remember a little

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall her name but there was some unfavorable chatter about her within the past year on the Htfd side. It included the pic with her next to the tree, if that helps your search. I recall her because she has, or had, a profile on the seeking arrangement site for years. I doubt she's a "call only" type girl. It may be that STG has an auto post feature. I doubt any girl there is actual awake and posting ads at 5 am through noon. They're usually sacked out that early.

    BMD.
    I remember a review (Springfield) that mentioned a safe house to play in, a real brother who was easily shoed away, was not demon dominated, was nice person but bigger than her ads. , I like them big myself I'd have no issues. Give her a chance, let us know how it goes!

    ST.

  3. #4084
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I've seen her ads around for a while, was out in the area the other day and shot her a text minutes after she posted the ad. No reply all day. Is she one of these "phone calls only" girls?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/377319963599
    I don't recall her name but there was some unfavorable chatter about her within the past year on the Htfd side. It included the pic with her next to the tree, if that helps your search. I recall her because she has, or had, a profile on the seeking arrangement site for years. I doubt she's a "call only" type girl. It may be that STG has an auto post feature. I doubt any girl there is actual awake and posting ads at 5 am through noon. They're usually sacked out that early.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 49146D83-8AFD-4F50-8EF7-70FE2FEB24D1.jpg‎   16A24B42-56A5-4E1C-A92D-CE65F4E5CE2F.jpeg‎  

  4. #4083

    Saaha

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. She's being managed. No girl would write about herself like this only line in her ad. "Come and get some of sasha. Jungle booty white girl. ".

    BMD.
    She's asking 2 for the hh everything protected.

  5. #4082

    Sensual massage + ?

    Has anyone seen this one? I've seen her ads around for a while, was out in the area the other day and shot her a text minutes after she posted the ad. No reply all day. Is she one of these "phone calls only" girls?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/377319963599

  6. #4081

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. She's being managed. No girl would write about herself like this only line in her ad. "Come and get some of sasha. Jungle booty white girl. ".

    BMD.
    I think she use to dance at the 5th.

  7. #4080

    Alex and Autumn

    Anyone seen these sisters lately?? Haven't heard a thing since February. They were in Palmer, and West Springfield. Had demons but I thought they cleaned up.

  8. #4079
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She looks nice and she's also been on Eros. 1200/ hr is steep for most in our area.

    In looking at her upcoming travel schedule, I found it odd that she's in Vail, CO for one day, flies to Springfield for one day, then flies to Wyoming for a day. A ping pong schedule which seems grueling and inefficient. Generally, the traveling girls would park in a city for a few days, then move on to the next city.

    BMD.
    Yeah her schedule looks insane. She must do very few clients in each city which makes no sense financially.

  9. #4078
    Be careful. She's being managed. No girl would write about herself like this only line in her ad. "Come and get some of sasha. Jungle booty white girl. ".

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 509AF0C8-84EE-4492-B833-5A502F51CEF8.jpeg‎   E98F632C-9958-4566-9B74-D7420D314E0D.jpg‎  

  10. #4077

  11. #4076

    I see the ex sent you the pic to

    Quote Originally Posted by WestMassHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/446768642380

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/749009530863

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/314466314578

    Jenna has a new name and number for those who don't want to be ribbed or the other stuff she gives out.
    I see her ex sent you the ad screen shot to. That guy is a loser dating these girls. What did he expect from a ho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210619-121831_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #4075

    Helena West

    Quote Originally Posted by FancyLover  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/helena-west

    Just sharing, this girl Helena will be coming to SPfld in Mid July. She is a national model.

    Her roses are steep but tailors to upper income.
    I totally know this woman on a (real) first name basis. She's friends with a lot of my friends and we've had a few conversations. I had no idea she was doing this. I'm not going to out her or anything (on here or in real life, so to speak), but I might be able to answer SOME questions potential "suitors" might have, but only stuff that would be relevant to this site. No personal information. (WYI: No, I've never slept with her myself or anything, but I've seen her essentially naked a few times.).

  13. #4074
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyLover  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/048684984237

    Today, spoke with Bella by text mail over this past weekend. She moved from Spfld to Westfield area. Got a new residence with her male friend, not boyfriend. They both work real full time jobs during the day to pay rent. She gave up being a dancer at local clubs and removed her national Trust Link site posting and went local for posting. The good news. She still does outdates. She gave me a rather pricey rate of 120 to 150 roses but said that is my rate on weekends. She offers specials after work on the weekdays.
    Didn't she had Bad reviews here about being thief?

  14. #4073
    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    That stupid hideous nose piercing ruins the whole face for me.
    Totally agree! Likewise with other cheek, chin, lip and face piercings. Don't they know that nose piercing are for cows and horses? It detracts and degrades a woman's appearance. I've seen eyebrow piercings but someday an idiot will try an eyelid.

  15. #4072
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyLover  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/helena-west

    Just sharing, this girl Helena will be coming to SPfld in Mid July. She is a national model.

    Her roses are steep but tailors to upper income.
    She looks nice and she's also been on Eros. 1200/ hr is steep for most in our area.

    In looking at her upcoming travel schedule, I found it odd that she's in Vail, CO for one day, flies to Springfield for one day, then flies to Wyoming for a day. A ping pong schedule which seems grueling and inefficient. Generally, the traveling girls would park in a city for a few days, then move on to the next city.

    BMD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape