Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 18228
-
07-02-21 15:22 #9273Senior Member

Posts: 185Bunny was great!
Agree with everything here! Saw her on Wednesday in Geneva! Real fun girl, fats at the right places, pleasant personality and eager to please. Will be seeing her again, Highly recommend.
Originally Posted by JobsForAngel
[View Original Post]
- Stay safe everyone.
FO.
-
07-02-21 15:06 #9272Senior Member

Posts: 1170Yes do not Pm me for latin Sunflower digits. She stopped being a UTR quite awhile back. If you look at her username on here it says Advertiser. Sunflower prefers to be contacted Directly through this site just click on her username and send her a message. Awesome lady full GFE don't miss out.
Originally Posted by LatinSunflower
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
07-02-21 14:33 #9271Senior Member

Posts: 51Sunflower
I'm a long time lurker first time poster is there any way to get in contact with sunflower? All the hype has gotten the best of me LOL. Sorry if I missed a step but I'm just interested.
Originally Posted by LatinSunflower
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 02:59 #9270Forum Advertiser

Posts: 31Thank you honey!
Thanks babe, definitely did enjoy you! Just wanted to clarify, contacts can be made to me directly. Be well all & stay safe! .
Originally Posted by MotoMadman
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 17:48 #9269Senior Member

Posts: 161Bunny
Just had a nice dream with Bunny at the Geneva. Comms were decent, don't ask to many questions, just get straight to it. She's definitely GFE. Great kisser, pussy smells clean and she's super tight. Fire head as well. Had to have her slow down so I didn't bust early. She's definitely sexy in a country sort of way. She mentioned having a friend to do a threesome. She said she was going to send me a pic. Still waiting on that. Definitely interested in that.
-
07-01-21 15:34 #9268Senior Member

Posts: 1170Bunny utr
Gentleman just to let you know that Bunny has a new phone and new number, the phone issues that she had before should be resolved. She is available and taking calls. If you haven't gotten the new number just pm me.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
07-01-21 15:29 #9267Senior Member

Posts: 283Latin Sunflower
Sorry this post is a little late, as I saw her last Friday. Full GFE all the way! Not a clock-watcher at all, she's chill and laid back. BBBJ, but everything else is covered and safe! Enjoys DATY, as did I! Standard reasonable rates. Will repeat. I'm not at liberty to share digits, so go thru Orlo69 for contact info.
-
07-01-21 10:09 #9266Senior Member

Posts: 90Latin Sunflower
I decided to schedule an appointment based off reviews. Communication was a breeze. I had a great time and would recommend her to anyone. It was like I was with a past girlfriend. Will repeat!
-
07-01-21 09:15 #9265Senior Member

Posts: 98Seeking girls
Just started hunting on seeking, based on comments here. Thanks for all the good advice in the previous posts about seeking. Any information on spotting real females and weeding through scammers and gps girls is appreciated.
-
06-30-21 18:12 #9264Forum Advertiser

Posts: 31Thank you babe
Thank you babe, I appreciate it!! Be safe & see you soon! .
Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 15:30 #9263Senior Member

Posts: 472I hope she wasn't UTR because your pics made her digits about as secretive as Jenny's 8675309.
Originally Posted by SirJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 15:25 #9262Senior Member

Posts: 168Did you get to the bottom of this?
Just curious how your number came up?
Originally Posted by Bennigans69
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 14:39 #9261Senior Member

Posts: 305Felt betrayed
Couple of days after my last week's visit to Latin Sunflower she texts me asking why did I share the number to a new monger. I check all my PM's and it does not show me responding to anyone with her number. I respect their privacy and follow strictly what they ask to share. In her case I always shared her handle and allowed her to do the screening as needed. She says that person has indicated that yumyum1 shared her number and I end up doing damage control even though it was not my mistake. Anyway whoever did that and say that you got the number from someone else shame on you.
-
06-30-21 14:24 #9260Senior Member

Posts: 575LatinSunFlower
Finally meet LSF, I have a great time, she is on my top 3 list. Definitely will repeat over and over. No doubt about it. DM her here for contact info.
-
06-30-21 10:36 #9259Senior Member

Posts: 703Bunnny
Orlo.
Clear your in box.
Can you share her new digits?
Thanks for your posts.









Reply With Quote






