Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 6947
-
07-01-21 18:39 #3752Senior Member

Posts: 382Hey try this
I agree with many things you posted. Some I don't. If I was the Admin I would ban story telling and only allow actual info on a girl or questions helping others. That said I Don't hand out numbers and details like you. But try this. Post you have ACTUALLY seen the girl and nothing else. No dates, details, prices or info. Your just helping others that you fu9 her and she is good to go. If she is actively selling her body to other men and your not the only one it won't point to you at all.
Nothing will point to you and it will end fantasy story telling. Problem solved. Please feel free to post some you have seen sir! Thank you.
Originally Posted by MikeLittle
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 17:48 #3751Senior Member

Posts: 239Haha, believe what you want to believe. No problem. Truth is bitter. In fact am not even sharing everything. It'll blow the f' out of your mind if I say how much fun and mileage I get in SA. Like I said sir, not everyone on there is after money. The one curvy girl 30's from salisbury I met now texting me about bringing her friend who was part of a 3 some with her ex-boyfriend and no money involved for her. This is still scratching the surface. Am out. Adios.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 17:41 #3750Senior Member

Posts: 239Mixed up Sarah / Chicken lady
I wasn't referring to Sarah as a chicken lady but someone else. Sarah has a big dog and a small chicken in her loft apt and I haven't done a bareback, and it was 200 at her apt. I met her directly at her apt. Sarah is a dog sitter. She reached out a week later that she also had a friend traveling and if I wanted to see them both. I didn't take on that. She is definitely very particular about having your condoms on all the time.
Originally Posted by MikeLittle
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 17:36 #3749Senior Member

Posts: 239I have done an outcall with her too, met for the dinner / drinks and to my place. It was fun, bare back. 200.
Originally Posted by PSeries
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 15:47 #3748Senior Member

Posts: 392RedskyNight
Legit girl. Awesome DTF.
Experienced, etc. Great rack, good head game.
Seen her several times.
She screens through kik first, then will give you her digits once you actually meet.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3e725...8-b8f4450f1705
-
07-01-21 15:44 #3747Senior Member

Posts: 239Sarah! And others
I have met Sarah at her south end apt for 200. I have done multiple times outcall on the ones that are reported here for 100. It's insane. I, unfortunately, can't disclose who they are, because of the way things are going, pretty much someone is telling these girls about the board, and they are going to know who. I joined SA first time in 2017, and I have never paid someone over 100-150, and few of my keepers were 60 and I meet them in the dorm in the uncc. Yes, you read it right. 60. It was more than money. I'm usually told, "you're too nice to be here, and I get the number in the first message, and am usually on that site for one month that's it". This week I scored an only fans girl in Greensboro after dinner went straight to her apt, spent 3 hours of fun, and I volunteered 300, and until we were done with the first round we never discussed allowance. Like tit* says, respect the report. Anything is possible with SA. I had a drop-dead black girl in Greensboro I have been seeing for nearly 4 years only when I go there at her condo, has always been 100 to 200 at my discretion. To this day I have never experienced such BBBJ and she is such a curvy beautiful diva-looking professional. Don't PM me asking for numbers. It's not about sharing numbers, some connect well with whoever you're as a person.
Originally Posted by PSeries
[View Original Post]
There are all kinds of girls who exist, some really connect with people, some really dig the knowledge part, care part, conversation part, respect part, and it takes the intimacy miles ahead.
It's only getting better, and I really want to be out of it.
-
07-01-21 01:52 #3746Senior Member

Posts: 97https://greensboro.skipthegames.com/...n/615302370945
Originally Posted by Nezzz
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 18:44 #3745Senior Member

Posts: 161Who's Sarah?
Who's Sarah. Does she have a link? I will TOFTT and let you know!
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 23:45 #3744Senior Member

Posts: 719Respect the report and no bubble bursted.
She told me two weeks ago she only bangs in her shanty. But now she's on skipthegames so I shouldn't take that as gospel. My point was our man mike seems to be the only one landing two girls a day for months on end that are perfect and reasonably priced.
I agree on the diamonds in the rough though. I've been digging out a very average looking youngin close to Sarah's apartment in southend. No donation necessary, just have to be the daddy that tells her what to do. The bonus is her place is spotless, and bigger, and I don't pay. The downside is her body is not nearly as good and she won't let me plumb her b-hole. Tradeoffs.
Originally Posted by PSeries
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 23:32 #3743Senior Member

Posts: 97Hey man, I hate to burst your bubble, but Sarah has 100% done outcall before. I had her over twice to bang. Although I never got bare or backdoor service like others are saying (never asked though). It is possible to bang hot women for $200 or even "free" of off SA. It's just very uncommon. It's not that the women aren't out there. I believe they just get scooped immediately.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
I keep in contact with two women that let me bbcip. Average cost is $350 though. Last year banged a hot black chick for about 5 months who just wanted me to take her out to dinners, buy her groceries, and give her attention. She moved onto to having an actual boyfriend. So some girls are clearly on there for a few flings and then never use the site again.
Prices are just high due to inflation and how many rich people there are in Charlotte.
-
06-29-21 23:19 #3742Senior Member

Posts: 719Umm. Agree to disagree?
Is this post like all the chicks I know on social media that post about their "perfect" lives, but in reality their kids hate them, their husbands are cheating on them, and they in fact are miserable people?
If that's the case, preach on brother.
Otherwise I must be missing all of these smoke shows posting on SA that are real, are interested in meeting AND follow through, and aren't asking 1,000+ to show up.
Anyone who logs on to SA in this town is not seeing any of these ladies you speak of. Me thinks you may be full of shite.
And I've seen chicken lady recently. She told me she's never done an outcall. Has only done the deed in her apartment. So you, sir, are full of bullish! T.
Originally Posted by MikeLittle
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 16:48 #3741Senior Member

Posts: 84Info
#4 has been discussed possibly under a different screen name, but she is a time waster. Wants to sell pics and promises she wants to meet up but never will. Maybe someone has had a different experience by now, but I would steer clear.
Originally Posted by Djapa1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 15:57 #3740Senior Member

Posts: 191Info?
-
06-29-21 11:23 #3739Senior Member

Posts: 209Accountant
Agreed on the accountant. Just not very fun.
Originally Posted by Djapa1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 08:34 #3738Banned Member

Posts: 1148Sarah
Kudos to you all. Between the dog, the mess, the bruises on her legs and generally not being attracted to her, I walked out. Seemed like a cool girl is definitely DTF but just didn't cut it for me.
Originally Posted by Bruco
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





