Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3737

    One month one hell of a ride ended with cherry on top

    It has been a great one full month of nonstop date and fun, ended today with my first Asian super hot girl with an uptown view for 260, then go meet the other curvy one at her home for 200.

    Someone posted about chicken and accountant. I have met them both at my place, and they both are fun.

    Both chicken and the accountant are all GFE, accountant is super soft, very clean, can really engage in great conversation, very comfortable with her body enjoys DATY.

    I'm drained, and I feel like I got my life back after being spoiled nonstop. Have scored plenty enough to keep me busy for the next few months or so, I have to really get to a habit of seeing once in a while, as I have been having once or twice every "single" day. Lost about $5 k LOL.

    Have fun guys!

  2. #3736
    She has really terrible tattoos on her chest now. I haven't seen them in person but got to see them in her new profile pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruco  [View Original Post]
    The chicken is gone, but I can't disagree with the rest. LOL.

    Shame, she is fun and I can get there in 5 minutes from my office. But yeah between the dirty place and seemingly increasing volume, I'm out.

  3. #3735
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruco  [View Original Post]
    The chicken is gone, but I can't disagree with the rest. LOL.

    Shame, she is fun and I can get there in 5 minutes from my office. But yeah between the dirty place and seemingly increasing volume, I'm out.
    She wouldn't budge off 350 and she was kinda bitchy about it too. So I passed. I didn't text the pro number.

  4. #3734
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledg77  [View Original Post]
    I met the accountant a year ago, she is skinny and very underwhelming, not tits, lacks confidence, but maybe for 200 dollars worth a try.

    The other one I think wants 300-400 and has been reviewed previously as a good time.

  5. #3733
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I got into it at the same time as well and used to be able to bang out girls for that much. Now you have these broads in their late 30's and early 40's wanting $500 per meet LOL. I can't even get any girls numbers under the age of 25 these days. It is totally not worth it anymore.
    I concur, when I texted a sb from boone to come see me second time, I realized that SA ran its course in charlotte.

    Now chatting with a slightly out of shape single mom from Columbia who wants 400 to play. And the last 15-20 numbers I have gotten were all flake / scammers.

    Yep, that's it.

  6. #3732
    Senior Member


    Posts: 209

    Chicken

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    She's fun but her apartment is super, super gross. Big dog and a live chicken in a tiny studio, dirty plates and stale food everywhere. That said, she was eager for the chum salad in all of her holes.
    The chicken is gone, but I can't disagree with the rest. LOL.

    Shame, she is fun and I can get there in 5 minutes from my office. But yeah between the dirty place and seemingly increasing volume, I'm out.

  7. #3731
    Quote Originally Posted by JMot87  [View Original Post]
    I found out why Sarah was coming to greensboro. She has gone pro.

    https://greensboro.skipthegames.com/...n/615302370945
    She's fun but her apartment is super, super gross. Big dog and a live chicken in a tiny studio, dirty plates and stale food everywhere. That said, she was eager for the chum salad in all of her holes.

  8. #3730

    Any Intel on either of these two?


  9. #3729

    Hippie sarah

    I found out why Sarah was coming to greensboro. She has gone pro.

    https://greensboro.skipthegames.com/...n/615302370945

  10. #3728
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    I got into SA around 2013 or 2014. It was a gold mine. Had dozens of girls in their 20's for 200 per date (which typically meant about 3 hours of whatever I wanted). Had a handful of frustrated milfs in their late 30's to early 40's but still hot-bodied that just wanted to have sex w / o anyone knowing and w / o all the traditional dating bullshit (those women knew how to suck cock, damn!) They were free except for the hotel room. Wow. Have things changed in the last couple of years. SA is pretty much worthless now. I'm doing better just free lancing it at the grocery store for God's sake. What the hell has happened? I guess SA got "discovered" by the backpage rats coupled with an entitlement mentality revolving around free government checks. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
    Dude, I got into it at the same time as well and used to be able to bang out girls for that much. Now you have these broads in their late 30's and early 40's wanting $500 per meet LOL. I can't even get any girls numbers under the age of 25 these days. It is totally not worth it anymore.

  11. #3727
    Quote Originally Posted by Djapa1234  [View Original Post]
    Is 25 some magic number? LOL.
    Its when the get out of school and arent constantly hanging out w / their friends and hooking up with chad / tyrone. Bills start to come in and reality hits and they understand they still have some value to add by laying on their backs.

  12. #3726
    Senior Member


    Posts: 209

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by Djapa1234  [View Original Post]
    She is asking for 500. I highly doubt she can fetch that money.
    Glad I didn't waste my time then. No way on that amount.

  13. #3725
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruco  [View Original Post]
    Thought I had everything lined up with #5 but she wouldn't pull the trigger on meeting. Was able to find her on social media. She seems normal and pics are accurate. She's a single mom and seems pretty focused on taking care of her kid, so I'm guessing that's why she wants the extra money.
    She is asking for 500. I highly doubt she can fetch that money.

  14. #3724

    VoilaViola free meal game

    Don't have a link to share since she blocked me so maybe someone else can share if you see her on there. Anyway she messaged me first and right away offered a meet and greet. I had her verify with a pic which she did through snapchat. Set up meeting and th hen changed time but I was ok with that. However I had already eaten so I told her I would just get appetizer and she could have a meal. She was seated already when I arrived and had ordered a drink, we had a very normal conversation. And even discussed things we liked in bedetc and she hinted we could go to her place at Days Inn woodlawn, meal was there at Aztec. Thinking this all seems TGTBT. Never talked about allowance once. She casually brought up th hat her car had a flat the reason she wanted to meet there since it was close. Then mid meal she said her phone was dead and wanted to bor ru ow mine to text about her car if it was fixed. I obliged however I know most tire shops not going to be texting. First red flag, then I asked her where her car was and she said 16 miles from here, I thought I'd answer and had funny look on my face then s j. G e says that's how far uber ride was but I don't remember name of th he place. Strange. She handedl phone back right away though so I'm not sure we hat she did with it. There were no message in the history. At the end of the meal I looked at phone and said well they haven't text yet. She says oh it's fine I'll text th hem back later. The check was brought and she says so we hen will you be free again to meet for fun. I said well I'm free now and then she changed her tune to well I like to meet a couple times first. I was like oh wow I thought you were ready just few minutes ago. She said yeah I'm close but at least meet once more. Says I'm going to go now I'll be in touch. I asked if she w as noted a ride to get her car and she declined. Rushed out we hile I was waiting to pay the tab and said I'll be in touch. So as soon as I settled up I tried to go find her walking but no where to be found then as I'm pulling out of the parking lot there she set in a brand new Mercedes. WTF. I text her like why did you lie but of course she has me blocked when I log back in. So I don't know what was up maybe just didn't jive with me and I don't know who drives a Mercedes that needs meal bought for them. Just a weird lie after lie so I'd say avoid this one. And maybe she's legit and has that story pre made in case she unattracted. But odd that she found me out on seeking and was aggressive to meet.

  15. #3723

    VoilaViola free meal game

    Don't have a link to share since she blocked me so maybe someone else can share if you see her on there. Anyway she messaged me first and right away offered a meet and greet. I had her verify with a pic which she did through snapchat. Set up meeting and th hen changed time but I was ok with that. However I had already eaten so I told her I would just get appetizer and she could have a meal. She was seated already when I arrived and had ordered a drink, we had a very normal conversation. And even discussed things we liked in bedetc and she hinted we could go to her place at Days Inn woodlawn, meal was there at Aztec. Thinking this all seems TGTBT. Never talked about allowance once. She casually brought up th hat her car had a flat the reason she wanted to meet there since it was close. Then mid meal she said her phone was dead and wanted to bor ru ow mine to text about her car if it was fixed. I obliged however I know most tire shops not going to be texting. First red flag, then I asked her where her car was and she said 16 miles from here, I thought I'd answer and had funny look on my face then s j. G e says that's how far uber ride was but I don't remember name of th he place. Strange. She handedl phone back right away though so I'm not sure we hat she did with it. There were no message in the history. At the end of the meal I looked at phone and said well they haven't text yet. She says oh it's fine I'll text th hem back later. The check was brought and she says so we hen will you be free again to meet for fun. I said well I'm free now and then she changed her tune to well I like to meet a couple times first. I was like oh wow I thought you were ready just few minutes ago. She said yeah I'm close but at least meet once more. Says I'm going to go now I'll be in touch. I asked if she w as noted a ride to get her car and she declined. Rushed out we hile I was waiting to pay the tab and said I'll be in touch. So as soon as I settled up I tried to go find her walking but no where to be found then as I'm pulling out of the parking lot there she set in a brand new Mercedes. WTF. I text her like why did you lie but of course she has me blocked when I log back in. So I don't know what was up maybe just didn't jive with me and I don't know who drives a Mercedes that needs meal bought for them. Just a weird lie after lie so I'd say avoid this one. And maybe she's legit and has that story pre made in case she unattracted. But odd that she found me out on seeking and was aggressive to meet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape