Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 598 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 648 698 1098 ... LastLast
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 18228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9273

    Bunny was great!

    Quote Originally Posted by JobsForAngel  [View Original Post]
    Just had a nice dream with Bunny at the Geneva. Comms were decent, don't ask to many questions, just get straight to it. She's definitely GFE. Great kisser, pussy smells clean and she's super tight. Fire head as well. Had to have her slow down so I didn't bust early. She's definitely sexy in a country sort of way. She mentioned having a friend to do a threesome. She said she was going to send me a pic. Still waiting on that. Definitely interested in that.
    Agree with everything here! Saw her on Wednesday in Geneva! Real fun girl, fats at the right places, pleasant personality and eager to please. Will be seeing her again, Highly recommend.

    - Stay safe everyone.

    FO.

  2. #9272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinSunflower  [View Original Post]
    Thanks babe, definitely did enjoy you! Just wanted to clarify, contacts can be made to me directly. Be well all & stay safe! .
    Yes do not Pm me for latin Sunflower digits. She stopped being a UTR quite awhile back. If you look at her username on here it says Advertiser. Sunflower prefers to be contacted Directly through this site just click on her username and send her a message. Awesome lady full GFE don't miss out.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  3. #9271

    Sunflower

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinSunflower  [View Original Post]
    Thanks babe, definitely did enjoy you! Just wanted to clarify, contacts can be made to me directly. Be well all & stay safe! .
    I'm a long time lurker first time poster is there any way to get in contact with sunflower? All the hype has gotten the best of me LOL. Sorry if I missed a step but I'm just interested.

  4. #9270

    Thank you honey!

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoMadman  [View Original Post]
    Sorry this post is a little late, as I saw her last Friday. Full GFE all the way! Not a clock-watcher at all, she's chill and laid back. BBBJ, but everything else is covered and safe! Enjoys DATY, as did I! Standard reasonable rates. Will repeat. I'm not at liberty to share digits, so go thru Orlo69 for contact info.
    Thanks babe, definitely did enjoy you! Just wanted to clarify, contacts can be made to me directly. Be well all & stay safe! .

  5. #9269

    Bunny

    Just had a nice dream with Bunny at the Geneva. Comms were decent, don't ask to many questions, just get straight to it. She's definitely GFE. Great kisser, pussy smells clean and she's super tight. Fire head as well. Had to have her slow down so I didn't bust early. She's definitely sexy in a country sort of way. She mentioned having a friend to do a threesome. She said she was going to send me a pic. Still waiting on that. Definitely interested in that.

  6. #9268
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Bunny utr

    Gentleman just to let you know that Bunny has a new phone and new number, the phone issues that she had before should be resolved. She is available and taking calls. If you haven't gotten the new number just pm me.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  7. #9267

    Latin Sunflower

    Sorry this post is a little late, as I saw her last Friday. Full GFE all the way! Not a clock-watcher at all, she's chill and laid back. BBBJ, but everything else is covered and safe! Enjoys DATY, as did I! Standard reasonable rates. Will repeat. I'm not at liberty to share digits, so go thru Orlo69 for contact info.

  8. #9266

    Latin Sunflower

    I decided to schedule an appointment based off reviews. Communication was a breeze. I had a great time and would recommend her to anyone. It was like I was with a past girlfriend. Will repeat!

  9. #9265

    Seeking girls

    Just started hunting on seeking, based on comments here. Thanks for all the good advice in the previous posts about seeking. Any information on spotting real females and weeding through scammers and gps girls is appreciated.

  10. #9264

    Thank you babe

    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy  [View Original Post]
    Finally meet LSF, I have a great time, she is on my top 3 list. Definitely will repeat over and over. No doubt about it. DM her here for contact info.
    Thank you babe, I appreciate it!! Be safe & see you soon! .

  11. #9263
    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Always safe! Great advice for the beginners. For those In doubt, take a look at the comms and how it went down. I'm used to writing at 6th grade level for my job, so these comms should be easy to follow. Especially the part where I asked / indicated "outcall" and "come over".

    Not my first rodeo. Ive had plenty of outcalls come over with no increased cost. Ive also had some tell me they dont have a ride and uber/lyft was summons to scoop them up.
    I hope she wasn't UTR because your pics made her digits about as secretive as Jenny's 8675309.

  12. #9262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Did you get to the bottom of this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    I was able to see Cleo yesterday thanks to Bertox50. Someone mentioned that she's Advertising. She's full gfs little in bigger side but fun to be around. Anyways I texted her around noon and set up a time a time then I received this message at 3:24 pm and wanted to know you got opinion. The thing is same area code as Cleo. Trying to put stuff together. Any advice could be appreciated.

    There's millions of examples of this on the forum. Ignore them, delete the texts, and block the number.

    A2
    Just curious how your number came up?

  13. #9261

    Felt betrayed

    Couple of days after my last week's visit to Latin Sunflower she texts me asking why did I share the number to a new monger. I check all my PM's and it does not show me responding to anyone with her number. I respect their privacy and follow strictly what they ask to share. In her case I always shared her handle and allowed her to do the screening as needed. She says that person has indicated that yumyum1 shared her number and I end up doing damage control even though it was not my mistake. Anyway whoever did that and say that you got the number from someone else shame on you.

  14. #9260

    LatinSunFlower

    Finally meet LSF, I have a great time, she is on my top 3 list. Definitely will repeat over and over. No doubt about it. DM her here for contact info.

  15. #9259

    Bunnny

    Orlo.

    Clear your in box.

    Can you share her new digits?

    Thanks for your posts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape