Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 280 of 806 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 330 380 780 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 12086
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7901

    Deserted streets

    Most of my time spent cruising the typical South loop yesterday. Deserted but a few possible SW. Bailed to casino, gave the Tribe my hard earned money, then gave it one more shot.

    Hooked up with Angel! Swear that girl knows the art of negotiations. Started at 50, which quickly became 60, I balked and said I'd drop her back off where I picked her up. She quickly accepted 30 and quickly went to work, yet always begs for tip. Couldn't finish fast enough and was on the phone to her man, telling him to pick up a score, she was on her way to meet up.

    She's a pistol for sure. Short Latino who walks National. Short shorts and tank top, with slippers!

    Be careful out there!

    Tonguepunch out!

  2. #7900
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    The last time I can remember it being close to decent was fall 2016.
    Back in the late 90's, you'd sometimes find a 20-something white girl off Lincoln or Greenfield, just looking to make a quick buck. Picked-up a nice-looking white preggo while pumping gas at the Speedway on Lincoln once. Gave her a nod as she walked by me and she shrugged in a "sure, why not?" kind of way. I didn't even think to ask for her number, because the fruit fell pretty easily from the tree's back then. There was no STG, SA, CL, or BP. Opioid or meth addiction wasn't even a cultural phenomenon yet. I'm not sure where we're headed, but all we're really left with now are all the desperate, drug-addled dregs on the streets or the pretty young things expecting an arrangement and 500 for a lay. God help us for just needing a little TLC.

  3. #7899

    South side

    Cruised up and down Greenfield saw some girls but kept looking took 13 to Lincoln, found a week by the gas station, headed farther south to a quiet location, got a quick BBBJ for. 30 from Sam.

  4. #7898

    It's really simple

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    I hope all mongers are okay with the news of arrests and picture takers. It's sad to hear because Milwaukee was always one of my favorite spots when I felt the need to leave the Chicago desert. But it makes basic safety habits that much more important. The big one is just don't keep doing the same route over and over in a short time. If you like Greenfield, do it once, twice at the most, then go elsewhere, like National. Give yourself a break from Greenfield. Don't do it every day. Some people in low to moderate income areas have nothing better to do than watch the traffic go by. Don't constantly have your head on a swivel, which is kind of obvious since these routes are not exactly full of historic attractions. Don't pick up on busy main streets. Keep in mind that these are busy streets. Not every car seen by residents can belong to a monger- just don't be obvious. I read about the monger busted just for talking to a girl through the window. I wish the monger had given more details, such as pulling over to the curb and letting her approach him. That's another reason not to pick up on main streets. Otherwise it could be a questionable bust. The key here is don't talk to a girl that stays outside the car. And even if she gets in the car, get out of there and try to get her to make the offer. I'm not claiming that everything I say is perfectly safe. If you want that, stay home and watch porn. Call it many years of experience and listening to others.
    The Milwaukee SW scene is either dead or on life support. The north side is full of trannies and the south side is full of uninspired unkempt locals. The last time I can remember it being close to decent was fall 2016.

  5. #7897

    Sorry to hear that

    I hope all mongers are okay with the news of arrests and picture takers. It's sad to hear because Milwaukee was always one of my favorite spots when I felt the need to leave the Chicago desert. But it makes basic safety habits that much more important. The big one is just don't keep doing the same route over and over in a short time. If you like Greenfield, do it once, twice at the most, then go elsewhere, like National. Give yourself a break from Greenfield. Don't do it every day. Some people in low to moderate income areas have nothing better to do than watch the traffic go by. Don't constantly have your head on a swivel, which is kind of obvious since these routes are not exactly full of historic attractions. Don't pick up on busy main streets. Keep in mind that these are busy streets. Not every car seen by residents can belong to a monger- just don't be obvious. I read about the monger busted just for talking to a girl through the window. I wish the monger had given more details, such as pulling over to the curb and letting her approach him. That's another reason not to pick up on main streets. Otherwise it could be a questionable bust. The key here is don't talk to a girl that stays outside the car. And even if she gets in the car, get out of there and try to get her to make the offer. I'm not claiming that everything I say is perfectly safe. If you want that, stay home and watch porn. Call it many years of experience and listening to others.

  6. #7896

    Good spots

    Can someone help me with some good spots to park. I usually avoid the south loop because there is always a lot of people out. Feel free to inbox me.

  7. #7895

    Must have missed her

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguePunch  [View Original Post]
    This afternoon and early evening around 4 pm Lisbon ave was a ghost town, South to National, G and L, a few out but some LEO presence on National. No sign of Kallie, and few I saw were rough to say the least. G seemed to offer the most chances but again not that desperate.

    Just a big waste of fuel.

    Be careful out there.
    Because I got Callie again. She was out until that accident on national happened. Good times again.

  8. #7894
    Quote Originally Posted by NewtonBomb  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes the local residents take pictured of cars and plates thinking that they will turn you in. Not saying that is the case here but you may have run into a Karen here.
    Just killing time browsing other cities, but you mentioned people and their recordings, a few years a local business owner here in Cleveland made a page with videos he shot outside his shop which was and is basically a ground zero, dead in the center of the he local stroll path. He even got coverage on the news LOL.

    https://youtube.com/channel/UCo3um2ZT11LwKU1Jt0zY3Ag

  9. #7893

    Daily loop pretty slim North and south

    This afternoon and early evening around 4 pm Lisbon ave was a ghost town, South to National, G and L, a few out but some LEO presence on National. No sign of Kallie, and few I saw were rough to say the least. G seemed to offer the most chances but again not that desperate.

    Just a big waste of fuel.

    Be careful out there.

  10. #7892
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith2196  [View Original Post]
    I believe I saw one on 7th and g this morning. She was unknown to me made eye contact appeared to be recording on cell phone. Followed me in car with the phone. Can't say for sure maybe just paranoid.
    There's people that take videos of hookers and men approaching them in cars, there's Milwaukee ones on YouTube, maybe you'll go viral. In more ways than one LOL.

  11. #7891

    Keep in mind

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith2196  [View Original Post]
    I believe I saw one on 7th and g this morning. She was unknown to me made eye contact appeared to be recording on cell phone. Followed me in car with the phone. Can't say for sure maybe just paranoid.
    Sometimes the local residents take pictured of cars and plates thinking that they will turn you in. Not saying that is the case here but you may have run into a Karen here.

  12. #7890
    Senior Member


    Posts: 180

    South side today

    Light rain proved to be a gold mine today early afternoon. Seemed like the old days again. Some nice talent in the low 20's on N.

  13. #7889

    Solid

    Had another encounter off Nat. Was stellar again. Great time by my atf. It's the only one out there now. Good smile, great looks and fantastic suck and f* every time with a good price.

  14. #7888
    I believe I saw one on 7th and g this morning. She was unknown to me made eye contact appeared to be recording on cell phone. Followed me in car with the phone. Can't say for sure maybe just paranoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Exactly how the process goes. What the UC streetwalker does to signal the other coppers is runs her fingers through her hair. And the rest is history.

  15. #7887
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguePunch  [View Original Post]
    Oh. Some 20 years ago I was caught in a sting on National right across street just east of McDonalds, she was walking westbound I was pulled over sitting in car headed east. I was on my phone talking to work and she and I made eye contact! Again looked much nicer than the crack addicts of today, and I was new to this area. Anyway I hung up the phone and she began to chat from outside my car window, then walked around my car to talk in my drivers side window. She leads on asking the typical questions, at some point I must have said enough to warrant. (as they say in court) justifiable cause. That my fellow mongers is all they need to arrest. Two good sized cops open my door, Zip ties my wrists and says get out of the car. Shut car off and get thrown in a squad car which takes me to a paddy wagon in the old grocery store parking lot where they proceed to get you to confess, then they'll let you go with a warning and maybe fine! Don't say a word, as that is BS, cause you admit to guilt your given rights and get taken to jail. First stop on 27th and Oklahoma, sit there all afternoon sitting in cell till they had enough of us, booked, photos, prints and then wait and go downtown to main jail. Sat in holding area until Midnight, then find out I could post bail myself, but had to wait for shift change till I got my release around 2 or 3 am next morning. Bail was about two or three hundred back then. Got an attorney who ended up pleading no contest! Needless to say still on my record for having a conversation to under cover about this mongering were on here for. Be very very careful out there!
    Exactly how the process goes. What the UC streetwalker does to signal the other coppers is runs her fingers through her hair. And the rest is history.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape