LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 743 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 243 643 693 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 793 843 1243 1743 ... LastLast
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 31830
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20700

    Mida Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by ColtonFord  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a way to contact Mida from Hohenwald.
    Shouldn't go near that one scammed me took the money for room and dashed.

  2. #20699
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #20698
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63992018
    No but requiring half the donation before meeting is a deal killer for me.

  4. #20697

    Squirter / Aqua

    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63992018

  5. #20696

    Columbia Mystery SA and UTR Sweetheart

    I recently spied this lady on SA and mentioned being in Columbia the next day? We meet and had I not had several appointments and stuff I would have taken her then and there! She goes by the name Jaz or Jasmine? She is thick and not my preference but her over-the-top sincere and Ohh so sexy voice and vibe has me hot thinking about her? The strange thing is she now not on the app and crickets on her phone? She is really hot claims to be living in a church battered women hostel that is next to a dodgy Columbia motel? She had dreds but now has a short short bob? That looks great? Surely someone knows of this on the surface prize! I'm doubly trying to double-check these peeps as most can lie and scam so convincingly I'm truly scared of them? I'm searching for some pics and thought I'd ask the group? As always, Be Safe Private msgs or? Welcomed V.

  6. #20695

    Corrine

    Spent some long, overdue, needed time with her yesterday. Of course, I've seen her before. She's a very sweet, kind pleaser. She has a very safe incall location. I always leave feeling like I just left a good friends house nourished and satisfied. Looking at all the ad sites. None on those compare. She's got huge breasts, tight little box, smooth, soft beautiful white skin. Go ahead, take my advice, take the plunge, you will thank me.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...1.htm?cat=3607
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CA979AD7-2EB7-4BCD-9DB9-52ADD81BCDBD.jpg‎  

  7. #20694

    RR Gina

    Anyone had a dream with this lovely lady?

    https://nashville.rubratings.com/227804

  8. #20693

    Entrapment

    Quote Originally Posted by CuminCider  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else seen her? Does anyone see any reasons to steer clear, especially in light of recent events? She claims to be 24.
    The girl in the sting claimed to be 16 when she was talking to these guys. This girl claims to be 26 in her ad and has a bunch of ink. In TN as most all states you have to be at least 18 to legally get tats. So based of that a reasonable person would be lead to believe if she is lying about her age you still think she is at least 18. If LEO was using her as an underage girl that would be entrapment based solely off her claiming to be 26 and the tats.

  9. #20692

    Many WK in this forum

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #20691

    Mida

    Does anyone have a way to contact Mida from Hohenwald.

  11. #20690

    Bree of South Nashville contact her

    How can I contact Bree. Would love to show support.

    Thanks for sharing. Nice tight body with breast like Venus! She has an athletic body and absolutely no baby damage. She gets herself checked every 3 months and does it all.

  12. #20689
    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Nice tight body with breast like Venus! She has an athletic body and absolutely no baby damage. She gets herself checked every 3 months and does it all except Greek. BBBJ is on the menu and she's very talented at that skill set! Not the greatest location but I felt safer there than Antioch or Harding. She's south of Franklin. She has a big bed and tight kitty. Hair down to her waist in her mid 20's. Shame on you low ballers. She's not a crack ***** so not sure all the disrespect. She could very easily up her game and get the GPS. I'm sure she would do Nashville visits if she had at least 2 guys agree to appointments.

    She can come all but I f your keeping her busy with her playing your flute. It's not a problem. If you always wanted to hook up with that good looking soccer player or Rodeo Queen hers your chance. She will ride you like your a bucking horse.
    Sound intriguing, any pics or info you have?

  13. #20688

    Sister

    I'm curious about that sister too, didn't know Nicole had one in the biz.

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    She's not pregnant. I'm unaware of a sister? Does she post ads?

  14. #20687

    UTR Ariel On Thursday

    It's looking like she will be having a rare incall session on Thursday. There's a member here who may know more than me; I'll let him post more.

    Not a spinner, but cute, early 20's, big rack, very nice.

  15. #20686

    Glad Bree Worked Out

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Nice tight body with breast like Venus! She has an athletic body and absolutely no baby damage. She gets herself checked every 3 months and does it all except Greek. BBBJ is on the menu and she's very talented at that skill set! Not the greatest location but I felt safer there than Antioch or Harding. She's south of Franklin. She has a big bed and tight kitty. Hair down to her waist in her mid 20's. Shame on you low ballers. She's not a crack ***** so not sure all the disrespect. She could very easily up her game and get the GPS. I'm sure she would do Nashville visits if she had at least 2 guys agree to appointments.

    She can come all but I f your keeping her busy with her playing your flute. It's not a problem. If you always wanted to hook up with that good looking soccer player or Rodeo Queen hers your chance. She will ride you like your a bucking horse.
    Once upon a time, another member passed me her info. Glad I could be helpful, as others have been to me.

    Her place us hard to figure out, right? But once you know, you know. In a more urban area, she could charge more. She gets pissed by the lowballers; she told me, too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape