Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 747 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 247 647 697 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 797 847 1247 1747 ... LastLast
Results 11,191 to 11,205 of 31823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20633

    Currently Goes by "Lana"

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63725864

    This one seems to change her name and starts a new EB profile after getting a few not-so-good reviews.

    Dreamed of her; she was incredibly rude, she rushed everything like she was trying to catch a train, and she didn't come close to getting nekkid. (I was a total sweetheart, by the way, as it is in my nature, but I'm a fan of nudity.).

    It's a crying shame, because I thought she was really good-looking.

    (And by the way, if she is really 24, then I am Bugs Bunny.).

  2. #20632

    Kassie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tones1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? Is she legit?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63685607
    SHE IS TERRIBLE. Horrid service. She has multiple reviews here. Just search "kassie". For starters, CBJ. Covered penetration. She will tell you to pull out when you're finishing or hop off your junk even when you're wearing a condom. It really ruins the finish. Did I mention how She only does missionary. And all her picture have filters. You know why? Cause if those pics had any definition or quality to them they would show you a face, chest, arms and hands that are absolutely covered in scars from her shooting up. She even has scares on her neck from injecting. See her at your own risk. She's a really bad provider.

  3. #20631

    Ling Ling keeps doing her thing

    It's great when you meet a woman in this industry that goes out of her way to take care of her client! Today on my way to se Ling she texted me and ask if I would like her to have breakfast waiting for me! Then once I arrived and received a kick ass massage and played house for an hour. She had drinks for me. I haven't had someone that good in years. Between her round ass and D size tits is a sweetheart. ! Whoever said they wanted an Asian but not Ling has me asking why? Enjoy her before we loose her like all the great ones in the past!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C86AFAA8-8672-431C-9661-F80B3AB573BD.jpg‎   1A266874-B4C2-48DE-8F5B-D7F678B0EDA5.jpg‎  

  4. #20630

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    The Number in the ad looks legit 6153 xxx889 looks legit just wondering if anyone has dreamed of her.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...y/505475903025
    I contacted a little while ago and she says she's 16 and you have to wear a condom. I quickly tried to cut off communications And they kept messaging me back trying to get me to come see them. It's definitely a person that is is up to no good.

  5. #20629

    Recent Adventures

    Ok, ok, it's kinda dry out there! Over the past few days I've reached out to several providers and only had luck contacting 3. Most of these have been reviewed recently and or thoroughly so it's probably not going to be anything new, but just in case you missed something, here ya go!

    Talia- went back and forth with her for two days and never sealed the deal. She was offering her usual special. She ghosted me after her strange screening requirement. https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...l/865861499392.

    Nikita- again back and forth with her for two days got quotes for $$ HH and $$HR which was a bit rich for my blood. So I passed. She seemed sweet and very responsive. Judge me if you want. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/u...g-now/39667489.

    Carrie- tried to set something up with her a few months ago our schedules didn't mesh. Quick and easy set up. Get there and she's prego! I didn't mind though it looked good on her. Left happy for less than 1/2 the price of Nikita. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...08f5aa65c68134.

    Good luck and I'll catch why'all on the flip!

    Overload.

  6. #20628

    Looks too good. Anyone? Sara Swallow

    The Number in the ad looks legit 6153 xxx889 looks legit just wondering if anyone has dreamed of her.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...y/505475903025

  7. #20627

    Go see her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tones1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? Is she legit?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63685607
    I have tried to make contact with her with no success. If you do see her please report back here.

  8. #20626

    My opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHungLow  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her ad for a little while now and I'm wondering if she's for real or a fake / scammer? Only shows one face picture and the rest are body shots with no face. Is that normal or a red flag?

    https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/na...scorts/2404272
    It is definitely a red flag. That and it is an Austin area code is another. When Googling her number I got no "hits" . Another red flag.

  9. #20625
    Quote Originally Posted by Tones1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? Is she legit?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63685607
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...620&viewfull=1#post5405620.

  10. #20624

    Anna the Brat

    Just a heads up Anna is hosting this week, she's having issues with her megapersonals account so she can't post anything. You can reach her at the number in this link below. Have fun and stay safe fellas.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-eyes/39503361

  11. #20623

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tones1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? Is she legit?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63685607
    She was in goodlettsville area. But think she left and is in Antioch or something?

  12. #20622

    Lebanon Rain?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ville/63700049

    I've seen her posting pretty regularly, considering TOFTT. Anyone seen before?

  13. #20621

    Kassie K

    Anyone have any info on this one? Is she legit?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63685607

  14. #20620
    Quote Originally Posted by DannySilters  [View Original Post]
    Mongers, anybody taken the lunge on this one! She seems legit, but wanted to see if I could get any intel before booking. Any information would be very very appreciated! Feel free to reply or DM. Thanks guys!

    https://tryst.link/escort/lkelly
    She seems legit. Nice perky tits and a great ass. Wish I wasn't out of town working.

    Go TOFTT, and let use know. As BC use to tell me bring something to the table, besides just asking questions.

    Hell if your review was good I wouldn't mind find out myself.

  15. #20619

    What!

    Quote Originally Posted by DannySilters  [View Original Post]
    Mongers, anybody taken the lunge on this one! She seems legit, but wanted to see if I could get any intel before booking. Any information would be very very appreciated! Feel free to reply or DM. Thanks guys!

    https://tryst.link/escort/lkelly
    Hard to believe that little Spinner expects to get $500 each visit. Stay away from the GP girls! Hell she would be lucky to get &150 in Memphis or Atlanta.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape