Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 548 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 598 648 1048 1548 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 24830
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16625
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    After my ghosting experiences last week, found this one, who was available to see me within 30 minutes of contact and who was on the west side near the airport at the time. The pros: She looks exactly like her pics, very thin and tight body, good BBBJ, gets very wet from DATY (dripping down my chin wet), and a reasonable price (200/ hr) for a young hotty. The cons: No kissing, she was ready to leave afterward before I was even dressed, indicating to me she had a meeting scheduled with somebody other than another client, and she kept a pillow over her mouth almost the entire time, perhaps to stifle her sounds, but seemed a little strange to me at the time. May repeat but looks like she may be leaving town after today.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/542767076040
    I used to see her a few years ago while she was pregnant. I got some hella discounts while she was pregnant. God provider, but she smokes like a chimney. I always had to change my bed clothes aftet seeing her because they smelled lime smoke when we got finished, and no I didn't let her smoke in my apartment.

  2. #16624
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp73  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad and texted her Says she's near downtown Indy. Quotes 200/ hr for incall. The wierd thing was instead of bringing cash she wanted me to bring her an ebay gift card. She said I could give her the card in person but somehow it sounds like a scam so I declined. She could be legit and just need an ebay card but it just sounded fishy somehow. Has anyone seen her? https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/231547.
    Ebay card scam is they ask for a picture of the card with the last three or four digits scratched off. The catch is the number is on the card without the last three / four digits. When they get the picture they can access the card, and then they are a ghost.

  3. #16623
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaMan21  [View Original Post]
    Texted for a couple days finally decided to pull the trigger. Drove hotel on south side went to room, looked way bigger then pictures and so many track marks on Arm bruised. Gave her cash then she started to complain about needing more and wouldn't do it ever again. Then when I finally said Ok, who walks in boy friend with more face tats then track marks in arm. Pretty big strong guy. Tried to shake me down for my wallet and phone, but left both in the car.

    STAY AWAY.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/032179170306
    Damn that's a shame. I hadn't met with her in over a year. I knew she was a on a down hill trajectory the last time I saw her. Sorry for your experience, and thanks for the heads up on the situation.

  4. #16622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Just a thought

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaMan21  [View Original Post]
    Texted for a couple days finally decided to pull the trigger. Drove hotel on south side went to room, looked way bigger then pictures and so many track marks on Arm bruised. Gave her cash then she started to complain about needing more and wouldn't do it ever again. Then when I finally said Ok, who walks in boy friend with more face tats then track marks in arm. Pretty big strong guy. Tried to shake me down for my wallet and phone, but left both in the car.

    STAY AWAY.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/032179170306
    Everyone ought to put those burners to good use and let her know how much of a POS she's become.

  5. #16621
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaMan21  [View Original Post]
    Texted for a couple days finally decided to pull the trigger. Drove hotel on south side went to room, looked way bigger then pictures and so many track marks on Arm bruised. Gave her cash then she started to complain about needing more and wouldn't do it ever again. Then when I finally said Ok, who walks in boy friend with more face tats then track marks in arm. Pretty big strong guy. Tried to shake me down for my wallet and phone, but left both in the car.

    STAY AWAY.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/032179170306
    Thanks for the heads up was about to pull the trigger on that one myself!

  6. #16620

    Any 411 on the head lady on Michigan Rd west side that ads

    Head only. Does she also allow DATY from you Anyone tried her. Also any other good Head only ladies in the Indy area and is the lady in BG with glasses good with head and allow DATY? Not looking for FS due to ED. PM works Have a good weekend and hope we all get a big Bang on the 4th.

  7. #16619

    Ambushed by Alexis

    Texted for a couple days finally decided to pull the trigger. Drove hotel on south side went to room, looked way bigger then pictures and so many track marks on Arm bruised. Gave her cash then she started to complain about needing more and wouldn't do it ever again. Then when I finally said Ok, who walks in boy friend with more face tats then track marks in arm. Pretty big strong guy. Tried to shake me down for my wallet and phone, but left both in the car.

    STAY AWAY.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/032179170306

  8. #16618

    Any oral only specialist around NO FS just mutual oral only one

    Hour prefer afternoon to get my tension gone and incall only Any suggestions PM appreciated. Guess Abby is no longer around and GPS got her Thanks for reading.

  9. #16617
    Anyone ever seen this woman and if so I must know. Is that ass real? Please and thank you.

    Angel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64031990

  10. #16616
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepDesire  [View Original Post]
    That is the same Roz but she never looked that good when she was here with DI.
    Really?

    I thought there was a Roz there now? Much thicker lady.

  11. #16615
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her personally, but she does have a free * page where she posts some content from time to time. She is not Roz from DI however, who is the lady you're thinking of.

    But I am pretty sure she is legit as I have intended to see her myself. I think she has some reviews on here.
    That is the same Roz but she never looked that good when she was here with DI.

  12. #16614

    Me too me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    So I've been out of the game for awhile and I'm getting the itch again. Who are the best BBBJ providers at or under $100 these days? Callie used to be my go to back in the day, attractive with an excellent cock worship session.
    I also would like to know the answer to this.

  13. #16613

    Oh yes she talks a lot!!

    I wouldn't try to talk anyone out of going, yet I would also want to give them a heads up it's a bit of a different experience (me being polite).

    I reviewed her previously and my memory is that her massage was average to a bit above average. BUT SHE KEPT TALKING and TALKING. I honestly needed a massage and had been looking for a little extra something, so I figured I would try her.

    Well, I just couldn't take the talking anymore so I asked to move along to the FS part, starting with BJ. I'm normally not one to spend much time on BJ, but I let this one go on for a while because she couldn't talk and BJ at same time.

    The finish was mish and was ok. I spent time complimenting her so she wouldn't start talking about random stuff.

    I'm sure I will see her again, but I doubt I will ever go for a massage or "relaxing" hangout.

    Did I mention she talked alot?

    Be safe guys.

    KC.

  14. #16612

    Getting back in the hobby

    So I've been out of the game for awhile and I'm getting the itch again. Who are the best BBBJ providers at or under $100 these days? Callie used to be my go to back in the day, attractive with an excellent cock worship session.

  15. #16611

    My thoughts exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    Not even close to a decent experience. Not a bad area in Broadripple, but the house should be condemned. Towel spread across a dirty mattress in an upstairs bedroom. She was sweating profusely, despite very comfortable inside and outside temps. Despite paying for a full hour, a three or four minute blowjob (bare), then straight to doggy style (covered). About 15 seconds into it, it became very clear that hygiene was not a priority. So I finished quickly and was out the door 20 minutes after arrival, though in all fairness, I had no desire to be there any longer. The whole thing was rushed, uncomfortable, and stanky. Joanie is a big boned girl, tall, not a lot of shape, small tits, so nothing incredibly exciting about the body either. She wasn't outwardly rude or bitchy, and she didn't try to murder me with an ax. Other than those things, there's nothing positive about the experience that I could point to. Some have had better experiences apparently, but I'm not them.
    The level of availability and worth the money has deteriorated to shockingly low levels.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape