rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 549 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 599 649 1049 1549 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 24820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16600

    Southern in massage

    Looking for sensual massage in the franklin-columbus-seymour area. I know theres a couple of AMPs in franklin but I'm looking for a lady who does massages in her home or apartment. Anybody knows of anyone PM me. Thanks!

  2. #16599

    Southern Jenny

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/436791023884

    It was late last night and none of the other gals I wanted to see where biting. Saw this lady and decided to TOFTT since I hadn't seen any reports on her.

    The good. Incall near the pryrimaids, friendly lady from Tenn. With a nice body and great big natural tits. Freshly showered when I arrived. Very tight vag.

    The bad - $$. 5 for the hour. Claimed she couldn't go for hour straight fucking so she gave me a half ass backrub that wasn't too terrible. BBBJ was a disgrace to the head game. I managed to get hard playing with those fantastic breasts. We did some mish and doggy finally got me to finish line. Wanted to blow my load on her tits but she said no b / c she just showered and she caught it with her hand.

    All in all, definitely not a repeat esp. For that price. Granted it was after midnight and she may have been tired. However, In my opinion don't agree to provide services at that hour unless you can deliver an experience worthy of the price.

    Oh yeah, her eyes are cocked like a pistol. Steer clear of this one but to each their own.

    Be safe out there.

  3. #16598
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    I seem to recall seeing a post a month or so ago about a "Roz" I tried looking it up with no results. If I missed it somehow sorry! If not, does anyone have any info on this hottie? She looks like she checks all the boxes for me and ready to roll!

    https://tryst.link/escort/rozlynrose
    Never seen her personally, but she does have a free * page where she posts some content from time to time. She is not Roz from DI however, who is the lady you're thinking of.

    But I am pretty sure she is legit as I have intended to see her myself. I think she has some reviews on here.

  4. #16597

    Some missed times

    Anyone have better luck?

    No name: great communication, decent prices but ghosted when I got there. If she is real, could have been a great time!

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/143314926892

    Nicole: replied 1 time then crickets.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/63918541

    Nicole: this one looked soooo juicy, was hoping to get with her but shoddy communication. Replying hours after. Couldn't link up as now there are crickets on her end.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/63842349

    Jasmine: this is another one I'm hoping is real and has good service. Looks ripe for taking it any way. Good communication until she asked for a picture verify. I asked if we could snap. That way none of that gets saved (if she would screen shot I would know. And would be less inclined to give it a try) I thought that was reasonable? No? Crickets after she asked for my snap handle.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/63940571

  5. #16596

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't yet seen a good description of her looks or her services. I have been with a few crazy women, but some have been hot enough that it was worth the risk. What is the case with here? Is it worth the risk?
    I didn't think so. One and done for me. I did enjoy the BBBJ and got to face fuck her for a bit before shooting one in the bag. She was wearing a black lacy top that hid her rather big belly. Didn't really notice until she flipped over to doggie and saw the dangling belly and then I saw her wide ass. I did get to smack those cheeks which was kinda fun. If you ever wanted to bang a smaller BBW housewife looking lady she will appeal to you. Not really my cup of tea so I moved on.

    Still looking for quality MILFs like Courtney31, Gabriella, and Reyna from pre DI. Ladies that were 30-40, very good looking, amazing in the sack, and you could take to a black tie affair and be the envy of the party. I do enjoy the 20 year old pussy mostly but the drama that comes with it sometimes overshadows the great feel of the silky smooth snatch.

  6. #16595

    I thought so, yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't yet seen a good description of her looks or her services. I have been with a few crazy women, but some have been hot enough that it was worth the risk. What is the case with here? Is it worth the risk?
    I've not had any issues with her, and yes, I think she's hot. Cute little ass and she reminds me, on and off, of Lori Petty he way she talks and laughs. If you get her engine going, you better be up to the ride because you may need to finish what you start. She does tend to drink, so I don't know if that has anything to do with issue people have had. I've always met her shortly after she's been out and about, and therefore clear headed. Past performance doesn't guarantee I won't have an issue in the future, but every performance to date has been hot and sweaty to the end.

  7. #16594
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    I seem to recall seeing a post a month or so ago about a "Roz" I tried looking it up with no results. If I missed it somehow sorry! If not, does anyone have any info on this hottie? She looks like she checks all the boxes for me and ready to roll!

    https://tryst.link/escort/rozlynrose
    She was with DI, attractive, nice body, typical DI services. I can't recall everything, but definitely would see her again.

  8. #16593

    Rozlyn

    I seem to recall seeing a post a month or so ago about a "Roz" I tried looking it up with no results. If I missed it somehow sorry! If not, does anyone have any info on this hottie? She looks like she checks all the boxes for me and ready to roll!

    https://tryst.link/escort/rozlynrose

  9. #16592

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterGatherer  [View Original Post]
    Similar experience yesterday. Kept asking what I had for her and there was no mention of money. Finding her online was easy and the neighborhood is sketchy if it matches what I found. Will let everyone know if she follows through.
    Have to admit I also fell for that one as well. The thought of new pussy got the best of me and I wasted an hour I will never get back. She was waiting outside the hotel but never responded to my text informing her I was there. Clearly she was waiting for a pill delivery and not a cock visit.

    Wasn't overly upset since I got to keep my cash and not fuck a disinterested lady.

  10. #16591

    Familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Send a text to Samantha asking her if she woke up yet, as I was in her area. She responds with yes (5-hours after our scheduled time), and can see me in 20 minutes or so. 20-30 minutes later and crickets, again. Finally, call her and a completely incoherent person answers the phone, who I can only assume is Samantha. I guess she found a supplier for the recreational stuff she was looking for.

    Here's Samantha's most recent ad: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...261/4632390726.
    Similar experience yesterday. Kept asking what I had for her and there was no mention of money. Finding her online was easy and the neighborhood is sketchy if it matches what I found. Will let everyone know if she follows through.

  11. #16590
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Send a text to Samantha asking her if she woke up yet, as I was in her area. She responds with yes (5-hours after our scheduled time), and can see me in 20 minutes or so. 20-30 minutes later and crickets, again. Finally, call her and a completely incoherent person answers the phone, who I can only assume is Samantha. I guess she found a supplier for the recreational stuff she was looking for.

    Here's Samantha's most recent ad: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...261/4632390726.
    Similar experience yesterday. Kept asking what I had for her and there was no mention of money. Finding her online was easy and the neighborhood is sketchy if it matches what I found. Will let everyone know if she follows through.

  12. #16589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    But is she hot?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964  [View Original Post]
    I went to her hotel in castleton one morning because she couldn't get her truck started. When I asked her the next day if she would cut me a break on her rates she quoted her regular rates. We said some few choice words and I blocked her as I'm sure she did me as well. I would approach with extreme caution.
    I haven't yet seen a good description of her looks or her services. I have been with a few crazy women, but some have been hot enough that it was worth the risk. What is the case with here? Is it worth the risk?

  13. #16588

    She is Bipolar

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Texted yesterday about hopefully meeting today. Opportunity came along last night for me to buy a car today and I need to see it instead of see her. She responds to not text her again. Proceed at your own risk of which personality you'll encounter for the day becuaew it varies a great deal.
    I went to her hotel in castleton one morning because she couldn't get her truck started. When I asked her the next day if she would cut me a break on her rates she quoted her regular rates. We said some few choice words and I blocked her as I'm sure she did me as well. I would approach with extreme caution.

  14. #16587

    Lexie

    Texted yesterday about hopefully meeting today. Opportunity came along last night for me to buy a car today and I need to see it instead of see her. She responds to not text her again. Proceed at your own risk of which personality you'll encounter for the day becuaew it varies a great deal.

  15. #16586

    Lexie. My 2 cents worth

    We texted. She gave rates in the roses category. I asked if you she accepted cash app or Venmo. Here's her response- Think about what I said and think about what you said. "If I go out of my way not to say something Why do you think that is? Why do you think it's then OK for you to say it" I just don't get her. I've see some reviews about her being a little over reactionary but I thought it was a little "over the top". Too bad after golfer (forget user name) just did a nice review about her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape