Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 617 of 907 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 667 717 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4354
    Quote Originally Posted by Sams7  [View Original Post]
    Did you check the north Carolina board?
    I did a general search of all open forums and a pretty good search of this forum. Maybe I missed it. What was I suppose to be looking for?

  2. #4353
    Quote Originally Posted by RolSub18  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I'm from Cincinnati but bored with the scene up here so was thinking about coming down there and checking some things out. Have noticed 2 that have grabbed my attention so was wondering if any of you could tell me anything about them. Can PM me of you'd like and ill also check here more frequently. The first is Alexia.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63761595
    I have seen everyone of them except Alexis. We could sync our schedules. Mona use to go by a different name but I can't recall what it was. I saw her twice in a pinch (one time in Etown). Will not repeat. Did not click and her hands the second time felt like sandpaper (WTF! Jessica saw me during Aunt Flo and acted surprised when I told her. There are some better choices out there. Pm me bro! SMO.

  3. #4352
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by EastSide  [View Original Post]
    Searched and found no reports on Kimille. The last time she visited in March she was staying at the Econolodge. I tried to make an appointment back then. She postponed and I missed my chance. Before I go through the trouble of trying to smooth things over and try again, can anyone tell me if she's worth it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63922182
    Did you check the north Carolina board?

  4. #4351

    Kimille in Radcliff

    Searched and found no reports on Kimille. The last time she visited in March she was staying at the Econolodge. I tried to make an appointment back then. She postponed and I missed my chance. Before I go through the trouble of trying to smooth things over and try again, can anyone tell me if she's worth it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63922182

  5. #4350

    Star Baby

    Star Baby from 5 or 6 years ago is back on a limited basis. Established seniors can PM me for the digits. Any questions or business is between you and her so don't ask me. I'll answer PMs as time allows.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails star.jpg‎  

  6. #4349

    Suzie

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyReb0706  [View Original Post]
    I tried to connect with her about a year ago. And wasn't as big then. She flipped out on me for no apparent reason when I was enquiring about donations. A few months later she posted an ad with an apology for her responses blaming it on personal problems but I never tried again. Good luck though.
    I met with her back in October. Opted for a tit fuck / facial combo and she obliged well enough. Even gave a BBBJ at the end to make sure I was empty. She's got a good skill set for oral. Good luck!

  7. #4348

    Any UTR providers or new talent in the area

    Any UTR providers or new talent in the area?

    Feel free to message me with suggestions.

  8. #4347
    Quote Originally Posted by RolSub18  [View Original Post]
    Lastly Mona. Any info is appreciated, especially before I make the drive there. Thanks guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63778349
    I tried to connect with her about a year ago. And wasn't as big then. She flipped out on me for no apparent reason when I was enquiring about donations. A few months later she posted an ad with an apology for her responses blaming it on personal problems but I never tried again. Good luck though.

  9. #4346

    Jassica Jaxs

    Quote Originally Posted by RolSub18  [View Original Post]
    Another is Jessica Jaxs, they'll be 1 more too. Sorry about back to back posts. Using my phone and it doesn't let me to back and forth between pages.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63774812
    I won't repeat. Much bigger than photos and older.

  10. #4345

    ? Choices

    Quote Originally Posted by RolSub18  [View Original Post]
    Lastly Mona. Any info is appreciated, especially before I make the drive there. Thanks guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63778349
    Man I got nothing on those three. Not really sure if I've seen any reviews of any of those girls, but there are better choices out there LOL. To each his own, but check out recent forum posts and escort Babylon is a good reference for Louisville too. Good luck bro.

  11. #4344

    Info 3

    Lastly Mona. Any info is appreciated, especially before I make the drive there. Thanks guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63778349

  12. #4343

    Info continued

    Another is Jessica Jaxs, they'll be 1 more too. Sorry about back to back posts. Using my phone and it doesn't let me to back and forth between pages.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63774812

  13. #4342

    Info

    Hey fellas, I'm from Cincinnati but bored with the scene up here so was thinking about coming down there and checking some things out. Have noticed 2 that have grabbed my attention so was wondering if any of you could tell me anything about them. Can PM me of you'd like and ill also check here more frequently. The first is Alexia.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63761595

  14. #4341

    Great!

    [UOTE=ZeroDark13;5409326]http://<a href="https://escortalliga...e/63635135</a>.

    Her ad title is "Hot Sexy curvy women", like, more than one woman. Turns out this is a warning.

    Quick response to my text, set up an appointment, headed over. Cheap motel off Dixie. She told me to look for her in a first floor window and she would guide me to her room. I've had a provider try to get me to crawl in through the first floor window, so I was glad I was able to use the door.

    As I drive up there's a young (maybe 21) woman walking around the parking lot, tiny little thing. She glares at me as I got out of my car, I just smiled back.

    Found Bella in her first floor window, she pointed at the door of the motel. I noticed that the woman in the parking lot was looking at the window too. Riiiight.

    Went into the motel lobby, found Bella's room. Now, I'm used to photos being inaccurate, but wow. Same face, maybe 60 pounds heavier. Give her a white wig, some old lady glasses, and a plate of cookies, and she could be Mrs. Claus.

    I told her that her pics are old and inaccurate, catfishing wastes our collective time, have a good night. She got mad. Big mad. Didn't follow me into the lobby, but guess who was waiting in the parking lot? Her tiny manager, who told me that I owed the money the second I walked into her room. I laughed, and told her she was welcome to attempt to collect. I think she saw the look in my eye that told her I was sick of being lied to and jerked around, and walked away.

    Bella texted me that she didn't need my money; I guess that's why she's posted three ads today. She also sent me some of her old pics telling me they were accurate, I was like, I was just in a room with you, 5 feet from you, who do you think you're fooling?

    I'm going on the road for the next little while through a few major cities, I really hope this bad streak of mine ends soon. [ / QUOTE] great thanks for the awesome review I was getting ready to go see her. I'll continue looking now!

  15. #4340
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    Sure I'll see if she cool.
    If its the same girl I'm thinking of she is a good provider. Seen her once with BBBJ and condom FS. Nice looking ebony provider. That's if it's the same Tanyia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape