Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 24828
-
06-29-21 17:42 #16593Senior Member

Posts: 119Rozlyn
I seem to recall seeing a post a month or so ago about a "Roz" I tried looking it up with no results. If I missed it somehow sorry! If not, does anyone have any info on this hottie? She looks like she checks all the boxes for me and ready to roll!
https://tryst.link/escort/rozlynrose
-
06-29-21 11:31 #16592Senior Member

Posts: 601Samantha
Have to admit I also fell for that one as well. The thought of new pussy got the best of me and I wasted an hour I will never get back. She was waiting outside the hotel but never responded to my text informing her I was there. Clearly she was waiting for a pill delivery and not a cock visit.
Originally Posted by HunterGatherer
[View Original Post]
Wasn't overly upset since I got to keep my cash and not fuck a disinterested lady.
-
06-29-21 09:31 #16591Senior Member

Posts: 149Familiar
Similar experience yesterday. Kept asking what I had for her and there was no mention of money. Finding her online was easy and the neighborhood is sketchy if it matches what I found. Will let everyone know if she follows through.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 09:29 #16590Senior Member

Posts: 149Similar experience yesterday. Kept asking what I had for her and there was no mention of money. Finding her online was easy and the neighborhood is sketchy if it matches what I found. Will let everyone know if she follows through.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 09:08 #16589Senior Member

Posts: 120But is she hot?
I haven't yet seen a good description of her looks or her services. I have been with a few crazy women, but some have been hot enough that it was worth the risk. What is the case with here? Is it worth the risk?
Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 21:27 #16588Senior Member

Posts: 76She is Bipolar
I went to her hotel in castleton one morning because she couldn't get her truck started. When I asked her the next day if she would cut me a break on her rates she quoted her regular rates. We said some few choice words and I blocked her as I'm sure she did me as well. I would approach with extreme caution.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 17:05 #16587Senior Member

Posts: 181Lexie
Texted yesterday about hopefully meeting today. Opportunity came along last night for me to buy a car today and I need to see it instead of see her. She responds to not text her again. Proceed at your own risk of which personality you'll encounter for the day becuaew it varies a great deal.
-
06-28-21 16:46 #16586Senior Member

Posts: 247Lexie. My 2 cents worth
We texted. She gave rates in the roses category. I asked if you she accepted cash app or Venmo. Here's her response- Think about what I said and think about what you said. "If I go out of my way not to say something Why do you think that is? Why do you think it's then OK for you to say it" I just don't get her. I've see some reviews about her being a little over reactionary but I thought it was a little "over the top". Too bad after golfer (forget user name) just did a nice review about her.
-
06-28-21 14:30 #16585Senior Member

Posts: 54Downhill trend unfortunately
I saw her about a year ago, and she was a sweetie. Very friendly and open menu, got started after a bit of talking. More talking afterward, and eventually I was at the door near the end of my hour, with one thing leading to another, she ended up bent over the edge of the bed with her skirt pulled up.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
Skip forward a year and I thought I would see her again. She wasn't a quick response, and then all of a sudden she did, asking when I could be there. A little clunky texting with intermittent delays, and I'm in the parking lot waiting for a room number. Had to send another text, and she responded. Got to the room and there was a delay in answering the door. Wasn't hard to figure out why all the communication pauses. She was slurring her speech, and looked like she had just gotten up from bed. Her jeans were hanging low, no panties with her ass showing. No bra, loose top, nothing much left to imagine. I don't think she knew all that, and may have just thrown those clothes on to answer the door. She was otherwise clean and the room wasn't a mess, but she was really out of it. I told her "sorry, this isn't going to work for me" and gave her $20 and a quick kiss, got a puzzled look, then left. The hotel manager kind of gave me a looking over, standing at the bottom of the stairs, then glanced up at her door. Not sure what to make of that, but I had only been there about 5 minutes. What a shame.
-
06-28-21 08:20 #16584Senior Member

Posts: 1825Stormy / Stacy / Honey
I come to Indy for work, specifically the Greenfield / I70 exit, and have been searching for a regular to do outcall.
Came across this lady: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...345/3177429665 and found her to physically be a good match. Anybody have any experience?
Since she goes by different names in her ads / reviews I am not sure who to search for and the changing names are a red flag.
Looking for an openminded GFE. Age isn't an issue, actually prefer 40 somethings, just needs to be HWP. PM or post any referrals.
-
06-27-21 16:43 #16583Senior Member

Posts: 29Good thing I don't do deposits. LOL.
Originally Posted by WaterFinder
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info.
Any good suggestions?
-
06-27-21 10:19 #16582Senior Member

Posts: 73Lexie link
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/62501876
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
Did a search and found this from May.
-
06-27-21 09:51 #16581Senior Member

Posts: 247Lexie
Any link for Lexie please.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 08:26 #16580Senior Member

Posts: 47She will ask for deposit, then bye bye.
She's a thief.
Originally Posted by ChadT1977
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 02:00 #16579Senior Member

Posts: 181Lexie
My hhr turn into an hour because after I get done she wants to go again and again. Last time she made me take a trip. To Greece.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





