Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 209

    #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Djapa1234  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Has anyone met any of these in person, if yes what was the damage, outcome, etc.

    1) https://www.seeking.com/member/3b03c...b-836f5ee5149d.

    2) https://www.seeking.com/member/b85fa...7-ea439de35721.

    3) https://www.seeking.com/member/40013...a-fee8b78fcfb0 (meeting on Sunday? Any input on this would be greatly appreciated before I waste my time.).

    4) https://www.seeking.com/member/708ef...c-c0fd605db839.

    5) https://www.seeking.com/member/d5d23...c-dceb8e134396.
    Thought I had everything lined up with #5 but she wouldn't pull the trigger on meeting. Was able to find her on social media. She seems normal and pics are accurate. She's a single mom and seems pretty focused on taking care of her kid, so I'm guessing that's why she wants the extra money.

  2. #3721

    Intel

    Hey guys,

    Has anyone met any of these in person, if yes what was the damage, outcome, etc.

    1) https://www.seeking.com/member/3b03c...b-836f5ee5149d.

    2) https://www.seeking.com/member/b85fa...7-ea439de35721.

    3) https://www.seeking.com/member/40013...a-fee8b78fcfb0 (meeting on Sunday? Any input on this would be greatly appreciated before I waste my time.).

    4) https://www.seeking.com/member/708ef...c-c0fd605db839.

    5) https://www.seeking.com/member/d5d23...c-dceb8e134396.

  3. #3720

    The first giveaway that this is a scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by NCState2021  [View Original Post]
    FreakyNancy55.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1bb6b...6-1a84ae5de53a

    Scammer.

    I need gas to come see you. Sends really hot photos. OK here's gas money.

    My car won't start. Needs a battery. More photos. Damn you are hot, ok. Here's some pocket change for a battery.

    Oh, that battery's out of stock. Here's a much better battery. And some damn sexy videos too match.

    Like NO. Phuck that. Probably some dude that's impersonating a hot babe with pics and videos taking what they can from a gullible MF like me. When will I learn!! No upfront funds!!
    Is no city given in the profile location.

  4. #3719
    Quote Originally Posted by NCState2021  [View Original Post]
    FreakyNancy55.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1bb6b...6-1a84ae5de53a

    Scammer.

    I need gas to come see you. Sends really hot photos. OK here's gas money.

    My car won't start. Needs a battery. More photos. Damn you are hot, ok. Here's some pocket change for a battery.

    Oh, that battery's out of stock. Here's a much better battery. And some damn sexy videos too match.

    Like NO. Phuck that. Probably some dude that's impersonating a hot babe with pics and videos taking what they can from a gullible MF like me. When will I learn!! No upfront funds!!
    We need prostitution legalized in this country ASAP otherwise we are all going down.

    This is horrible.

  5. #3718

    Worth It!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledg77  [View Original Post]
    She is a ton of fun, down to earth and DTF in most ways imaginable!
    She has upped her price to $400 a pop can can not host anymore. I still see her because damn she is fun as hell.

  6. #3717

    Will I ever learn

    FreakyNancy55.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1bb6b...6-1a84ae5de53a

    Scammer.

    I need gas to come see you. Sends really hot photos. OK here's gas money.

    My car won't start. Needs a battery. More photos. Damn you are hot, ok. Here's some pocket change for a battery.

    Oh, that battery's out of stock. Here's a much better battery. And some damn sexy videos too match.

    Like NO. Phuck that. Probably some dude that's impersonating a hot babe with pics and videos taking what they can from a gullible MF like me. When will I learn!! No upfront funds!!

  7. #3716

    Agree 100% with SexyBrunette assessments

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    SexyBrunette used to post on Listcrawler some time ago. She's a pro, but a damn good one at 300 a pop. Was a lot more convenient when she could host.
    She is a ton of fun, down to earth and DTF in most ways imaginable!

  8. #3715

    Seeking. Getting timed out

    Let my subscription expire a while back, went to browse, getting timed out when I click on the lady. I can see my messages, just not able to open their profiles. Anyone else experiencing this?

  9. #3714
    SexyBrunette used to post on Listcrawler some time ago. She's a pro, but a damn good one at 300 a pop. Was a lot more convenient when she could host.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCState2021  [View Original Post]
    Did a M&G with this one, not the girl in the photo. If you like them on the larger size she's your gal. Not for me. Compensated her for the M&G and then she asks if I can get her some gas. No. I do think she's DTF, just not going to be me. She's in Greenville, SC.

    SecretFantasy.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...2-771bb4d22bac

    Trying to do a M&G with this one. But she wants me to prove I'm serious by 'helping with her power bill' in advance. She did send some nice photos if it's really her. Anybody getting the same or more?

    Down2 earth.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0b983...d-4799b5f75724

    Asked about this one before. Either a pro, scammer or flake?? Looks familiar, not sure if the photo is accurate or not. Any intel?

    Brittxox.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f1a29...1-2b3a0f43df1c

    Saw this one a while back. Lotta fun, won't disappoint.

    SexyBrunette.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8d6a9...6-a0e37696d968

    PM me if preferred.

  10. #3713

    Vibreezy

    Anyone have any info on her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9cdf8...a-fae28f9fac92

    Thanks.

  11. #3712

    Report and intel request

    Did a M&G with this one, not the girl in the photo. If you like them on the larger size she's your gal. Not for me. Compensated her for the M&G and then she asks if I can get her some gas. No. I do think she's DTF, just not going to be me. She's in Greenville, SC.

    SecretFantasy.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...2-771bb4d22bac

    Trying to do a M&G with this one. But she wants me to prove I'm serious by 'helping with her power bill' in advance. She did send some nice photos if it's really her. Anybody getting the same or more?

    Down2 earth.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0b983...d-4799b5f75724

    Asked about this one before. Either a pro, scammer or flake?? Looks familiar, not sure if the photo is accurate or not. Any intel?

    Brittxox.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f1a29...1-2b3a0f43df1c

    Saw this one a while back. Lotta fun, won't disappoint.

    SexyBrunette.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8d6a9...6-a0e37696d968

    PM me if preferred.

  12. #3711
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal1957  [View Original Post]
    How do you spend "boat loads of money" for lunch dates? Lunch at a sit-down chain restaurant is less than $20 per person. Suggest you spend a lot more time vetting before the m / g, and only one m / g before the intimate date. Make sure you're on the same page as far as activities, after a couple of sessions of pleasant conversation. If she won't spend a little time texting with you, she won't spend much time making you feel like a king.

    Never send a dime, all transactions in person, in cash, PPM for the first few intimate dates. I've only had two encounters that didn't lead to the intimate date, never paid more than 250 PPM. Single moms and grad students, only one under 25. IMO younger than 25 means exponentially deeper into the bullshit zone.
    Agree with all your great input. In my experience, chicks under 24-25 are largely fakes, flakes, or flat out don't know their way around a cock.

  13. #3710
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal1957  [View Original Post]
    How do you spend "boat loads of money" for lunch dates? Lunch at a sit-down chain restaurant is less than $20 per person. Suggest you spend a lot more time vetting before the m / g, and only one m / g before the intimate date. Make sure you're on the same page as far as activities, after a couple of sessions of pleasant conversation. If she won't spend a little time texting with you, she won't spend much time making you feel like a king.

    Never send a dime, all transactions in person, in cash, PPM for the first few intimate dates. I've only had two encounters that didn't lead to the intimate date, never paid more than 250 PPM. Single moms and grad students, only one under 25. IMO younger than 25 means exponentially deeper into the bullshit zone.
    Is 25 some magic number? LOL.

  14. #3709

    Boat loads?

    How do you spend "boat loads of money" for lunch dates? Lunch at a sit-down chain restaurant is less than $20 per person. Suggest you spend a lot more time vetting before the m / g, and only one m / g before the intimate date. Make sure you're on the same page as far as activities, after a couple of sessions of pleasant conversation. If she won't spend a little time texting with you, she won't spend much time making you feel like a king.

    Never send a dime, all transactions in person, in cash, PPM for the first few intimate dates. I've only had two encounters that didn't lead to the intimate date, never paid more than 250 PPM. Single moms and grad students, only one under 25. IMO younger than 25 means exponentially deeper into the bullshit zone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taters2019  [View Original Post]
    I dabbled with the SB / SD thing for a while. Spent a boat load of money for what amounted to be a few lunch dates. Nothing more. Most young ladies I found were only interested in selling picts / videos and of the few I actually met, once they realized what I actually looking for, they were done. I am a kind, respectful, well mannered, gentleman who is in his mid-50's, in good shape and have been told I am a good looking guy. It's not like I am some homeless, dumb slob looking for something for nothing.

  15. #3708
    Quote Originally Posted by Taters2019  [View Original Post]
    I dabbled with the SB / SD thing for a while. Spent a boat load of money for what amounted to be a few lunch dates. Nothing more. Most young ladies I found were only interested in selling picts / videos and of the few I actually met, once they realized what I actually looking for, they were done. I am a kind, respectful, well mannered, gentleman who is in his mid-50's, in good shape and have been told I am a good looking guy. It's not like I am some homeless, dumb slob looking for something for nothing.
    You need to let them know within a few messages exactly what you're looking for and don't take them on nice dinner dates. Take them for cheap coffee or something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape