Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21830

    About this girl

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Her ad literally says "anything goes" and every review was BBFS. She even has pics on here doing that, but she told you she doesn't do it with everyone.

    Of course she'll tell her white knight that she has standards while he's taking taking her to doctor visits. Girls know when you are trying to put them on a pedestal and will attempt to act the part to continue getting free rides amd support.
    Yeah, what Eagle said!

  2. #21829

    About Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by JauntyPlow  [View Original Post]
    I do not have a link or communication for Andi, but Kay baby is known for Greek.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/143616850896
    But if you are well-endowed, Kay cannot handle you. Probably better to let her see the size first (as with any so-called Greek provider) before forking over money for this particular service beforehand.

  3. #21828

    Anyone know anything about these two

    Here's a pic of them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails toduznjy3mju4mja5y2q1ndq5n2niyzzintqzyjcwyjy2ndk5yzi.jpg.jpeg‎  

  4. #21827

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    Selfishly, I am sad. I really enjoyed my visits with her.
    She was fav here in Jax for sure. Sweet girl and always fun.

    I hope she stays far away from it in actuality as much I miss seeing her. And gets her life back on track.

  5. #21826

    Kay Baby or Andi

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking to have my first Greek experience. If any of you mongers know any good Greek providers, pm me or quote this post.
    I do not have a link or communication for Andi, but Kay baby is known for Greek.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/143616850896

  6. #21825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Andi

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking to have my first Greek experience. If any of you mongers know any good Greek providers, pm me or quote this post.
    Loves Greece.

  7. #21824

    No-go

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times when she had the incall location in Riverside. Pics dated, she is quite a bit thinner last time I saw her. Can take a pounding but would only see her again if in a pinch. Definitely take a extra shirt or cologne, her location will have you smelling like a cpl packs of cigarettes when you leave.
    Thanks. I can't stand smoke and this is a no go for me. Appreciate it.

  8. #21823
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by CantB1  [View Original Post]
    I was a senior member popular here for years. I retired my profile and tried to retire from this hobby. Had a good run wit a sugar baby that's is the sister of a provider known here. She never was in the hobby on on candy. When she got a relationship we would take a pause. This last pause has been a stop so I found myself back fully in the hobby.

    Yes I have done a date with Amy prob 5 years or more ago. She was skinny and use to wear a hoodie all the ime at the gas station on lane. I was only interested in top but she was dope sick so we did cfs for 30. Not worth a repeat. Also met her sister a year ago. Got topped off by her. Didn't do FS because she basically limped into my ride. BBBrandy was training to swan out on Fox and Stuart. Her sister had spinal surgery made it hard for her to walk back then but she seem fine walking after a while. Also for years the streets warned she had them scarlet letters / 3 initials to avoid her.

    You didn't retire your user, it's an active account so I merged this one into it.

    A2
    Thank you for merging my accounts so I have my senior status. But could you please make Killmonger my username for personal reasons. Couldn't remember how to email you directly. Thanks.

    You have always had senior status, you're just not unmoderated and no, I'm not changing your name. There are people who have put you on their ignore list because they don't want to read your stuff, if I change your name they gotta put you on it again.

    A2

  9. #21822
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinFerFun  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to white knight or anything, just throwing info out there. I do know she does get herself checked alot cause I actually gave her a ride to her appointment the other week when her car was in shop. But she does say she doesn't go bb with just everyone.
    Her ad literally says "anything goes" and every review was BBFS. She even has pics on here doing that, but she told you she doesn't do it with everyone.

    Of course she'll tell her white knight that she has standards while he's taking taking her to doctor visits. Girls know when you are trying to put them on a pedestal and will attempt to act the part to continue getting free rides amd support.

  10. #21821

    Greek?

    I'm looking to have my first Greek experience. If any of you mongers know any good Greek providers, pm me or quote this post.

  11. #21820

    Jaeless

    Recently had a dream about this one https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/878572683685.

    Comms we're ok, typical hotel off baymeadows. I arrived early am and scoped the scene and there wasn't much activity, but def an area to stay on alert. Pics accurate, service was mediocre. Head game is decent, but the overall service felt rushed. YMMV, but I won't repeat. $ for half just ain't worthwhile with this one IMO.

  12. #21819

    Good ole Rehnada

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil1  [View Original Post]
    How was it??
    Seen her a few times when she had the incall location in Riverside. Pics dated, she is quite a bit thinner last time I saw her. Can take a pounding but would only see her again if in a pinch. Definitely take a extra shirt or cologne, her location will have you smelling like a cpl packs of cigarettes when you leave.

  13. #21818

    Doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Word on the street is that this provider has the heebie Jeebies. I got a message from a monger that this provider allegedly has the heebie Jeebies. Read between the lines. Its something incurable. If any of you mongers seen her recently, good luck. Stay away fellas unless you want to bring a gift home to your wife or girlfriend.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/904-541-6779sensual-sundaylet/171278759094
    She was doing doubles with JOJO, thought I'd throw that out there.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/455672179700

    Stay Safe Gents!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7BF48A8F-27B2-4013-9436-48FE929BE2B3.jpg‎  

  14. #21817
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardFliehr  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her and she is out of jail and out of the game.
    Selfishly, I am sad. I really enjoyed my visits with her.

  15. #21816

    Be careful of Emily

    Word on the street is that this provider has the heebie Jeebies. I got a message from a monger that this provider allegedly has the heebie Jeebies. Read between the lines. Its something incurable. If any of you mongers seen her recently, good luck. Stay away fellas unless you want to bring a gift home to your wife or girlfriend.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/904-541-6779sensual-sundaylet/171278759094
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tnje1njgwmddiymu3ytazytrkzwflntnjymu4mjrkzdrmmzu1ody.jpg.jpeg‎   tmjk4nza0zdu1mthhywi1nwq5ota5ndc3mjm3m2y1mdg0zgq4ytc.jpg.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape