Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 744 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 794 844 1244 1744 ... LastLast
Results 11,146 to 11,160 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20690

    Bree of South Nashville contact her

    How can I contact Bree. Would love to show support.

    Thanks for sharing. Nice tight body with breast like Venus! She has an athletic body and absolutely no baby damage. She gets herself checked every 3 months and does it all.

  2. #20689
    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Nice tight body with breast like Venus! She has an athletic body and absolutely no baby damage. She gets herself checked every 3 months and does it all except Greek. BBBJ is on the menu and she's very talented at that skill set! Not the greatest location but I felt safer there than Antioch or Harding. She's south of Franklin. She has a big bed and tight kitty. Hair down to her waist in her mid 20's. Shame on you low ballers. She's not a crack ***** so not sure all the disrespect. She could very easily up her game and get the GPS. I'm sure she would do Nashville visits if she had at least 2 guys agree to appointments.

    She can come all but I f your keeping her busy with her playing your flute. It's not a problem. If you always wanted to hook up with that good looking soccer player or Rodeo Queen hers your chance. She will ride you like your a bucking horse.
    Sound intriguing, any pics or info you have?

  3. #20688

    Sister

    I'm curious about that sister too, didn't know Nicole had one in the biz.

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    She's not pregnant. I'm unaware of a sister? Does she post ads?

  4. #20687

    UTR Ariel On Thursday

    It's looking like she will be having a rare incall session on Thursday. There's a member here who may know more than me; I'll let him post more.

    Not a spinner, but cute, early 20's, big rack, very nice.

  5. #20686

    Glad Bree Worked Out

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Nice tight body with breast like Venus! She has an athletic body and absolutely no baby damage. She gets herself checked every 3 months and does it all except Greek. BBBJ is on the menu and she's very talented at that skill set! Not the greatest location but I felt safer there than Antioch or Harding. She's south of Franklin. She has a big bed and tight kitty. Hair down to her waist in her mid 20's. Shame on you low ballers. She's not a crack ***** so not sure all the disrespect. She could very easily up her game and get the GPS. I'm sure she would do Nashville visits if she had at least 2 guys agree to appointments.

    She can come all but I f your keeping her busy with her playing your flute. It's not a problem. If you always wanted to hook up with that good looking soccer player or Rodeo Queen hers your chance. She will ride you like your a bucking horse.
    Once upon a time, another member passed me her info. Glad I could be helpful, as others have been to me.

    Her place us hard to figure out, right? But once you know, you know. In a more urban area, she could charge more. She gets pissed by the lowballers; she told me, too.

  6. #20685

    Kimmie

    The end of a hard day in May, we finally finished a job in Nashville, so my coworker contacted Kimmie for coffee. Setup was ok by text, standard two call to a general location, then nothing. Ended up waiting about 15 minutes for her to respond, then voice call. Her directions were a little vague & she claimed to have recently moved to the trailer park. Area & parking seemed to be reasonably safe at night.

    Inside, the place was a bit cluttered, but clean, though she was short on furniture (yes, in the photo you are noticing a metal frame bunk bed, which squeaks if you even look at it). After a tour, she drifted through some idle chatter for about 15 minutes (she said she's usually nervous at the beginning of meeting), while they were getting comfortable and preparing the coffee. She has lived hard, but is in good shape for being a bit older, and was wearing some nice lingerie, too. She has some nice curves, not a BBW, photos were current and accurate. Her hair was blonde / light brown, as in the photo. Her skin was nice and smooth, with the exception of a wound on her leg (she claimed she burned herself with a curling iron, and it did look curling iron shaped, but you make the call).

    She was proud of her extensive music collection, which seemed to be pretty complete, so as requested, she put on some genuine Billy Joel, several popular tunes, and also played some deep tracks. Billy voice is silky smooth; absolute heaven, even when playing some hard and somewhat rough tunes sometimes. Guess that's what an experienced collector brings to the table. She has some music that is harder to find, too, including a few Black Label Society songs, and a few Jewels tunes. After about 20 min, the music changed to a country station, which was playing cover bands. Those cowgirls play some pretty nice tunes and she added some cream to her coffee while they sang. After a bit, she asked for some rap, sounded like a Snoop Dogg cover band. Some tunes were relaxing, some lazy; on others she really enjoyed the hard rap beat. Then she played more genuine Billy Joel for another 15 min. She may be older, but she's a hard worker, no quitting, appreciated the tip for the coffee, and later deposited it in the nearby tip jar.

    After coffee, she made some more pleasant chit chat. Overall it was nice hanging out with an old friend. She is no clock-watcher, and after nearly two hours, he had to get moving along or it could have run longer. Here's something that, in general, rarely get said, but seems is really true about Kimmie. She is a great value! Her pricing is right inline for the age / condition, and she makes a solid cup of coffee, with no drama or BS, so she is definitely worth repeating, especially at under 2. I was dead tired when he finally picked me up & we got back on the road, but he enjoyed his time. YMMV.

    Here's a current ad:

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/002389478414

    Here are some previous reviews:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5279482

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5200164

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5198171
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjmxnjiwodk3ndmznzrjzti3nzllotflnjqwymjiztfhngyzyzcw.jpg.jpg‎   3Pim02.jpg‎  

  7. #20684

    UTR Bree

    Thanks for sharing. Nice tight body with breast like Venus! She has an athletic body and absolutely no baby damage. She gets herself checked every 3 months and does it all except Greek. BBBJ is on the menu and she's very talented at that skill set! Not the greatest location but I felt safer there than Antioch or Harding. She's south of Franklin. She has a big bed and tight kitty. Hair down to her waist in her mid 20's. Shame on you low ballers. She's not a crack ***** so not sure all the disrespect. She could very easily up her game and get the GPS. I'm sure she would do Nashville visits if she had at least 2 guys agree to appointments.

    She can come all but I f your keeping her busy with her playing your flute. It's not a problem. If you always wanted to hook up with that good looking soccer player or Rodeo Queen hers your chance. She will ride you like your a bucking horse.

  8. #20683

    Hendrix

    Quote Originally Posted by CuminCider  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else seen her? Does anyone see any reasons to steer clear, especially in light of recent events? She claims to be 24.
    I had a good time with her. She's real. She's definitely of age. She told me 26 when I saw her. And I was able to see she she's been posting on and off since March of this year.

  9. #20682

    HeWhoShallNotBeNamed

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    He is not one of the guys shown in the story. Several of us senior, senior members have his name and picture. He does dumb shit every day. He has been known to take pictures of guys going to see who he is promoting that day and other stupid dangerous crap. We have it to watch out for him, etc. Rest assured he is not pictured!
    I'm curious as to what this about? Sounds mysterious.

  10. #20681

    Jesse

    Quote Originally Posted by HbCrash07  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one. No name provided just trying to see if this TGTBT and even worth the spam. Thanks!

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/975354330869
    She's been reviewed here before. Search Jesse. She has good reviews from others here. And I've seen her myself. Definitely a good one. A bit of mom tum (very minor) though, but besides that, she's good. I see about once a month. And right now, her hair is down, and she doesn't have those box braids in so she looks a bit more normal. (At least last time I saw her 2 weeks ago).

  11. #20680
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzNerd86  [View Original Post]
    What was the strange screening requirement? I've seen some other good reviews of her but I want to know what to expect before I take the plunge. Thanks!
    Sending a pic, which while I can understand why people are hesitant to do it, I'd hardly call it a strange one.

  12. #20679
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Man I opened up a can of worms on this one. I have no intentions of contacting after all this someone texted said she's 16 crap. I would Imagine since they posted a nude topless pic its probably not LEO but probably an extortion scheme.


    Agreed. I stopped talking to her immediately. WtF is wrong with people.
    Don't do it.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...y/505475903025
    I agree. That was messed up. I immediate stopped messaging.

  13. #20678
    Quote Originally Posted by Overload1  [View Original Post]
    Talia- went back and forth with her for two days and never sealed the deal. She was offering her usual special. She ghosted me after her strange screening requirement. https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...l/865861499392.
    What was the strange screening requirement? I've seen some other good reviews of her but I want to know what to expect before I take the plunge. Thanks!

  14. #20677
    How's it going fellas. I'm in town for a couple of days and was looking for some fun.

    More specifically looking for FS and BBBJ. Not interested in CBJ at all.

    Currently in my sights are.

    Carrie specially since I read she's prego.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63898228

    Tali only thing stopping me it's the selfie req. But she looks good enough to give her a go.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63851228

    And this one looks like a fun time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63840145

    Any more recommendations? Tips before I pull the trigger on one of these?

    And if any of you are ever in the socal are I can definitely recommend some hotties out there.

    Thanks.

  15. #20676
    Quote Originally Posted by HbCrash07  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one. No name provided just trying to see if this TGTBT and even worth the spam. Thanks!

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/975354330869
    I believe I recall seeing positive reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape