Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 744 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 794 844 1244 1744 ... LastLast
Results 11,146 to 11,160 of 31829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20684

    UTR Bree

    Thanks for sharing. Nice tight body with breast like Venus! She has an athletic body and absolutely no baby damage. She gets herself checked every 3 months and does it all except Greek. BBBJ is on the menu and she's very talented at that skill set! Not the greatest location but I felt safer there than Antioch or Harding. She's south of Franklin. She has a big bed and tight kitty. Hair down to her waist in her mid 20's. Shame on you low ballers. She's not a crack ***** so not sure all the disrespect. She could very easily up her game and get the GPS. I'm sure she would do Nashville visits if she had at least 2 guys agree to appointments.

    She can come all but I f your keeping her busy with her playing your flute. It's not a problem. If you always wanted to hook up with that good looking soccer player or Rodeo Queen hers your chance. She will ride you like your a bucking horse.

  2. #20683

    Hendrix

    Quote Originally Posted by CuminCider  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else seen her? Does anyone see any reasons to steer clear, especially in light of recent events? She claims to be 24.
    I had a good time with her. She's real. She's definitely of age. She told me 26 when I saw her. And I was able to see she she's been posting on and off since March of this year.

  3. #20682

    HeWhoShallNotBeNamed

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    He is not one of the guys shown in the story. Several of us senior, senior members have his name and picture. He does dumb shit every day. He has been known to take pictures of guys going to see who he is promoting that day and other stupid dangerous crap. We have it to watch out for him, etc. Rest assured he is not pictured!
    I'm curious as to what this about? Sounds mysterious.

  4. #20681

    Jesse

    Quote Originally Posted by HbCrash07  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one. No name provided just trying to see if this TGTBT and even worth the spam. Thanks!

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/975354330869
    She's been reviewed here before. Search Jesse. She has good reviews from others here. And I've seen her myself. Definitely a good one. A bit of mom tum (very minor) though, but besides that, she's good. I see about once a month. And right now, her hair is down, and she doesn't have those box braids in so she looks a bit more normal. (At least last time I saw her 2 weeks ago).

  5. #20680
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzNerd86  [View Original Post]
    What was the strange screening requirement? I've seen some other good reviews of her but I want to know what to expect before I take the plunge. Thanks!
    Sending a pic, which while I can understand why people are hesitant to do it, I'd hardly call it a strange one.

  6. #20679
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Man I opened up a can of worms on this one. I have no intentions of contacting after all this someone texted said she's 16 crap. I would Imagine since they posted a nude topless pic its probably not LEO but probably an extortion scheme.


    Agreed. I stopped talking to her immediately. WtF is wrong with people.
    Don't do it.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...y/505475903025
    I agree. That was messed up. I immediate stopped messaging.

  7. #20678
    Quote Originally Posted by Overload1  [View Original Post]
    Talia- went back and forth with her for two days and never sealed the deal. She was offering her usual special. She ghosted me after her strange screening requirement. https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...l/865861499392.
    What was the strange screening requirement? I've seen some other good reviews of her but I want to know what to expect before I take the plunge. Thanks!

  8. #20677
    How's it going fellas. I'm in town for a couple of days and was looking for some fun.

    More specifically looking for FS and BBBJ. Not interested in CBJ at all.

    Currently in my sights are.

    Carrie specially since I read she's prego.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63898228

    Tali only thing stopping me it's the selfie req. But she looks good enough to give her a go.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63851228

    And this one looks like a fun time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63840145

    Any more recommendations? Tips before I pull the trigger on one of these?

    And if any of you are ever in the socal are I can definitely recommend some hotties out there.

    Thanks.

  9. #20676
    Quote Originally Posted by HbCrash07  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one. No name provided just trying to see if this TGTBT and even worth the spam. Thanks!

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/975354330869
    I believe I recall seeing positive reviews.

  10. #20675

    Her name is jess

    Quote Originally Posted by HbCrash07  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one. No name provided just trying to see if this TGTBT and even worth the spam. Thanks!

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/975354330869
    I contacted her but never went yet well reviewed on here.

  11. #20674

    Kimmie

    I had a recent date with Kimmie, the older redhead, and a friend of hers. Been debating on posting this one, but I figured I might oughtta.

    The good: Kimmie is a sweet lady. I've seen her before, and she's a pleaser. Great body too. While she gives fine BBBJ, her friend could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Probably should have just been satisfied with that. Regardless, I'd still like to see Kimmie again at some point, which leads us to the bad.

    The bad: Location. She was staying at a certain hotel in Rivergate that I'd advise to avoid at ALL costs if you end up in that side of town and a provider ends up staying at, the Magnusson. Probably seasoned mongers may know of it by what I'm about to describe. After arriving, while going upstairs to the room, I guess the manager popped out of his little hole to ask where I was going (could barely understand him tbh, thick accent).

    Here's where I likely should have ended things, and left. But, little head won out. I gave the room number and made up some story about visiting my "aunt" (she looks about the appropriate age for me). I get up there, kind of clue Kimmie in on the ruse. Well, her and I start enjoying each other's company until her friend arrives. The friend looks a bit more like a heavier SW, but as I said in the good. I'll take that. Then there's a knock at the door. Kimmie gets dressed and it's hotel staff. Apparently, this hotel charges extra for visitors and Kimmie has to go to the office to settle this, leaving me with her friend. I'm weirded out at this point, but I'm already 15 minutes in and kinda going, so no point stopping now. She was gone for maybe 5 minutes, enough for me and her friend to progress further, and comes back. I switch to her and try to hurry up with the rest of my time as she informs me that after I leave, the hotel staff will only allow 5 minute visitors (At this point I'm wanting to just finish and go, which I do.

    I like Kimmie, but that hotel is no good. Even weirder still, I think she was the only one staying there, as the parking lot was empty as hell. I'll likely try to see her again, as I like older milfy types and there's a short supply of them, and she's good at what she does, but I'll absolutely never see a provider staying at that hotel ever again. So much could have gone wrong and I'm lucky I got out of there unscathed.

  12. #20673

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by HbCrash07  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one. No name provided just trying to see if this TGTBT and even worth the spam. Thanks!

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/975354330869
    She's a recycle. She's been here in the past. I only remember seeing negative reports ts.

  13. #20672

    Jesse

    Quote Originally Posted by HbCrash07  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one. No name provided just trying to see if this TGTBT and even worth the spam. Thanks!

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/975354330869
    Theres a few reviews of her if you search for jesse from a few weeks back. Looks to be a good bit of fun just haven't had the chance yet myself.

  14. #20671

    Simple and sweet

    Does anyone have any info on this one. No name provided just trying to see if this TGTBT and even worth the spam. Thanks!

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/975354330869

  15. #20670

    Has Anyone Else Seen Hendrix?

    Quote Originally Posted by PervySensei0  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63687257

    I liked the dream I had with this one. I never saw her before but it was all good. She's probably 5 to 10 pounds heavier than her pics. Like those pics are 100% her, but they were probably taken like maybe 6 months ago. She's about 5'5". She is far from fat or obese. She's what you would expect from a girl with huge tits. Tattoos are all hers. She had long dark hard and pretty decent sized breast. She was nice when I walked in the room. No strange smells or signs of habits. Room was surprisingly clean. We chit chatted and than did our thing. Awesome bbj. Felt really good and she is somewhat of a sword swallower. Than on to the deed. Every position was available. She rode. She missionary and than we finished it with the good ole doggy. One of the best parts was probably her her breast move up and down and back in forth in every position. The entire time she was very vocal and her legs shaked during the event. A very nice girl all around. Had no issues at all and everything was exactly what I expected. One flaw on her was a burn mark she said one of her previous dates give her. Don't be that guy, that gets into physically altercations with the 304's. But outside that, her body was everything you saw in the pics. She was nice. Not quite GFE, but more like friendly girl who you hook up with experience. Good all around. Will repeat.
    Has anyone else seen her? Does anyone see any reasons to steer clear, especially in light of recent events? She claims to be 24.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape