Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,501 to 16,515 of 30799
-
06-28-21 22:20 #14299Senior Member

Posts: 136Freyja Volva FS or no?
Anyone recently seen Freyja Volva (who advertises on Slixa and Rubratings) and could clarify whether she's FS / GFE or simply massage? She has a rather complex scheduling menu, and I'm curious about her roleplay offerings. Thanks for any info.
-
06-28-21 21:27 #14298Regular Member

Posts: 21Havanna
She is all that and ATF. Reports vary, be chill respectful and it will open up. YMMV, but worth it. I would love to for her to update some pics, they are accurate but think she is hotter than pics show. Find her on RR or Sumo. Come on got to make you work a bit and get her some clicks.
-
06-28-21 21:24 #14297Senior Member

Posts: 66Starr?
I was asked about this one the other day in the inbox. There's too many "starr"'s to keep up with. If anyone knows anything, you know what to do.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/63870572
-
06-28-21 21:14 #14296Senior Member

Posts: 281I definitely did not pay that rate or anything close to it. The ad is just for reference.
Originally Posted by MrMayhem23
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 20:50 #14295Senior Member

Posts: 107Saw Haze this weekend
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...z/326504112095
Texted and agreed on BBBJ for 60. She's staying at the awful place on 55, but thankfully no waiting at all in the parking lot. When I got there, she started looking for a bag. I reminded her she didn't need one and she said BBBJ is more than 60. After I told her that's all I brought, she agreed (I absolutely hate having to negotiate what we already agreed on). BBBJ was alright, very mechanical but at least it wasn't rushed. No attention to the boys at all. She's very nice and friendly, but I probably won't repeat unless I'm really desperate. Pics are accurate though.
-
06-28-21 20:05 #14294Senior Member

Posts: 174I've seen her once and that wasnt the case. Kinda meh though, though she may have just been over hyped on a suggestion.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 20:01 #14293Senior Member

Posts: 265Genius!
I love when I spot one of these ads. You may actually have a potential goldmine. You can probably twist their arm into BBFS, or anything else because clearly, they are just not very smart. Basic math and the premise behind "buy more and save" is fucked into outer space along with every other method they have for understanding the keys to success in life. Make them feel smart and you never know what you may be able to get out of it. Just go for the skinnier one.
Originally Posted by MrMayhem23
[View Original Post]
Just don't "waist" their time. I'm surprised they can spell waste. But I'm not sure where Falls the the "Nuese" is. Is that some new gang-slang? Nu-Ese?
-
06-28-21 19:57 #14292Senior Member

Posts: 174Used to see her for 100 hhr /180 hr had one OUTSTANDING kink session where she legit gave me everything I wanted and then the quality just kinda fell off and she seemed like she just want interested and going through the motions. Ask went up and I was out on that. Pics are accurate for the most part. Face is super filtered but she's cute. Definitely not worth the current ask.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 19:50 #14291Senior Member

Posts: 174She's great and in my regular rotation. Pretty much down for damn near anything.
Originally Posted by Edifice
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 19:40 #14290Senior Member

Posts: 307Huh
So each girl is 100 individually but both together they're 225. Why? Each one is working half as hard when working together. Please don't pay these insane donations. Please.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 19:16 #14289Regular Member

Posts: 1Do not waste time or money on this one or the wife cost me $50 to learn.
Originally Posted by Makeemcry
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 19:10 #14288Senior Member

Posts: 281Old Raelyn ad
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/151541171252
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 18:19 #14287Senior Member

Posts: 214It's her brother / roommate.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 18:02 #14286Senior Member

Posts: 312Angelina Rivero anyone?
Hey why'all, did a search on this thread and didn't find anything. Anyone know of / seen / met her?
https://www.cityhotties.com/escort/angelina-rivero/
-
06-28-21 17:56 #14285Senior Member

Posts: 48Bella
I had a dream with Bella today. Been wanting to see her for a while. Charged me 100 for a qv and she looks like her photos, nice ass but wasn't what I was expecting as far as service. She's super nice but gave a very short CBJ and we started in doggy and I wanted to switch positions and she told me not for qv so only one position for qv is allowed and she didn't take off her sports bra so it was whatever, busted and left. Probably won't repeat.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2200532











Reply With Quote






