The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 894 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 944 994 1394 ... LastLast
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 24547
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11152

    Baltimore2020

    Clear your inbox. The # I'm using for Vanessa that ends in 7621 is hit or miss, would. Love to know which one you're using.

  2. #11151
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Dear lord Kay needs to gain some weight, she's nothing but skin and bones.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63871060


    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...d83b55e306ed33
    This is why I only look for the talent on PD and tryst. Sometimes it's the quality that count, not the quantity.

  3. #11150

    Clean up

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore2020  [View Original Post]
    I called the old number almost 2 weeks ago and it was her. Then she gave me her private number. Not sure if the old number still works.

    B.
    Clean up that inbox brother.

  4. #11149

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMong  [View Original Post]
    Did she change her number. I called both and one was disconnected and the other a woman said I had the wrong number. She didn't sound like vanessa.
    I called the old number almost 2 weeks ago and it was her. Then she gave me her private number. Not sure if the old number still works.

    B.

  5. #11148

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Destiny is looking for some fun guys. She has a beautiful Phat Azz and a pretty smile. The cooch is always wet and tight. Don't miss out.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/article...5&mode=preview
    I had a dream about this one today. Great girl! Damage was. 8 and she did bbj for a little bit, then mish, then doggy. I skeeted on her booty. And those back shots are nice! She's a little slimmer than the video though. I'm going to see her again. It's hard to find a regular who'll let you record for a little extra. But you got to put good vibes out there.

  6. #11147

    Vanessa number change?

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore2020  [View Original Post]
    FYI: Vanessa is back in the house now. If you want the Intels, search up the posts. I believe I first reviewed her last year.

    Stay safe,

    B.
    Did she change her number. I called both and one was disconnected and the other a woman said I had the wrong number. She didn't sound like vanessa.

  7. #11146
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohrschak  [View Original Post]
    I'll attest. Seen her. Legit and looks just like pics. A little short. I'd say a little over 5 ft. Those DDs are huge though. I mean huge. A little droopy but still shapely. Absolute fun bags and quite the sight to behold while she's leaned over servicing you while you lay on your back. Strictly does incalls only. Quotes one fifty for half hour BBJ CFS. I would say worth a repeat. Ohh and she's vocal. Quite the dirty talker.
    Thats strange, thought she wasn't legit. Called her a few weeks back and a black man answered the phone which sketched me out. You sure she's legit?

  8. #11145

    Vanessa at Catonsville

    FYI: Vanessa is back in the house now. If you want the Intels, search up the posts. I believe I first reviewed her last year.

    Stay safe,

    B.

  9. #11144

    That's not healthy

    Dear lord Kay needs to gain some weight, she's nothing but skin and bones.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63871060


    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...d83b55e306ed33

  10. #11143

    Destiny

    Destiny is looking for some fun guys. She has a beautiful Phat Azz and a pretty smile. The cooch is always wet and tight. Don't miss out.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/article...5&mode=preview
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 326.jpg‎   327.jpg‎   330.jpg‎   image000000(2).jpg‎  

  11. #11142
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? I have been seeing her post but very few reviews. IDo mind toftt. Though I ask first.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63694036
    I'll attest. Seen her. Legit and looks just like pics. A little short. I'd say a little over 5 ft. Those DDs are huge though. I mean huge. A little droopy but still shapely. Absolute fun bags and quite the sight to behold while she's leaned over servicing you while you lay on your back. Strictly does incalls only. Quotes one fifty for half hour BBJ CFS. I would say worth a repeat. Ohh and she's vocal. Quite the dirty talker.

  12. #11141

    Nasty Nicki and Jessi at BWI

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nikki for first time out Elkridge nice looking older lady but her stomach had alot of extra skin. Overall a great time no rushing started very good bbj then on to k9 raw until I filled her up. Service was good and will repeat. Damage. 60.
    Nicki is quoting $1 for SS now. It's insane. LOL.

    Be safe,

    B.

  13. #11140

    SA Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    The cost for meembership on SA is really steep. You're saying it's worth $200 plus.
    If you can maintain your membership, if you aren't looking for $80 visits, and if you have the time to sort through those that just want platonic, or other restrictive relationships, absolutely.

  14. #11139

    CB Bree

    Hey gentlemen and mongers,

    Would anyone of you be kind enough to PM CB Bree's digits?

    Thank you.

  15. #11138
    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    Well that sux! She's been one of my atf's. Her BJ second to none, and really gets into backdoor if you know what you're doing.
    That is why I am so surprised at what she did, it was un natural like she was using some serious candy or something as I have always had a great time with her in the past at hotels. Her BBBJ was amazing and yes that was what I was going to see her for that day, found another provider who got the job done but still that bullshit was fucked up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape