Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 895 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 395 795 845 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 945 995 1395 ... LastLast
Results 13,411 to 13,425 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11131
    Any intel on this one? https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14984010, Seen her photos but never got with her. Any help is appreciated.

  2. #11130
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  3. #11129

    Saw SweetzCheekz again

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63806592

    If you like thick black chicks, she's the one for you. 5'10, big pierced tits, big ass, almost no stomach, smooth skin and a hell of a performer. Excellent BJ skills, and surprisingly flexible which makes for some fun positions. YMMV as always but I seem to have good chemistry with her and she seems to genuinely get into the session. Very pleasant, friendly, nice to talk to and not a user. Never had any issue with her flaking or ghosting on me either. Reliability combined with good performance goes along way.

    Only issue may be availability. She only does incall on weekends when she gets a room, but she's up for outcall most nights of the week.

    I've been seeing her since 2019, haven't had a single complaint and will keep seeing her as long as she stays in the game. If you like thick black women, she's one of the best around IMHO.

  4. #11128
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her but I saw her ad this morning and this woman looks disgusting, maybe she was better before but there is zero attempt on her part to doll up her photos, she's covered in bruises and, I'm not even joking, what looks like a fungal growth on her leg in several pics. I would go with Mystique, she's a huge pain to try to get a hold of but she's good. Jinx has gone downhill hard so I can't give her my stamp of approval, espically since she charges so much for a QV.
    Thank you for the info. Will definitely add Mystique to the list. It looks like Jinx is erratic since Driftingfan had his time wasted.

  5. #11127

    She's ok

    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedKcar  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a expirance with this one? Looks amazing love to try her out.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/lau...scorts/2299536
    I saw her before the pandemic. She gets the job done performance wise. Looks like her pics. She is cool and isn't hard to talk to.

  6. #11126

    Payton Cartier

    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedKcar  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a expirance with this one? Looks amazing love to try her out.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/lau...scorts/2299536
    I have not seen her yet. She has good reviews on lc from what I saw.

  7. #11125

    Jinx being weird and unreliable now

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her but I saw her ad this morning and this woman looks disgusting, maybe she was better before but there is zero attempt on her part to doll up her photos, she's covered in bruises and, I'm not even joking, what looks like a fungal growth on her leg in several pics. I would go with Mystique, she's a huge pain to try to get a hold of but she's good. Jinx has gone downhill hard so I can't give her my stamp of approval, espically since she charges so much for a QV.
    Yeah I can confirm on Jinx going downhill, tried to meet up with her recently and she gave me a location which she says is her residence, I tell her I will be about 40 minutes and then 30 minutes later as I am driving she asks about my race and age which I answer and then tel her no to the uncle LEO question. Then she claims she has to cancel to which I say we met before and where, she asks if I have a snap chat. I tell her I am driving so I can't send her my snapchat and why my spelling is not so great as the voice dictation does not always work right. She gets an attitude saying my spelling has been perfect but now I can't spell. As I pull over off the highway onto the shoulder she says "I'm good", while on the shoulder I send her my snapchat but she never replies and even when I arrive at the location which was 5 minutes away from where I pulled over.

    I tell her I am here and it continues to be radio silence and I never heard back from her, I did see some dude in a car pull up 10 minutes in as I waited to see if maybe she would respond, heard nothing and left about 1 minute after the dude in a car arrived at the place I was suppose to meet her. Maybe it was a family member, another monger, or her boyfriend, all I know is I was surprised as hell at her bullshit when she was a good provider the other times I saw her.

  8. #11124

    Mystique

    Saw Mystique recently out bwi area setup requires a little patience. I text her earlier during the day didn't get response until later at night. But I decided to go anyway and I'm sure glad I did. She also has strict instructions when get to her location. Once inside I see a nice sexy ass mixed girl. We chat for a minute she is really cool. She gives a helluva blowjob I mean she can suck start a leaf blower. I just laid back and enjoyed it. Then I told her I'm ready we switched to k9 and that ass is something to see from behind. I couldn't last long after few strokes I popped in the bag. Got dressed and I was gone. Great overall service will definitely repeat. Damaged 80.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63802351

  9. #11123

    High priced

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    My experience on SA was mostly excellent. Plentiful attractive women throughout the region in a variety of age group. I discontinued my membership because: (1) a reduced amount of time to safely engage in activities (making the visit / making cost ratio out of whack); (2) not being able to go out at all during Covid (REALLY making the ratio out of whack); and (3) being kicked off despite trying to be careful about language (they never give you specifics about why they kicked you off). I'd go back on in a hot minute if I had more mongering time. Fortunately, during Covid I kept in touch with a few, and a few of them are still wanting to get together. But, I agree, patience is hugely important, as well as making an effort to truly engage in potential relationship discussions.

    Good Luck!
    The cost for meembership on SA is really steep. You're saying it's worth $200 plus.

  10. #11122

    SA Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostAbbyk0495  [View Original Post]
    If you don't have patience and a good eye Then seeking is not for you. I have a steady roster of 5-6 girls that are hot as hell. Check out the suger daddy forums on this site. People are eating believe me. Especially in dc / northern Virginia. You can find something in Baltimore but like everything else in the sex game Baltimore is weak. If you rather go on listcrawler and hook up with a junkie be my guest LOL. I rather spend a week on sa and creampie 20 year olds that look good.
    My experience on SA was mostly excellent. Plentiful attractive women throughout the region in a variety of age group. I discontinued my membership because: (1) a reduced amount of time to safely engage in activities (making the visit / making cost ratio out of whack); (2) not being able to go out at all during Covid (REALLY making the ratio out of whack); and (3) being kicked off despite trying to be careful about language (they never give you specifics about why they kicked you off). I'd go back on in a hot minute if I had more mongering time. Fortunately, during Covid I kept in touch with a few, and a few of them are still wanting to get together. But, I agree, patience is hugely important, as well as making an effort to truly engage in potential relationship discussions.

    Good Luck!

  11. #11121
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcdark  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming back to visit in a couple of weeks. Last time I was there I sampled Lily aka gummy aka gumdrop. Decent but like someone else posted she can be a clock watcher. Is there anyone that has exceptional BJ skills?
    I have never seen her but I saw her ad this morning and this woman looks disgusting, maybe she was better before but there is zero attempt on her part to doll up her photos, she's covered in bruises and, I'm not even joking, what looks like a fungal growth on her leg in several pics. I would go with Mystique, she's a huge pain to try to get a hold of but she's good. Jinx has gone downhill hard so I can't give her my stamp of approval, espically since she charges so much for a QV.

  12. #11120
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobson  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this provider who I've seen, number was different from the one I have, but these girls change numbers all the time. Ad says Elkridge, but she comes back with a text saying Linthicum. By that time, I had to head to Columbia for an appointment and she sent me other texts wanting to know when we can meet. Spidey sense kicked in. Not sure it it was a bait 'and switch or something worse. Any of had experiences with her lately?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...863/4102085850

    Dobson.
    They have two or three rooms within an area. The locations are not always exact. If it goes stale in one area, they move to another. I've had providers also ask me to drive them to their other places. It's also a safety reason.

  13. #11119

    Peyton Cartier

    Has anyone had a expirance with this one? Looks amazing love to try her out.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/lau...scorts/2299536

  14. #11118

    Lol

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  15. #11117
    Quote Originally Posted by DriftingFan101  [View Original Post]
    You talk big for someone with only 5 posts AKA a new user and claiming all escorts in Baltimore are junkies is reaching, I am not looking to travel to North Virginia or someplace hours away for this and no any sane person is not so desperate for sex that they would do that.
    Idk about the guy posting but he's spot on about few things LOL. Seeking is %100 legit and I'm sure there 1000 girls around bmore on that site especially with the colleges around Maryland. Also from my 20+ years in this game all over this planet most of the girls anywhere are junkies unless you want to pay 500 hr for travailing pros around bwi. Just make an SA account and look around, it's free for basic profile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape