Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 894 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 944 994 1394 ... LastLast
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 24551
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11156

    Brea / Bree in Dundalk

    Saw this one this past Sunday, she shares a place with Nikki in Dundalk. Called her up, scheduled a meetup, agreed to $. 2 over the phone for bb play with Brea. Got there, no scheduling problems, location is a rowhouse / townhouse in Dundalk. The house itself is a bit of a mess, toilet didn't work, a bit run down but not crack house level dirty either. Brea met me in an upstairs room, she looks like her pics, about 140 pounds, not super skinny but just the right amount of meat on her bones. She asks me not to finish inside as she had a kid 2 years ago and doesn't want another. Service was meh, she blew me for about 30 seconds, then moved on to missionary, but she just laid there and used her hands to push against me, preventing me from going for super deep strokes. After about 6-7 minutes of this I felt the boys rising up and blew on her stomach. Went to the tub to rinse off, but no clean towel available so I used a shirt lying around. Went downstairs and saw Nikki butt naked, seemed like she was preparing for another customer. Overall, nice figure, didn't see track marks but she seemed a bit out of it or loopy, service was meh. If the location was closer I may repeat, but it's a 1:15 hour drive when CB Bree is only 45 minutes.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...i/596870406787

  2. #11155
    Quote Originally Posted by BannedForLife  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kay in April and she looked much healthier than she did last fall. She gained a lot of weight between October 2020 and April 2021.
    That's good to know by the way how was Kay when you saw her in April?

  3. #11154

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Dear lord Kay needs to gain some weight, she's nothing but skin and bones.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63871060


    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...d83b55e306ed33
    I saw Kay in April and she looked much healthier than she did last fall. She gained a lot of weight between October 2020 and April 2021.

  4. #11153

    Karmen

    I came across this one by accident I was going to see Blue but when I got there it was this girl name Karmen. I was a bit disappointed because I wanted to see Blue but she told they are working together that why she posted on her ad. Don't get me wrong Karmen is sexy as hell and has a great body. She convinces me to stay which I'm glad I did. She start with a very very good BBJ then I pull up her shirt to see those goodies and bend her over and stuck it in her and start fucking her like a ravishing dog. Pussy was so good I just stayed in that position until I nutted about 10 mins later. I told I would like to see her again. Definitely will repeat and recommend. Damage 80.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63874804
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4a123b9e3c1e8f1b24093b94161ad2ef_f.jpg‎  

  5. #11152

    Russian Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Russian Maggie was reviewed by several mongers in this forum. All of them had the same bad experience with her. One more thing to add, it seems she changed her hair style to confuse new mongers. Always try to read / search in this forum before heading to a provider.
    She is also using the name Chloe.

  6. #11151
    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Saw Maggie's ad and decided to go for it. Will not do again. She is 100% the girl in the pictures and she is just as sexy in person. However, she has a case of GPS and doesn't try hard at all.

    I'm a guy who's willing to pay a little extra, or sacrifice a little quality of service, for looks but not like this. She was all business, with the personality of a granola bar.

    1. 6 for a hhr. Covered everything, and everything was lackluster and phoned in. Would not repeat. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...094/2405099266.
    Russian Maggie was reviewed by several mongers in this forum. All of them had the same bad experience with her. One more thing to add, it seems she changed her hair style to confuse new mongers. Always try to read / search in this forum before heading to a provider.

  7. #11150

    Maggie

    Saw Maggie's ad and decided to go for it. Will not do again. She is 100% the girl in the pictures and she is just as sexy in person. However, she has a case of GPS and doesn't try hard at all.

    I'm a guy who's willing to pay a little extra, or sacrifice a little quality of service, for looks but not like this. She was all business, with the personality of a granola bar.

    1. 6 for a hhr. Covered everything, and everything was lackluster and phoned in. Would not repeat. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...094/2405099266.

  8. #11149

    Baltimore2020

    Clear your inbox. The # I'm using for Vanessa that ends in 7621 is hit or miss, would. Love to know which one you're using.

  9. #11148
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Dear lord Kay needs to gain some weight, she's nothing but skin and bones.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63871060


    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...d83b55e306ed33
    This is why I only look for the talent on PD and tryst. Sometimes it's the quality that count, not the quantity.

  10. #11147

    Clean up

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore2020  [View Original Post]
    I called the old number almost 2 weeks ago and it was her. Then she gave me her private number. Not sure if the old number still works.

    B.
    Clean up that inbox brother.

  11. #11146

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMong  [View Original Post]
    Did she change her number. I called both and one was disconnected and the other a woman said I had the wrong number. She didn't sound like vanessa.
    I called the old number almost 2 weeks ago and it was her. Then she gave me her private number. Not sure if the old number still works.

    B.

  12. #11145

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Destiny is looking for some fun guys. She has a beautiful Phat Azz and a pretty smile. The cooch is always wet and tight. Don't miss out.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/article...5&mode=preview
    I had a dream about this one today. Great girl! Damage was. 8 and she did bbj for a little bit, then mish, then doggy. I skeeted on her booty. And those back shots are nice! She's a little slimmer than the video though. I'm going to see her again. It's hard to find a regular who'll let you record for a little extra. But you got to put good vibes out there.

  13. #11144

    Vanessa number change?

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore2020  [View Original Post]
    FYI: Vanessa is back in the house now. If you want the Intels, search up the posts. I believe I first reviewed her last year.

    Stay safe,

    B.
    Did she change her number. I called both and one was disconnected and the other a woman said I had the wrong number. She didn't sound like vanessa.

  14. #11143
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohrschak  [View Original Post]
    I'll attest. Seen her. Legit and looks just like pics. A little short. I'd say a little over 5 ft. Those DDs are huge though. I mean huge. A little droopy but still shapely. Absolute fun bags and quite the sight to behold while she's leaned over servicing you while you lay on your back. Strictly does incalls only. Quotes one fifty for half hour BBJ CFS. I would say worth a repeat. Ohh and she's vocal. Quite the dirty talker.
    Thats strange, thought she wasn't legit. Called her a few weeks back and a black man answered the phone which sketched me out. You sure she's legit?

  15. #11142

    Vanessa at Catonsville

    FYI: Vanessa is back in the house now. If you want the Intels, search up the posts. I believe I first reviewed her last year.

    Stay safe,

    B.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape