Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24408
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 69

    Grand spa revisit

    I was working out of state a while but today returned and visited Grand again. I struck gold today but it cost a bit. 2 bills but I finally had all I wanted from cocoa haha. She said she has not had sex since many years whatever but it was a great time! It took a while to get it in. She was crazy loud and left marks all over so be warned. I have to imagine YMMV. We also exchanged information. I have seen her many times and tried many times haha. Always got only sex with underwear on. This is a great place if you don't mind flexing some money. I been trying to hit that a long time 😀.

  2. #24407
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    I just texted them and they replied, I doubt that report is correct.
    Think there was a name change, so the I guess business associated with that name is closed.

  3. #24406

    Call the number in the ad, she'll take care of the rest

    Quote Originally Posted by Young95  [View Original Post]
    I try to see her today. Came to the building but can't find her place. Gave up after 10 minute up and down the halls way. Can someone tell me what her room number.

    Thank you.
    It's in the subject line.

  4. #24405
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadsOfState  [View Original Post]
    And how do we get in contact with her?
    Here you go: https://m.facebook.com/Denise.bath.chicago.lakeview.

  5. #24404

    T pRo massage

    Quote Originally Posted by AddysaDouche  [View Original Post]
    They didn't need enhancement. They still rock, though.
    Is that place any good? Or any ones in chinatown like moon spa?

  6. #24403
    Senior Member


    Posts: 304

    Not for me

    I wouldn't waste your time. I've only gotten SS there.

    Drive down LaGrange to 149th and hit Pearl.

    Quote Originally Posted by AllItMatter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone, review for Oriental Perl spa Mokena il, or where should I find reviews thanks.

  7. #24402

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    Not sure, but for anyone interested in that type of service, Denise (formerly of Masaj Now), still provides it independently. But only through end of August.
    And how do we get in contact with her?

  8. #24401
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesn  [View Original Post]
    According to Google, it's permanently closed.

    Anyone can confirm?
    I just texted them and they replied, I doubt that report is correct.

  9. #24400
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesn  [View Original Post]
    According to Google, it's permanently closed.

    Anyone can confirm?
    Not sure, but for anyone interested in that type of service, Denise (formerly of Masaj Now), still provides it independently. But only through end of August.

  10. #24399

    Mokena il

    Anyone, review for Oriental Perl spa Mokena il, or where should I find reviews thanks.

  11. #24398
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesn  [View Original Post]
    According to Google, it's permanently closed.

    Anyone can confirm?
    They told me they're permanently closing down on June 30.

  12. #24397

    MasajNow closed?

    According to Google, it's permanently closed.

    Anyone can confirm?

  13. #24396
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    She's also pretty attractive. But she was really paranoid about covid and took all kinds of precautions including using a UV lamp. It felt too clinical for me.
    Thought I'd give it a try.

    Agree. Too clinical. UV lamp. Sanitize before you enter the room. Sanitize after you enter. Masks on. Gloves.

    Also shorted me on time.

    Won't repeat.

  14. #24395
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall1977  [View Original Post]
    On the flip she asks what I wanted, I said all of you! She wanted $60. I eventually gave in. Asked if I had a cover which I didn't. She said thsts fine and went and grabbed one. Decent CBJ lead to RCG, followed by Mish / doggie then we went back to 69. I was having a hard time for some reason. Couldn't finish. Let me tell it wasn't from her lack of effort though! She went back to sitting on my face and had no issues with FIV and FIA. Then she slipped one in mine =O. I wasn't expecting that but I also didn't complain LOL. She was very slow there and I'm pretty sure we went over on time. This girl worked her butt off for me and had an amazing attitude!!
    I banged one of the younger girls over there a couple of times for the same price. Very COVID-paranoid, so no oral. Was petite and flat-chested. Tried to avoid deep penetration the first time, but warmed up and took it like a pro the second go-round.

  15. #24394

    Butt

    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Visited today, easy appointment set up. When I arrived, I was glad to see it was Wawa who was there (5'3" , around 35 yo, nice rack, and an ass to die for (very latina-esque). She was wearing a school girl outfit which made it rhat much better. 4 for a half hour massage that lasted all of 7 minutes before the flip. Lots of teasing and roaming. On the flip she inquired as to what I wanted, told her " this is what I have ". And we were off to the races. Very Covid paranoid. Masked always, zero kissing.
    I was expecting they'd have more than just one girl. I guess they're not expecting walk-ins. She had the butt, but didn't confirm it was Wawa. After I paid, walking to room, she asked me if I wanted HJ, I didn't reply. I got ready on table and when she came in she sanitized my hands. I told her let's fuck and negotiated. Started a little high. I didn't do that well on my part. She masked me up and we got busy. I of course ended in K9. I went to town and she gave a good performance, moans and all. Text or call ahead. If not you'll find a locked door and no one will answer the very loud door bell. And negotiate better, especially if is more like an apartment than a massage with benefits. They should have a QV price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape