Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24410

    Hmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiluvuLongTime  [View Original Post]
    I was working out of state a while but today returned and visited Grand again. I struck gold today but it cost a bit. 2 bills but I finally had all I wanted from cocoa haha. She said she has not had sex since many years whatever but it was a great time! It took a while to get it in. She was crazy loud and left marks all over so be warned. I have to imagine YMMV. We also exchanged information. I have seen her many times and tried many times haha. Always got only sex with underwear on. This is a great place if you don't mind flexing some money. I been trying to hit that a long time 😀.
    I've been there many times. Moreover, at some time I was regular there because I worked in the area. It's nice to know that the service improved, although It's TGTBT.

  2. #24409
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Is that place any good? Or any ones in chinatown like moon spa?
    Seems like the menu is narrowing over there, new girl only does L1 with no touching, other girl downgraded me to L2 from L3.

  3. #24408
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 69

    Grand spa revisit

    I was working out of state a while but today returned and visited Grand again. I struck gold today but it cost a bit. 2 bills but I finally had all I wanted from cocoa haha. She said she has not had sex since many years whatever but it was a great time! It took a while to get it in. She was crazy loud and left marks all over so be warned. I have to imagine YMMV. We also exchanged information. I have seen her many times and tried many times haha. Always got only sex with underwear on. This is a great place if you don't mind flexing some money. I been trying to hit that a long time 😀.

  4. #24407
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    I just texted them and they replied, I doubt that report is correct.
    Think there was a name change, so the I guess business associated with that name is closed.

  5. #24406

    Call the number in the ad, she'll take care of the rest

    Quote Originally Posted by Young95  [View Original Post]
    I try to see her today. Came to the building but can't find her place. Gave up after 10 minute up and down the halls way. Can someone tell me what her room number.

    Thank you.
    It's in the subject line.

  6. #24405
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadsOfState  [View Original Post]
    And how do we get in contact with her?
    Here you go: https://m.facebook.com/Denise.bath.chicago.lakeview.

  7. #24404

    T pRo massage

    Quote Originally Posted by AddysaDouche  [View Original Post]
    They didn't need enhancement. They still rock, though.
    Is that place any good? Or any ones in chinatown like moon spa?

  8. #24403
    Senior Member


    Posts: 304

    Not for me

    I wouldn't waste your time. I've only gotten SS there.

    Drive down LaGrange to 149th and hit Pearl.

    Quote Originally Posted by AllItMatter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone, review for Oriental Perl spa Mokena il, or where should I find reviews thanks.

  9. #24402

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    Not sure, but for anyone interested in that type of service, Denise (formerly of Masaj Now), still provides it independently. But only through end of August.
    And how do we get in contact with her?

  10. #24401
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesn  [View Original Post]
    According to Google, it's permanently closed.

    Anyone can confirm?
    I just texted them and they replied, I doubt that report is correct.

  11. #24400
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesn  [View Original Post]
    According to Google, it's permanently closed.

    Anyone can confirm?
    Not sure, but for anyone interested in that type of service, Denise (formerly of Masaj Now), still provides it independently. But only through end of August.

  12. #24399

    Mokena il

    Anyone, review for Oriental Perl spa Mokena il, or where should I find reviews thanks.

  13. #24398
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesn  [View Original Post]
    According to Google, it's permanently closed.

    Anyone can confirm?
    They told me they're permanently closing down on June 30.

  14. #24397

    MasajNow closed?

    According to Google, it's permanently closed.

    Anyone can confirm?

  15. #24396
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    She's also pretty attractive. But she was really paranoid about covid and took all kinds of precautions including using a UV lamp. It felt too clinical for me.
    Thought I'd give it a try.

    Agree. Too clinical. UV lamp. Sanitize before you enter the room. Sanitize after you enter. Masks on. Gloves.

    Also shorted me on time.

    Won't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape