Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 472 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3618
    Just Saw Amanda Babe from PD https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/AmandaBabe.

    Hot Alt / Goth girl with Braces and tats and piercings and scene hair.

    She likes way better in person. Extremely cute.

    She was amazing. Spent an hour with her. I would rather pay a top notch model 3. or 4. $ for a solid hr of comfort than those list crawler girls 1. For the worst environment and services available.

    Brought Amanda a gift. She was groping me from the door. She likes to tease in her banter. BJ standing and sitting, DATY. Hygiene was immaculate. She tasted like rose petals.

    FS mish and doggy. Lots of fun. Deep strokes. Could barley take it.

    Then just laid and talked with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edater  [View Original Post]
    Oh, maybe about a half dozen legit providers (out of 1000's), numerous imposters either with absurd pricing or some sort of nefarious agenda, and finally the largest collection of phony provider reviews anywhere on the Web. Yes, I ask, what's not to like?

  2. #3617

    Edater

    Quote Originally Posted by Edater  [View Original Post]
    Oh, maybe about a half dozen legit providers (out of 1000's), numerous imposters either with absurd pricing or some sort of nefarious agenda, and finally the largest collection of phony provider reviews anywhere on the Web. Yes, I ask, what's not to like?
    A lot of these women on PD that I've been browsing used to be on List Crawler. I thought they had left town or retired, they simply just moved. List crawler has lots of scam accounts as well. But the quality of women that have stayed on list crawler I feel like would be NC SW's if they needed too.

    From what I can tell on PD the Women are a lot more professional and have clear vetting and reviews. I did just join though, so excuse me if I haven't browsed around enough. I'm still getting the feel of it all. I will admit it is difficult getting anyone to respond.

  3. #3616

    LOL. You got to be joking!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yunghung12  [View Original Post]
    I just signed up for PD and I must say that the selection is far better at least to the eye than list crawler. Much higher bar, less typos in bios. Less trying to be edgy and cool, and much more feminine and lady-like. I don't know why I didn't sign up sooner.
    Oh, maybe about a half dozen legit providers (out of 1000's), numerous imposters either with absurd pricing or some sort of nefarious agenda, and finally the largest collection of phony provider reviews anywhere on the Web. Yes, I ask, what's not to like?

  4. #3615
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunghung12  [View Original Post]
    Horrible.

    Any women wonder why some men retaliate when they are literally having money being stolen from them.
    Their advantage they have is that there us really nothing we can do.

  5. #3614

    Pd

    I just signed up for PD and I must say that the selection is far better at least to the eye than list crawler. Much higher bar, less typos in bios. Less trying to be edgy and cool, and much more feminine and lady-like. I don't know why I didn't sign up sooner.

  6. #3613
    Horrible.

    I tried to see her yesterday.

    She demanded a photo, so I new it was a classic chick it you are (please do not discuss) or not.

    After I sent her my photo, she refused to talk to me. But now that its a rob, I am sorry it was you, but happy it wasn't me.

    How dangerous. Any women wonder why some men retaliate when they are literally having money being stolen from them.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanTool  [View Original Post]
    https://san-diego.skipthegames.com/f...s/130347415647

    Number is 619-XXX-1374.

    Pretty much a classic rob. I get there, she texts me to go get covers, I tell her I don't have time and might have to see her another time, she says don't leave to come up. I assume she actually had at least one cover. Give her the money, she puts it away, then starts lecturing me about how most guys pay her twice that much just for pictures even though she is the one who said that price was fine, she says her 'friend' texted me that while she was showering (I pretty much knew the rob was on the moment she started bitching), then says she wants 500 more to see me since she has no cover. I tell her not interested, she keeps the money, tells me to leave, so I do of course, no services done. I would avoid, I don't see this lady being fun even under the best of circumstances, really bad attitude. Pretty certain she had no intention to see me when she took the money, like I said. Rob.

  7. #3612
    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    The only comment on that link is someone saying its not the girl in the photos so be aware.
    I asked her for a selfie and she sent me this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 028da34e26c0569c589735754bf43231851e47a1-14.jpg‎  

  8. #3611
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/60554887

    I'm supposed to meet her today. I have a thing for spinners and she says she's 4'11". I'd appreciate any info on her or any other short girls you might know about.
    The only comment on that link is someone saying its not the girl in the photos so be aware.

  9. #3610
    Have any links to them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else got to taste this smoking hot spinner in SD? She is from out of state and was touring CA earlier this year. I was doing work down there and went to her incall in NC after responding to her online ad. She is also a stripper at a joint called "The Pony", wherever the hell that is. Very active on SM, and friended me on all her accounts. Expensive but worth it, probably one of the cutest spinners I have had lately. GFE with BBBJ and DATY but no kissing, CFS only. She posed for a bunch of pics, and even spread her pink lips wide so I can really suck on her clit. Pussy was bubblegum sweet.

    She went up north and I saw her again at her incall in San Dimas after she texted me, but this time I went for her super cute mixed Latina-Asian spinner brunette friend Arianna while Jess went out for a bit. She actually tried to get me to fork over for doubles, but that really ain't my scene. Here are a few of my pics and a bunch from her SM and online ads.

  10. #3609

    Be careful with Tonya

    The listcrawler website won't let you leave negative experiences or they will ban you as a user. https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...diego/63844627.

    Tonya, is someone that I had the displeasure of meeting.

    After setting up an incall with services agreed over the phone I show up to her complex and she is nowhere to be found. I stand in the sun for about 10 minutes before she and a friend roll up.

    She then lets me in and we head up to her floor. She leaves her keys in her friends are so she leaves me standing in her apartment hallway to go get her keys.

    About another 10 minutes pass and she's back.

    She says she had to go and get soda and a dustpan from the store. Right.

    She leads me in and she decides to start checking her mail.

    Her room is cluttered with sex toys, family stuff, dvd players, and weapons.

    She tells me I can watch tv while she takes a shower.

    She takes a shower, gets out, and starts walking around her house, talking on the phone.

    She is screaming at these people she is on the phone with.

    Its about 40 minutes I'm just sitting there now. And a full hour of waiting. The total time that I paid for.

    She then opens the front door, half naked and gives someone drugs she took out from her sock drawer.

    She's still on the phone screaming to someone about another deal later on.

    By the time she is done talking with everyone I'm almost ready to head out.

    She then finally is ready to get down to business.

    She gives me an unwanted BBBJ which I definitely did not want.

    And refused to give me any of the services I had asked for and talked about over the phone.

    Because she was "too pissed off".

    When it came to the FS she only wanted doggy and refused to do any other position.

    Never again. Avoid if you can. She is potentially dangerous and a disaster waiting to happen. And not worth your safety or money.

  11. #3608
    I also texted her yesterday.

    She replied with the general schpeal.

    Said she was available and agreed upon time and services.

    And then asked for my age and race.

    I'm not young but I'm not middle aged either. Mid 30's.

    And I am black. I sent her a picture of what I look like.

    After I did this, she ignored me.

    602xxxx774.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rollins1  [View Original Post]
    Same here. No response.

  12. #3607
    Any info on this girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/60554887

    I'm supposed to meet her today. I have a thing for spinners and she says she's 4'11". I'd appreciate any info on her or any other short girls you might know about.

  13. #3606
    Same here. No response.

    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    I texted her yesterday but never got a response.

  14. #3605
    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    I texted her yesterday but never got a response.
    She has a couple of reviews on List Crawler but I don't know if those are worth anything.

  15. #3604
    Quote Originally Posted by MvisMyCity  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/63810823

    Has anyone seen her? Seen no reviews so I'm hesitant to dive in.
    I texted her yesterday but never got a response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape