Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,156 to 16,170 of 37351
-
06-28-21 23:31 #21196Senior Member

Posts: 31Smoke availability?
I am planning to come to Richmond later this week. I was wondering if anyone here knew if Smoke Grey is still seeing people? I would like to arrange a visit with her since I have only seen good things about her. Thank you in advance.
Net.
-
06-28-21 22:20 #21195Asshole

Posts: 567Yeah,. A real babydoll!
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 21:40 #21194Senior Member

Posts: 166Princessa Mamita
I dreamed I met Marie at a decent safe incall north of Richmond. Easy set up by texting for donation locaction no pics or deposit required. Nice thick Puerto Rican girl with a phat ass and firm natural tits. Started with BBBJ sloppy and wet with some dirty talk by her. Cfs from behind nice view and finished with bbbjnqns. Damage was $. 2 qv I wasn't rushed. Reminded me of a young Vanessa Del Rio LOL. I'm repeating.
-
06-28-21 19:36 #21193Senior Member

Posts: 76Baby doll
I appreciate you Mark, went to see baby doll awhile back for a qv. In the dream the Damage for a qv was 80. Overall She is a small bbw, very polite and willing to please. Covered BJ, cowgirl, doggy, and finished in her mouth. She is bigger than I thought but her attitude and response time will make me repeat one of these days. Senior members I imagine can reach out to mark for the contact info.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 19:27 #21192Senior Member

Posts: 163Monica
Has anyone seen her before?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...lable/39922689
-
06-28-21 17:18 #21191Senior Member

Posts: 134Different ad, same address
I contacted 4 different ad, with four different numbers and pics yet all four gave same hotel address.
I am just confused, Is just coincidence or some trap.
Stay Safe.
-
06-28-21 17:10 #21190Regular Member

Posts: 9New In Town
Is what her STG ad says. Any input?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/217038341531
-
06-28-21 16:33 #21189Senior Member

Posts: 149I'll argue that
She doesn't look bad, certainly do-able, but an awesome body might be subjective to some. The room was clean and did indeed smell like cigs just enough ffor you to smell yourself on your ride of shame home. Head was pretty good when you're comparing it to most of what's out there and immediately available to us. Went for a BBBJ date just to be asked to finish in a napkin since she doesn't catch (as she tells me halfway through). YMMV but I ppersonally don't think I'll visit again, especially since where she is is a good little ways from me.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 14:40 #21188Senior Member

Posts: 316Cim girls
Jamielynn (formlery lola), roxanne, staxx, jasmine (BBW), J. B.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 14:27 #21187Senior Member

Posts: 316Maria
Anyone have what she charging now? Last time she quoted me a jacked up price for qv I passed on.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 11:32 #21186Senior Member

Posts: 147Gigi
Has anyone dreamed of Gigi before?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/63883322
-
06-28-21 11:09 #21185Senior Member

Posts: 452Maria
Is this the Latina that was around maybe a year ago?
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 10:12 #21184Senior Member

Posts: 135Staxxx
She's not usually an early morning person, but other than that your biggest problem is likely that she just hasa lot of regulars she's going to take first. You're going to have to get a little lucky, so keep at it, but stay polite the whole time. She will trust her vibe more than some who will just take anyone. She's a bit more cautious.
Originally Posted by HotRod21
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 07:02 #21183Regular Member

Posts: 2Brittany Baddy
Any intel on this one. Seen her post on STG this morning.
-
06-27-21 13:13 #21182Senior Member

Posts: 417Definitely a scam
This is the gal I mentioned doing the scam where she immediately starts trying to blackmail you.
Originally Posted by Truth777
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





