Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,156 to 16,170 of 37345
-
06-28-21 17:10 #21190Regular Member

Posts: 9New In Town
Is what her STG ad says. Any input?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/217038341531
-
06-28-21 16:33 #21189Senior Member

Posts: 149I'll argue that
She doesn't look bad, certainly do-able, but an awesome body might be subjective to some. The room was clean and did indeed smell like cigs just enough ffor you to smell yourself on your ride of shame home. Head was pretty good when you're comparing it to most of what's out there and immediately available to us. Went for a BBBJ date just to be asked to finish in a napkin since she doesn't catch (as she tells me halfway through). YMMV but I ppersonally don't think I'll visit again, especially since where she is is a good little ways from me.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 14:40 #21188Senior Member

Posts: 316Cim girls
Jamielynn (formlery lola), roxanne, staxx, jasmine (BBW), J. B.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 14:27 #21187Senior Member

Posts: 316Maria
Anyone have what she charging now? Last time she quoted me a jacked up price for qv I passed on.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 11:32 #21186Senior Member

Posts: 147Gigi
Has anyone dreamed of Gigi before?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/63883322
-
06-28-21 11:09 #21185Senior Member

Posts: 452Maria
Is this the Latina that was around maybe a year ago?
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 10:12 #21184Senior Member

Posts: 135Staxxx
She's not usually an early morning person, but other than that your biggest problem is likely that she just hasa lot of regulars she's going to take first. You're going to have to get a little lucky, so keep at it, but stay polite the whole time. She will trust her vibe more than some who will just take anyone. She's a bit more cautious.
Originally Posted by HotRod21
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 07:02 #21183Regular Member

Posts: 2Brittany Baddy
Any intel on this one. Seen her post on STG this morning.
-
06-27-21 13:13 #21182Senior Member

Posts: 417Definitely a scam
This is the gal I mentioned doing the scam where she immediately starts trying to blackmail you.
Originally Posted by Truth777
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 12:49 #21181Senior Member

Posts: 417Aww dude!
I've had the "pleasure" too. I can't deal with no teeth! Her ad pics aren't bad really but the teeth thing really put me off. Sent me scurrying back to AMPs.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 12:47 #21180Senior Member

Posts: 123Staxx
I haven't gotten her to respond yet. Any special time?
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 11:49 #21179Senior Member

Posts: 273Any recommendations
I'll be in town for the next month for work any recommendations. Any help is appreciated thanks in advance.
-
06-27-21 11:30 #21178Senior Member

Posts: 1774This is great news for my dick, thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 11:17 #21177Senior Member

Posts: 189Maria
-
06-27-21 10:18 #21176Senior Member

Posts: 441Lady BJ
But she is in Cheasapeake. She is NQNS.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






