Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 16,141 to 16,155 of 37342
-
06-29-21 11:03 #21202Senior Member

Posts: 452Scam
Wants entire donation up front via cashapp LOL.
Originally Posted by RvaGentleman66
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 07:14 #21201Senior Member

Posts: 139She is
She is GFE I was told from her. Expensive asf. Buckle and dimes for everything. She quoted $220 for BBBJ. Serious GPS.
-
06-29-21 07:01 #21200Senior Member

Posts: 334Anyone?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/743623066246
Has anyone seen her lately. Seen a review awhile ago but wondering if she's GFE?
-
06-29-21 07:00 #21199Senior Member

Posts: 171Agree
I second that motion.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 06:17 #21198Senior Member

Posts: 132Is bbw Jasmine still around? Haven't seen her post in a long time.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 01:26 #21197Senior Member

Posts: 135Smoke
Her info has been on tryst.link for like years and pasted here many times. Contact her days ahead to get scheduled.
Originally Posted by NetCruzer
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 23:31 #21196Senior Member

Posts: 31Smoke availability?
I am planning to come to Richmond later this week. I was wondering if anyone here knew if Smoke Grey is still seeing people? I would like to arrange a visit with her since I have only seen good things about her. Thank you in advance.
Net.
-
06-28-21 22:20 #21195Asshole

Posts: 567Yeah,. A real babydoll!
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 21:40 #21194Senior Member

Posts: 166Princessa Mamita
I dreamed I met Marie at a decent safe incall north of Richmond. Easy set up by texting for donation locaction no pics or deposit required. Nice thick Puerto Rican girl with a phat ass and firm natural tits. Started with BBBJ sloppy and wet with some dirty talk by her. Cfs from behind nice view and finished with bbbjnqns. Damage was $. 2 qv I wasn't rushed. Reminded me of a young Vanessa Del Rio LOL. I'm repeating.
-
06-28-21 19:36 #21193Senior Member

Posts: 76Baby doll
I appreciate you Mark, went to see baby doll awhile back for a qv. In the dream the Damage for a qv was 80. Overall She is a small bbw, very polite and willing to please. Covered BJ, cowgirl, doggy, and finished in her mouth. She is bigger than I thought but her attitude and response time will make me repeat one of these days. Senior members I imagine can reach out to mark for the contact info.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 19:27 #21192Senior Member

Posts: 163Monica
Has anyone seen her before?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...lable/39922689
-
06-28-21 17:18 #21191Senior Member

Posts: 134Different ad, same address
I contacted 4 different ad, with four different numbers and pics yet all four gave same hotel address.
I am just confused, Is just coincidence or some trap.
Stay Safe.
-
06-28-21 17:10 #21190Regular Member

Posts: 9New In Town
Is what her STG ad says. Any input?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/217038341531
-
06-28-21 16:33 #21189Senior Member

Posts: 149I'll argue that
She doesn't look bad, certainly do-able, but an awesome body might be subjective to some. The room was clean and did indeed smell like cigs just enough ffor you to smell yourself on your ride of shame home. Head was pretty good when you're comparing it to most of what's out there and immediately available to us. Went for a BBBJ date just to be asked to finish in a napkin since she doesn't catch (as she tells me halfway through). YMMV but I ppersonally don't think I'll visit again, especially since where she is is a good little ways from me.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 14:40 #21188Senior Member

Posts: 316Cim girls
Jamielynn (formlery lola), roxanne, staxx, jasmine (BBW), J. B.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




