Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 4518
-
07-02-21 12:24 #3363Senior Member

Posts: 666She's being reported as a scam artist in the escort section. At least she gave you some action.
Originally Posted by JLuvsPuss
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 19:39 #3362Banned Member

Posts: 930Jada
I made a trip to SC today. I scooped up this Latino name Jada and went to my usual parking spot. She gave me a lackadaisical BBBJ. She caught my goo in her hand instead of her mouth. Needless to say, I was very disappointed and felt like I was ripped off. If you mongers see her, I suggest you keep looking.
She told me that she was dope sick. I'm guessing that means suffering from withdrawals but IDK.
-
07-01-21 09:57 #3361Senior Member

Posts: 34Still around
How's it going guys. I hope you all have been getting plenty of quality action. I've been down with health issues for a bit and haven't read all the PMs in my inbox but many are asking about some girls I have posted about so I thought I would update everyone in one posts.
Kelly is on a short term vacation and may go away for an extended stay unfortunately. Savannah has gotten cleaned up I am glad to say and likely off the market for most guys but I have chatted with her recently and am hoping to talk her onto her healed knee soon. Tangie reportedly returned from her long vacation in February but I haven't been able to get in touch with her. I hope that she is staying clean and I can get with her again. I haven't managed to hook up with the other girls who were on my radar last year unfortunately but I may try again soon.
I got a little above the waist action from a young homeless girl in Concord recently. Pretty boobs and a decent flute recital for cheap. No contact information but if you are in the area it may pay to stop for gas or a burgee and take time to look around. A lot of homeless camp on the vacant lots along Kannapolis Hwy behind the businesses on Hwy 29 in Concord. It's not the first time I've had luck around there, I met a girl at the hospital ER who was getting kicked out as I was leaving from visiting someone a couple winters back and got some action in the back lot.
Happy mongering.
-
06-30-21 21:32 #3360Banned Member

Posts: 50No
No I forgot her name and no I didn't get her #.
Originally Posted by ChicagoTrueLov
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 16:19 #3359Senior Member

Posts: 122Sc bsw
Did you get her name or contact info?
Originally Posted by LuvHookers84
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 16:14 #3358Banned Member

Posts: 50Yeah same girl
She gives one hell of a blowjob she is the best.
Originally Posted by MettLife
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 14:45 #3357Senior Member

Posts: 456Yes. I think for a few weeks she had a neck brace on.
Originally Posted by LuvHookers84
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 09:46 #3356Senior Member

Posts: 122Sc bsw
Did you get her name or contact info by any chance? PM me please.
Originally Posted by MettLife
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 00:27 #3355Banned Member

Posts: 50I think this the same girl I I pickup tm2 weeks ago
Is her hair short cut and kinda brown?
Originally Posted by MettLife
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 16:20 #3354Senior Member

Posts: 456Sc
Thick BSW with short haircut on sc who is the best out there right now. No disappointment. . 3 bbj cim.
-
06-25-21 17:40 #3353Senior Member

Posts: 781Sc
I think he's referring to SugarCreek.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 15:39 #3352Senior Member

Posts: 1157Gta
He is just using that term, to make it seem like he is playing a video game, and not really out there looking for hookers in real life.
Originally Posted by Gigabyte40
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 21:37 #3351Senior Member

Posts: 1653Gta
What is GTA? All I can find is GrandTheftAuto. ? How do you find SWers using GTA??
Originally Posted by Pboyks
[View Original Post]
GB40.
-
06-24-21 20:30 #3350Senior Member

Posts: 533Where in SC
What part of sc is this in?
Originally Posted by JLuvsPuss
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 19:50 #3349Senior Member

Posts: 1247South blvd
Was riding down South Blvd around lunch time and seen a ginger red head pulling a suitcase, she was doing small waves at car paying attention to her. Any idea if this a new area to pay attention to?









Reply With Quote






