Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,441 to 19,455 of 41283
-
06-29-21 05:05 #21843Senior Member

Posts: 690A Dumb Thought
I am up late, had a few too many to drink and I was thinking. No not dreaming, but I had a thought about Preggo Providers. What is life like for a baby of a provider? I mean before one is even born there are lots of guys enjoying her, the child is being used as a source of income enhancement. Then after being born, what is it like for the kid? Sad is all I can say. Sorry, but just a dumb thought of mine to pass on, how providers impact so many in so many ways.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 23:51 #21842Regular Member

Posts: 17Back on SS
Looks like she just can't stay still. But had a few good visits with her a bit back. I know there was some recent DB reports. Anyone see her in the last week or 2?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/141311991314
-
06-28-21 23:49 #21841Regular Member

Posts: 17Seems interesting
I like bit ole ones. No reply back for over an hour now. I'll keep looking.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/974395330933
-
06-28-21 22:38 #21840Senior Member

Posts: 618Link?
Where did the picture come from?
Originally Posted by GMilla17
[View Original Post]
Is there an ad? Or link?
-
06-28-21 17:45 #21839Senior Member

Posts: 118Thank you kind Sir!
Damn that's almost all the Talent we have in Jax. All of those girls will be added to my "avoid" list.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
Thanks so much!
Stay safe gents!
-
06-28-21 17:40 #21838Regular Member

Posts: 6Anything on these
Which of these are good.
-
06-28-21 17:36 #21837Senior Member

Posts: 2131Is that Madame D in the pic?
Originally Posted by GMilla17
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 16:40 #21836Senior Member

Posts: 1246I got the discount subscription a a few months ago just to see for myself (now expired) and my buddy has one now. I don't know all of their names (and some have many), but from what I saw from the STG girls is Harley, Bowden Baby and her sister Lisa, Naughty One (Mandy. Not M3), Northside Nikki, Northside Jojo, that girl that had the big cross tattoo on her leg, fat Hardywood, blue eyed Amanda, Caddy, the fit tattooed "Girl of Your dream,"Big Booty Brandi, Blonde Cougar Rachel, drunk Savannah / Ashley (porno star girl), Tiny Kendall / Brooke, Frenchie, Jazzy Jay, Kristen, Butterfly Jen, Tatted up redhead that used to be off Baymeadows, India, Ashton, Lolo / Lauren, Kassidy / Kristy, Jaeless / Amanda, Angel Baby, that fat Mom and Daughter combo, Tiffany, Emily, pretty eyes Bethany, who had the bumps or rash on her tits, MILF Kandy, Buffy, Super head Brit, Kay Baby, Kylee, the girl with the cupcake tattoo on her should (been around forever, forgot her name), Kasey / Kacey, Lala, Kristen Southern Sweetheart, Jessika, Carter, Farrah, that tiny woman on the westside with the dark hair and all the thick freckles, Amanda the body, Amber, Karmen, and may more that I can't remember.
Originally Posted by SeventyEight
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 16:29 #21835Senior Member

Posts: 444Greek
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/649519690760
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
I don't know if she is your type but this girl claims to love anal.
NMJ.
-
06-28-21 16:24 #21834Senior Member

Posts: 456Andi is still up on tryst.
Originally Posted by JauntyPlow
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 16:15 #21833Senior Member

Posts: 115If she's out of jail and out of the game then why leave your ads up? Sounds like she's part of the deposit scam then.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 16:08 #21832Senior Member

Posts: 522Red Head
I tried this one awhile back just for greek. But just like the gentleman above stated about Kay Baby. She's willing to try but if your well endowed. She probably can't take it. You should consider Hartley. She seems to be the crowd favorite right now.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/649519690760
-
06-28-21 14:41 #21831Regular Member

Posts: 6Any decent doubles
Any decent 2 girl action in jax.
-
06-28-21 14:30 #21830Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this girl
Yeah, what Eagle said!
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 14:29 #21829Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Kay
But if you are well-endowed, Kay cannot handle you. Probably better to let her see the size first (as with any so-called Greek provider) before forking over money for this particular service beforehand.
Originally Posted by JauntyPlow
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






