Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 7073
-
06-30-21 12:43 #3623Senior Member

Posts: 41Disregard below.
I misread what you wrote. Sorry. I completely disagree with you regarding PD reviews, though. IMO, they are pretty much worthless, and certainly not any assurance the person is not a cop. There are some legit providers there, granted, but they are a handful at best and most are already well know or advertise elsewhere as well. Ok, have a nice day.
-
06-30-21 10:56 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 34Also, I found that rub ratings has more massage with implied HE, but the same girl will almost drop all the pretenses on PD. Sometimes they even list the full menu on PD. Seems like PD just has more of a rep for straight up escorts while rub ratings tries to at least keep a façade of being for massages. PD has better quality girls / pics but that comes with higher prices.
Originally Posted by Edater
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 10:45 #3621Senior Member

Posts: 41Answer.
There is no problem. The website sucks. But it's not like there are a ton of them (provider websites) to choose from, so I agree that it can be used as a starting point, if you ignore all the reviews and cross reference all of your potential interests. Maybe you'd like to share your method of "seeing who's real" ?
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
Good day.
-
06-29-21 16:46 #3620Senior Member

Posts: 619Pd
Never had any issues there whatsoever. Honestly not sure what the problem would be. It's free and even if the reviews aren't honest (yes, everyone is 5-stars), they're a good way of seeing who's real. If a girl has 100 reviews and they're all 5 stars, I probably don't believe she's perfect, but I'll likely believe she's not a cop.
-
06-29-21 15:57 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 350I've had so many problems with the PD site. I can only log in on my phone. When I try on the web it says no user found with that name. Anyways all the girls on PD want like 400 and up. I normally don't use it because I just want a BJ and bounce.
Originally Posted by Yunghung12
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 15:44 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 61Just Saw Amanda Babe from PD https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/AmandaBabe.
Hot Alt / Goth girl with Braces and tats and piercings and scene hair.
She likes way better in person. Extremely cute.
She was amazing. Spent an hour with her. I would rather pay a top notch model 3. or 4. $ for a solid hr of comfort than those list crawler girls 1. For the worst environment and services available.
Brought Amanda a gift. She was groping me from the door. She likes to tease in her banter. BJ standing and sitting, DATY. Hygiene was immaculate. She tasted like rose petals.
FS mish and doggy. Lots of fun. Deep strokes. Could barley take it.
Then just laid and talked with her.
Originally Posted by Edater
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 18:22 #3617Senior Member

Posts: 61Edater
A lot of these women on PD that I've been browsing used to be on List Crawler. I thought they had left town or retired, they simply just moved. List crawler has lots of scam accounts as well. But the quality of women that have stayed on list crawler I feel like would be NC SW's if they needed too.
Originally Posted by Edater
[View Original Post]
From what I can tell on PD the Women are a lot more professional and have clear vetting and reviews. I did just join though, so excuse me if I haven't browsed around enough. I'm still getting the feel of it all. I will admit it is difficult getting anyone to respond.
-
06-28-21 13:44 #3616Senior Member

Posts: 41LOL. You got to be joking!
Oh, maybe about a half dozen legit providers (out of 1000's), numerous imposters either with absurd pricing or some sort of nefarious agenda, and finally the largest collection of phony provider reviews anywhere on the Web. Yes, I ask, what's not to like?
Originally Posted by Yunghung12
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 23:33 #3615Senior Member

Posts: 302Their advantage they have is that there us really nothing we can do.
Originally Posted by Yunghung12
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 22:05 #3614Senior Member

Posts: 61Pd
I just signed up for PD and I must say that the selection is far better at least to the eye than list crawler. Much higher bar, less typos in bios. Less trying to be edgy and cool, and much more feminine and lady-like. I don't know why I didn't sign up sooner.
-
06-27-21 20:19 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 61Horrible.
I tried to see her yesterday.
She demanded a photo, so I new it was a classic chick it you are (please do not discuss) or not.
After I sent her my photo, she refused to talk to me. But now that its a rob, I am sorry it was you, but happy it wasn't me.
How dangerous. Any women wonder why some men retaliate when they are literally having money being stolen from them.
Originally Posted by TitanTool
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 18:46 #3612Senior Member

Posts: 123I asked her for a selfie and she sent me this.
Originally Posted by KMatthews521
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 16:56 #3611Senior Member

Posts: 350The only comment on that link is someone saying its not the girl in the photos so be aware.
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 16:26 #3610Senior Member

Posts: 61Have any links to them?
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 16:22 #3609Senior Member

Posts: 61Be careful with Tonya
The listcrawler website won't let you leave negative experiences or they will ban you as a user. https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...diego/63844627.
Tonya, is someone that I had the displeasure of meeting.
After setting up an incall with services agreed over the phone I show up to her complex and she is nowhere to be found. I stand in the sun for about 10 minutes before she and a friend roll up.
She then lets me in and we head up to her floor. She leaves her keys in her friends are so she leaves me standing in her apartment hallway to go get her keys.
About another 10 minutes pass and she's back.
She says she had to go and get soda and a dustpan from the store. Right.
She leads me in and she decides to start checking her mail.
Her room is cluttered with sex toys, family stuff, dvd players, and weapons.
She tells me I can watch tv while she takes a shower.
She takes a shower, gets out, and starts walking around her house, talking on the phone.
She is screaming at these people she is on the phone with.
Its about 40 minutes I'm just sitting there now. And a full hour of waiting. The total time that I paid for.
She then opens the front door, half naked and gives someone drugs she took out from her sock drawer.
She's still on the phone screaming to someone about another deal later on.
By the time she is done talking with everyone I'm almost ready to head out.
She then finally is ready to get down to business.
She gives me an unwanted BBBJ which I definitely did not want.
And refused to give me any of the services I had asked for and talked about over the phone.
Because she was "too pissed off".
When it came to the FS she only wanted doggy and refused to do any other position.
Never again. Avoid if you can. She is potentially dangerous and a disaster waiting to happen. And not worth your safety or money.












Reply With Quote





