Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,926 to 11,940 of 28548
-
06-29-21 07:07 #16623Senior Member

Posts: 1484Not bad
That's a pretty good system.
Originally Posted by KevJenks
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 23:40 #16622Senior Member

Posts: 91Question with a partial complaint
Like many of us, I only can dream at certain times and days. Those times and days approach and I put feelers out to my prospective ladies. Often times met with a 3 hour late or next day response. My question to you all is how many women do you typically message when you're available? I don't want to waste their time but I may need to send out more feelers. I typically text 1 but maximum 2. I'm guessing I should increase my Numbers. Seeking you guys input. Thanks.
-
06-28-21 22:23 #16621Senior Member

Posts: 498I understand the references. But, she wants a copy of your photo identification.
Originally Posted by KevJenks
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 18:34 #16620Senior Member

Posts: 312I am 100% in agreement on this and this is pretty much the same way I operate.
Originally Posted by KevJenks
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 18:24 #16619Senior Member

Posts: 1653Hotel safety
Hotel safety: arrive at the hotel early and start watching the area and the rooms. Tell the girl you're 10 minutes away while you're in the parking lot watching. Lie about what you're driving since she and her pimp will be looking for you. If you observe anything strange that concerns you, then leave without stepping into a problem.
Originally Posted by HaneDales
[View Original Post]
Depending on the area you can park next door out of sight then walk over, walk around and observe before you commit.
I hate visiting hotels when the rooms belongs to someone else. It's too risky for getting setup, robbed, or arrested. Prefer getting my own room and controlling the room key myself.
GB40.
-
06-28-21 16:55 #16618Senior Member

Posts: 27Saw her recently, same experience
Saw red recently. Rates are the same. She is crack skinny.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 13:52 #16617Senior Member

Posts: 444Good advice
Something to keep in mind is that safety is important for you, just as much (if not more?) for them. So when you text don't be direct into what service you ask. That's for in-person after you feel them out.
Also if you go to a hotel, please check out the place before you walk into a room blindly. If you're dumb enough, you'll be robbed and set up.
Originally Posted by KevJenks
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 12:52 #16616Regular Member

Posts: 19The references should be girls you've seen before. If she means like she wants contact information for my friends or something that's the end of that conversation. Same with that employment verification. That's not happening. The last thing I need is some girl trying to work an extortion scheme on me. I use Google Voice, even the girls I see regularly don't even know my real number or name.
Originally Posted by PlaidRetina
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 08:32 #16615Senior Member

Posts: 498Well, this one is asking for your photo I'd as well as two "references" or "employer verification". Is anyone doing this?
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/lola-marie769
The market is in the tank. It's all hood rats, pigs or chicks asking for $150 qv out there it seems. Also, to hell with the Only Fans and "Facetime fun" ads. Honestly, are people looking for escorts and then going "I'll do a subscription to videos and do "facetime fun" too. "? Really?
-
06-28-21 03:33 #16614Regular Member

Posts: 19I've had a lot of success with this technique but it takes patience. Typically if I'd like to see a girl that evening then I'll do this while I take my morning shit.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
Me: Hey you available? What's your rates for a HH?
Girl: Z Hr / Y HH / X QV.
Here you want to wait about 20 minutes then respond "I don't want to be that dude but I'll just be real, I've only got (number in middle between X and Y)".
I say do this in the mornings because usually right here she'll stop responding but a lot of times by like 1 or 2 in the afternoon she'll text back saying she'll do a HH for what I offered. Then I'll just respond back that I'm already at work but I'll text her when I get off.
The time is important because if they can sense you're currently thinking with the little head they know they've got you, but we know they need whatever money we're offering more than they'll let on.
Sometimes you can also catch good deals if you're able to catch them when they're trying to get that day's hotel payment raised that morning, but that's really just a feel thing that you can get.
Lastly, and it sadly took me way too long to figure this out, if you ever get a girl you've seen before text you cold, you've got her. I've had girls that are typically 200/ hr give me an hr for 60 because she texted me and I told her 60 was what I had and she told me to come.
-
06-28-21 03:26 #16613Regular Member

Posts: 19I've had a lot of success with this technique but it takes patience. Typically if I'd like to see a girl that evening then I'll do this while I take my morning shit.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
Me: Hey you available? What's your rates for a HH?
Girl: Z Hr / why HH / X QV.
Here you want to wait about 20 minutes then respond "I don't want to be that dude but I'll just be real, I've only got (number in middle between X and Y)".
I say do this in the mornings because usually right here she'll stop responding but a lot of times by like 1 or 2 in the afternoon she'll text back saying she'll do a HH for what I offered. Then I'll just respond back that I'm already at work but I'll text her when I get off.
The time is important because if they can sense you're currently thinking with the little head they know they've got you, but we know they need whatever money we're offering more than they'll let on.
Sometimes you can also catch good deals if you're able to catch them when they're trying to get that day's hotel payment raised that morning, but that's really just a feel thing that you can get.
Lastly, and it sadly took me way too long to figure this out, if you ever get a girl you've seen before text you cold, you've got her. I've had girls that are typically 200/ hr give me an hr for 60 because she texted me and I told her 60 was what I had and she told me to come.
-
06-27-21 19:14 #16612Senior Member

Posts: 1484It's pretty simple really
If they want a deposit. Pass. 80% of these are scamming. The other 20% are sketchy AF. If they don't get you this time they will get you next time.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 19:04 #16611Senior Member

Posts: 1484Hold up — now
Is this Johnny Map's brother?
Originally Posted by EasyMark
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 18:58 #16610Senior Member

Posts: 1484The LC girls are more likely to negotiate
It really depends on how close to rent day it is. As far as the reviews, if they are more than 6 months or so old, they had a pimp-and-ho convention downtown in January and unilaterally agreed on a rate hike from 40/60 qv and 80/100 hh to 80/100 qv and as much as they can get a sucker to pay for more time than a qv.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 17:43 #16609Senior Member

Posts: 417Honey
I only saw her once because the second time I tried she was planning to go out of town (I believe she lives in Memphis and has an apt here). Anyways, I just never tried again. But I totally agree that she's very easy to set up with and no drama.
Originally Posted by VMann7070
[View Original Post]
When I saw her months ago, I didn't bust quickly so we tried about half a dozen positions. Some I never tried before, LOL. She was good fun. Her pics are professionally done, so they are a better version of her but I also thought she was pretty. There is some baby damage, but nothing distracting. I did recommend. I need to try to pay another visit sometime later this summer.










Reply With Quote





