Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 232 of 472 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 282 332 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 7074
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3609

    Be careful with Tonya

    The listcrawler website won't let you leave negative experiences or they will ban you as a user. https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...diego/63844627.

    Tonya, is someone that I had the displeasure of meeting.

    After setting up an incall with services agreed over the phone I show up to her complex and she is nowhere to be found. I stand in the sun for about 10 minutes before she and a friend roll up.

    She then lets me in and we head up to her floor. She leaves her keys in her friends are so she leaves me standing in her apartment hallway to go get her keys.

    About another 10 minutes pass and she's back.

    She says she had to go and get soda and a dustpan from the store. Right.

    She leads me in and she decides to start checking her mail.

    Her room is cluttered with sex toys, family stuff, dvd players, and weapons.

    She tells me I can watch tv while she takes a shower.

    She takes a shower, gets out, and starts walking around her house, talking on the phone.

    She is screaming at these people she is on the phone with.

    Its about 40 minutes I'm just sitting there now. And a full hour of waiting. The total time that I paid for.

    She then opens the front door, half naked and gives someone drugs she took out from her sock drawer.

    She's still on the phone screaming to someone about another deal later on.

    By the time she is done talking with everyone I'm almost ready to head out.

    She then finally is ready to get down to business.

    She gives me an unwanted BBBJ which I definitely did not want.

    And refused to give me any of the services I had asked for and talked about over the phone.

    Because she was "too pissed off".

    When it came to the FS she only wanted doggy and refused to do any other position.

    Never again. Avoid if you can. She is potentially dangerous and a disaster waiting to happen. And not worth your safety or money.

  2. #3608
    I also texted her yesterday.

    She replied with the general schpeal.

    Said she was available and agreed upon time and services.

    And then asked for my age and race.

    I'm not young but I'm not middle aged either. Mid 30's.

    And I am black. I sent her a picture of what I look like.

    After I did this, she ignored me.

    602xxxx774.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rollins1  [View Original Post]
    Same here. No response.

  3. #3607
    Any info on this girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/60554887

    I'm supposed to meet her today. I have a thing for spinners and she says she's 4'11". I'd appreciate any info on her or any other short girls you might know about.

  4. #3606
    Same here. No response.

    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    I texted her yesterday but never got a response.

  5. #3605
    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    I texted her yesterday but never got a response.
    She has a couple of reviews on List Crawler but I don't know if those are worth anything.

  6. #3604
    Quote Originally Posted by MvisMyCity  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/63810823

    Has anyone seen her? Seen no reviews so I'm hesitant to dive in.
    I texted her yesterday but never got a response.

  7. #3603

    Nympho

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/63810823

    Has anyone seen her? Seen no reviews so I'm hesitant to dive in.

  8. #3602

    Too many to list

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Examples of these overpriced fuglies?
    Open up list crawler. There all over the listings. Big, ugly, nasty af. Make me want to puke. But hey. If that's your type. Cool that. But not for me. Hell no.

  9. #3601
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaz123  [View Original Post]
    Search tool is your friend.

    Literally top post as of today is about Brittany on the escort ad topic. No BBBJ.
    Thank you.

  10. #3600
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroStartC  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her this morning, and she seemed pleasant. He add says she only engages in safe activities, so just wondering if that means no GFE or BBBJ? Anybody have any experience with her?

    Thanks.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...diego/63746135
    Search tool is your friend.

    Literally top post as of today is about Brittany on the escort ad topic. No BBBJ.

  11. #3599

    Brittany in Encinitas

    I spoke to her this morning, and she seemed pleasant. He add says she only engages in safe activities, so just wondering if that means no GFE or BBBJ? Anybody have any experience with her?

    Thanks.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...diego/63746135

  12. #3598

    Over priced ugly women

    Quote Originally Posted by FeedHerNut  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or are there way too many fat foul ugly over priced women. What a shame. Seriously what the hell are people thinking overpaying some ugly nag 120 to give a covered blo. Just say hell no. Not a shot in hell will I waste my cash on these ugly ass women.
    Examples of these overpriced fuglies?

  13. #3597

    Fat Ugly and Way Overpriced

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson  [View Original Post]
    Thats a little rough but I get what you're saying. I think all of us could get a chunky ugly girl for free just by going to a bar and sticking around past midnight. I like to think the point of an escort is to get a good looking girl while bypassing all the effort / inconveniences of finding & seducing her. I get some guys have a BBW fetish but if you don't you shouldn't settle for an obese provider.
    We all like a thick girl evry so often. I get that. But check out the listings lately. Dog ugly fat women with bad attitudes and overcharging fools. WTF! Perfect example is Tanya. (Taz on PD) I boned her when she was actually hot in 2016. For $60! Now she is fat, I know this cause I booked with her and then almost vomited when I saw how foul she has become in the last 5 yrs. But NOW she want $160 for a BJ. Are you fricken kidding me? She is a cow now! Not attractive and she looks like hell. And then the pretty girls they are all managed and have many rules and to be frank I don't see them either. Iven dealt with pimps. Its no fun. And getting ripped off is also no fun. So I search and search for the nuggets of gold and there are a couple. One is Andie. A hot ginger but she is a flakey ass junkie and very difficult to deal with. If you fuck her. She is awesome. But so much BS to maybe get some. Many of my teammates are below the radar types. But I always avoid the highly commercial girls. Is she posts alot. Not for me. Another hot chick was Luna in EC. But she got fat and is a fenty girl. But she is very cool. And she will lick your ass and swallow your nut. I banged the hell out of her but now hse don't post and she is much bigger. This all happened inside a year!. Anyhow. Enough ranting. I have attached some cool girls but they come and they go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11-13.jpg‎   audi fkws .jpg‎   20200913_120910.jpg‎   2-4-2020 Angelica deep cip1 5.5dnc Days Inn Waring Rd (7).jpg‎   glo.jpg‎  


  14. #3596

    Trouble, stay away.

    I had posted this in the "Pimped Girls" section, but not sure if anyone actually saw it. In any case, I am re-posting this here.

    Recently, I had an urge to stray from my regulars, and decided to give Joselyn a try from Bedpage. Not sure what urged me to call her, as heavier ladies do not attract me. Maybe it was the promise of full GFE at her price that got me to pull the trigger, but am not going to worry about it now. She quoted $$$ so I declined. Then another text came through, asking what I could do, and told her 1. 5. She said come on over.

    Her place was messy, then couple that with a very heavy girl, totally non GFE, all covered, and finishing off with a hand job, leading to a very poor experience. While leaving, I mentioned to her what a real GFE should be, but it probably fell on deaf ears. She was nice enough, but definitely would not repeat, even if the following did not take place.

    Later that evening, I received a text from her pimp, asking for replacement of the full amount, or there would be trouble. He said he was the boss of the girl who works in sexual services, and his company was not a game, and that I need to pay up. I ignored him, and have not heard from him again.

    I posted this FYI. Be carful out there.

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Escorts...e/9650212.html

  15. #3595
    Quote Originally Posted by IllWil13  [View Original Post]
    She's real, I've meet with her a couple of times. Once over a year back then she took herself out of the game while working legit. Guess covid messed that up and she came back. Saw her a month back, a few pounds heavier but still a good time. Invited me to her place which I was ok with since I've seen her in the past. Has two good size dogs and was a little messy. Will probably repeat when choices are low LOL.
    Thank you for the info. Would you mind if you can share your juicy details?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape