Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 344 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 5160
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2310

    Mercedes / Raven?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/072170910287

    Looks like she's back for a week? She must've been on a state paid vacation after what happened in Derry. I've never seen her. Too much of a gamble with her history.

  2. #2309

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    She looks well put together but also very young, can you give us a rundown on the do's and don't 's, also the damage?
    Well, I don't know about Clarify94's experience, but for me she allowed kissing (although not too deep), BBBJ, she sat on my face and later I ate her out, she was quite loud when we did doggy, and she let me CIM although I did not notice if she swallowed. It is true that she was a little sluggish and rarely made eye contact for long, but as the session went on she picked up in her activity. She did not do anal, DT, or bareback. She mentioned 150 HH and 250 HR, and did not increase it for the outcall.

  3. #2308

    Thanks for your input.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

    That's clearly her pimp making that review. She's very cute and young. But she is a dead fish. I mean the true definition of a dead fish. She just lays there. No kissing. No eye contact. You can't come in her face you can't come in her mouth. No BBBJ. She won't let you lick her pussy. I mean you might as well just buy a blow up doll.
    I considered that to be a possibility. Especially from someone who had only 2 posts. To Deep Six. After viewing both ads of Slim Thick and Sky, they do not look like the same girl, but then there is photo shop. I entered slim thick on STG and that was the result. Anyway, I received the answer that I was looking for.

    CH.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/713537439500

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...c/542963409411

  4. #2307
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    Has her number and location changed? It's been a few yrs since I saw her.
    Same number I've always used (get it off eroticmonkey) new location.

  5. #2306
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    There are reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    She looks good and I'm glad you had a good experience with her. PM me the details if you prefer.

    CH.
    Do a search for "slim thick".

  6. #2305
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Just click on the number

    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    Can some pm me her number or tell me how to get it off the site please.
    A new window will probably pop up clicks on the number and you'll see it.

  7. #2304
    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    She looks good and I'm glad you had a good experience with her. PM me the details if you prefer.

    CH.
    Bro,

    That's clearly her pimp making that review. She's very cute and young. But she is a dead fish. I mean the true definition of a dead fish. She just lays there. No kissing. No eye contact. You can't come in her face you can't come in her mouth. No BBBJ. She won't let you lick her pussy. I mean you might as well just buy a blow up doll.

  8. #2303

    Any details on her limits and services?

    Quote Originally Posted by CloseShave  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/713537439500

    Sky was a great experience from beginning to end. Initial communication was via text and went a little slowly, but once we settled on the time we exchanged further details. Her place was not available so I hosted. When I picked her up she was well dressed, clean, and provided light conversation on the ride over. When inside, she did not rush or behave in a dubious way and I felt at ease throughout. During the service, she communicated her limits and what she wanted us to do. At the end, she asked if she could smoke and for any food, which I provided. Lastly I dropped her off at her place.
    She looks good and I'm glad you had a good experience with her. PM me the details if you prefer.

    CH.

  9. #2302

    I can't get her number for Krystal

    Can some pm me her number or tell me how to get it off the site please.

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...wife_i10686581

    Has anyone gone to see her since she got clean?

  10. #2301

    I'm feeling bored and lonely.

    Does anyone have any info on this one, or is there an old report I can search for?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/675857696042

  11. #2300
    Quote Originally Posted by CloseShave  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/713537439500

    Sky was a great experience from beginning to end. Initial communication was via text and went a little slowly, but once we settled on the time we exchanged further details. Her place was not available so I hosted. When I picked her up she was well dressed, clean, and provided light conversation on the ride over. When inside, she did not rush or behave in a dubious way and I felt at ease throughout. During the service, she communicated her limits and what she wanted us to do. At the end, she asked if she could smoke and for any food, which I provided. Lastly I dropped her off at her place.
    She looks well put together but also very young, can you give us a rundown on the do's and don't 's, also the damage?

  12. #2299
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    Needed some oral relief so I texted Remi, good service for the price and she takes every drop, no swallow but she makes sure to get it all in her mouth before spotting it out. Parking is a pain, apt is not the greatest but she gets it done and doesn't charge FS prices for just a BJ.
    Has her number and location changed? It's been a few yrs since I saw her.

  13. #2298

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    What makes you think she got clean?? I'm not being sarcastic I'm actually curious.
    She has been posting on her FB about how proud she is to be 8-9 months clean (lots of inspirational quotes).

  14. #2297

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting with her, doesn't come across as real friendly, also wants $200 dollars for a half hour, screen shot for the win LOL.
    Decided to give here a shot since DT is not very common. She does not in fact DT. Removed dentures before and no CIM. Not worth it at all.

  15. #2296

    Sky

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/713537439500

    Sky was a great experience from beginning to end. Initial communication was via text and went a little slowly, but once we settled on the time we exchanged further details. Her place was not available so I hosted. When I picked her up she was well dressed, clean, and provided light conversation on the ride over. When inside, she did not rush or behave in a dubious way and I felt at ease throughout. During the service, she communicated her limits and what she wanted us to do. At the end, she asked if she could smoke and for any food, which I provided. Lastly I dropped her off at her place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape