Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 708 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 758 808 1208 1708 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16317

    Sofia

    Greeting all,

    Has anyone played with this pretty young woman??

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-486

    Any info would be much appreciated! I don't feel like toftt-did that with Barbie.

    https://tryst.link/escort/classy-****

    And a synopsis follows:

    -pretty, young woman with beautiful skin!

    -cute little butt and a beautiful looking and tasting pussy!

    -small titties with cute little nipples!

    -hard to make arrangements with but an awfully nice ass!

    -no fingering of her pussy or ass:

    -enjoys dato and daty!

    -insists on covered BJ and FS:

    -fucks nicely in doggy face down ass up!

  2. #16316
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz  [View Original Post]
    What are burner apps? I am scared to death of using my cell phone. Almost got cooked once by a call back message.
    Apps that allow you to use a different phone number than your primary, I. E. Burner or Sideline. Personally I prefer Sideline since you can switch numbers as often as you want within your subscription period and the interface is a little cleaner than Burner's.

  3. #16315
    Quote Originally Posted by PopWorker  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever had this sexy chic? Or have any intel on her? She use to post a lot on EB but dropped of the RADAR. I thought I had a Session in the making going strong with her month's back but she went dark on me. ⚫ ⚫ 🦄.
    Real pics, pretty darn tall, taller in person and than I expected. Wound up going OK I guess, but before I got there she made me grab her something from the drive thru and then didn't provide something she said she would so I won't be hitting her up again.

  4. #16314

    Sam in Calumet Park

    Quote Originally Posted by ClearGuy  [View Original Post]
    In town for a bit and looking for a good BBBJ provider. Read the reviews here and in the BBBJ forum and settled on Sam in Calumet Park. I'm sure this is a YMMV situation but that choice ended up being a bad idea, so much more trouble than it's worth.

    to have multiple burner apps, that way you can swoop in and save yourself in case a provider stops responding to you for whatever reason on one app.
    I have been lusting after Sam for a year now. I called her and we had a nice long chat. I called her back a few days later.

    I drove to her motel from Indiana, texting her along the way. Made it there right on time, she asked me to wait a few minutes, I agreed.

    Hour and a half later, texts and phone calls ignored (even though I told her I was in the lot) I made my last attempts and nothing. THREE and ONE HALF hours later I am at home and wonder how close I was to Meeting My Dream Girl.

    P.S. What are burner apps? I am scared to death of using my cell phone. Almost got cooked once by a call back message.

    Nelson Muntz NWI forum regular and 50 yr monger.

  5. #16313

    Old school gang bangs

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any escorts besides holly berry that is cool with gang bangs, and potentially does dp. Me and 3 of my buddies are looking for?
    Check out the northwest indiana forum. Someone just posted for a real gang bang (not gang related) looking for participants.

    Nelson Muntz.

  6. #16312
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Amirror Storm.

    She can be fun, I had one good session with her, but that biatch is insane.

    See here for more: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5211839.

    And yes, the upcharges are aggravating. Why would a bbj not include bls? Even the good session had that - upcharge for gfe, then *another* upcharge for dfk. These biatches ate trifling.
    Thank you for linking that post. I missed seeing that one. I probably won't see her again. She is worth $140, and perhaps $180, but not worth $220.

  7. #16311
    Amirror Storm.

    She can be fun, I had one good session with her, but that biatch is insane.

    See here for more: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5211839.

    And yes, the upcharges are aggravating. Why would a bbj not include bls? Even the good session had that - upcharge for gfe, then *another* upcharge for dfk. These biatches ate trifling.


    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge and saw this ebony hottie. She is gorgeous and has a great body. $140.00 for 30 minutes; however it is a $40 upcharge for bbj and $40 additional uncharge for bls. I prefer all inclusive or at least a one time bundle for bbj and bls. I might repeat because I thoroughly enjoyed tonguing her hot ass, but I think I will pass on the upcharges.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/63828443

  8. #16310

    Thee Amirror Storm

    Took the plunge and saw this ebony hottie. She is gorgeous and has a great body. $140.00 for 30 minutes; however it is a $40 upcharge for bbj and $40 additional uncharge for bls. I prefer all inclusive or at least a one time bundle for bbj and bls. I might repeat because I thoroughly enjoyed tonguing her hot ass, but I think I will pass on the upcharges.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/63828443

  9. #16309

    Nothing like.

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee21  [View Original Post]
    I just met with Victoria tonight. Wow! Great massage and this chic can suck a dick!! I read that one post about her talking alot, but it was cool shit. She shut up when things started to happen. Nice, tight and wet. Awesome tits. Going back for sure.
    A hard-on to shut sum1 up!

  10. #16308
    Shill account for Victoria Dawn


    Posts: 3

    Cool Chic Victoria Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Abcat1  [View Original Post]
    Victoria Dawn anyone? She also advertises on Slixa and Tryst. Have exchanged a few e mails and have a good feeling. Also hosts in Lakeview and imo there is a certain demographic in Chicago, and have had some very good experiences with Lakeview women.

    https://www.girl-directory.com/chica.../victoria-dawn
    I just met with Victoria tonight. Wow! Great massage and this chic can suck a dick!! I read that one post about her talking alot, but it was cool shit. She shut up when things started to happen. Nice, tight and wet. Awesome tits. Going back for sure.

  11. #16307
    Quote Originally Posted by Bern1  [View Original Post]
    How about a link?
    https://www.kelanichi.com/

    Sorry,

    I figure she is probably worth it still for you guys if you accept the risk of last second cancellation. I just feel bad for losing 3 hrs and a nice day.

  12. #16306
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyStevens  [View Original Post]
    Booked a time with Kelani.

    Around 11 am for 3 pm.

    Got to her hotel, paid for parking, texted her 5 min before our scheduled time, she said she isn't there, she went to groom her dog. I asked her later for a discount and raincheck, and she said she doesn't really do that.

    So I wasted 3 hrs, gas, and parking money.

    Sucks because I need a talented hot young chick like her. Grr.
    How about a link?

  13. #16305

    Kelani ditched me

    Booked a time with Kelani.

    Around 11 am for 3 pm.

    Got to her hotel, paid for parking, texted her 5 min before our scheduled time, she said she isn't there, she went to groom her dog. I asked her later for a discount and raincheck, and she said she doesn't really do that.

    So I wasted 3 hrs, gas, and parking money.

    Sucks because I need a talented hot young chick like her. Grr.

  14. #16304

    Kelani ditched me

    Booked a time with Kelani.

    Around 11 am for 3 pm.

    Got to her hotel, paid for parking, texted her 5 min before our scheduled time, she said she isn't there, she went to groom her dog. I asked her later for a discount and raincheck, and she said she doesn't really do that.

    So I wasted 3 hrs, gas, and parking money.

    Sucks because I need a talented hot young chick like her. Grr.

  15. #16303

    Amethyst Amore

    Quote Originally Posted by Abyolo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her and have some feedback experience? Thinking of going ahead with her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amethyst-amore
    YES Amy is a talented and genuine person. One of the best I've ever known. Sorry this is a late reply, but I just happened to think of her and wondered if she was mentioned here. I think I had found her on tryst or privatedelights. Such an awesome woman IMHO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape