Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 708 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 758 808 1208 1708 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16314

    Sam in Calumet Park

    Quote Originally Posted by ClearGuy  [View Original Post]
    In town for a bit and looking for a good BBBJ provider. Read the reviews here and in the BBBJ forum and settled on Sam in Calumet Park. I'm sure this is a YMMV situation but that choice ended up being a bad idea, so much more trouble than it's worth.

    to have multiple burner apps, that way you can swoop in and save yourself in case a provider stops responding to you for whatever reason on one app.
    I have been lusting after Sam for a year now. I called her and we had a nice long chat. I called her back a few days later.

    I drove to her motel from Indiana, texting her along the way. Made it there right on time, she asked me to wait a few minutes, I agreed.

    Hour and a half later, texts and phone calls ignored (even though I told her I was in the lot) I made my last attempts and nothing. THREE and ONE HALF hours later I am at home and wonder how close I was to Meeting My Dream Girl.

    P.S. What are burner apps? I am scared to death of using my cell phone. Almost got cooked once by a call back message.

    Nelson Muntz NWI forum regular and 50 yr monger.

  2. #16313

    Old school gang bangs

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any escorts besides holly berry that is cool with gang bangs, and potentially does dp. Me and 3 of my buddies are looking for?
    Check out the northwest indiana forum. Someone just posted for a real gang bang (not gang related) looking for participants.

    Nelson Muntz.

  3. #16312
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Amirror Storm.

    She can be fun, I had one good session with her, but that biatch is insane.

    See here for more: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5211839.

    And yes, the upcharges are aggravating. Why would a bbj not include bls? Even the good session had that - upcharge for gfe, then *another* upcharge for dfk. These biatches ate trifling.
    Thank you for linking that post. I missed seeing that one. I probably won't see her again. She is worth $140, and perhaps $180, but not worth $220.

  4. #16311
    Amirror Storm.

    She can be fun, I had one good session with her, but that biatch is insane.

    See here for more: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5211839.

    And yes, the upcharges are aggravating. Why would a bbj not include bls? Even the good session had that - upcharge for gfe, then *another* upcharge for dfk. These biatches ate trifling.


    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge and saw this ebony hottie. She is gorgeous and has a great body. $140.00 for 30 minutes; however it is a $40 upcharge for bbj and $40 additional uncharge for bls. I prefer all inclusive or at least a one time bundle for bbj and bls. I might repeat because I thoroughly enjoyed tonguing her hot ass, but I think I will pass on the upcharges.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/63828443

  5. #16310

    Thee Amirror Storm

    Took the plunge and saw this ebony hottie. She is gorgeous and has a great body. $140.00 for 30 minutes; however it is a $40 upcharge for bbj and $40 additional uncharge for bls. I prefer all inclusive or at least a one time bundle for bbj and bls. I might repeat because I thoroughly enjoyed tonguing her hot ass, but I think I will pass on the upcharges.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/63828443

  6. #16309

    Nothing like.

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee21  [View Original Post]
    I just met with Victoria tonight. Wow! Great massage and this chic can suck a dick!! I read that one post about her talking alot, but it was cool shit. She shut up when things started to happen. Nice, tight and wet. Awesome tits. Going back for sure.
    A hard-on to shut sum1 up!

  7. #16308
    Shill account for Victoria Dawn


    Posts: 3

    Cool Chic Victoria Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Abcat1  [View Original Post]
    Victoria Dawn anyone? She also advertises on Slixa and Tryst. Have exchanged a few e mails and have a good feeling. Also hosts in Lakeview and imo there is a certain demographic in Chicago, and have had some very good experiences with Lakeview women.

    https://www.girl-directory.com/chica.../victoria-dawn
    I just met with Victoria tonight. Wow! Great massage and this chic can suck a dick!! I read that one post about her talking alot, but it was cool shit. She shut up when things started to happen. Nice, tight and wet. Awesome tits. Going back for sure.

  8. #16307
    Quote Originally Posted by Bern1  [View Original Post]
    How about a link?
    https://www.kelanichi.com/

    Sorry,

    I figure she is probably worth it still for you guys if you accept the risk of last second cancellation. I just feel bad for losing 3 hrs and a nice day.

  9. #16306
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyStevens  [View Original Post]
    Booked a time with Kelani.

    Around 11 am for 3 pm.

    Got to her hotel, paid for parking, texted her 5 min before our scheduled time, she said she isn't there, she went to groom her dog. I asked her later for a discount and raincheck, and she said she doesn't really do that.

    So I wasted 3 hrs, gas, and parking money.

    Sucks because I need a talented hot young chick like her. Grr.
    How about a link?

  10. #16305

    Kelani ditched me

    Booked a time with Kelani.

    Around 11 am for 3 pm.

    Got to her hotel, paid for parking, texted her 5 min before our scheduled time, she said she isn't there, she went to groom her dog. I asked her later for a discount and raincheck, and she said she doesn't really do that.

    So I wasted 3 hrs, gas, and parking money.

    Sucks because I need a talented hot young chick like her. Grr.

  11. #16304

    Kelani ditched me

    Booked a time with Kelani.

    Around 11 am for 3 pm.

    Got to her hotel, paid for parking, texted her 5 min before our scheduled time, she said she isn't there, she went to groom her dog. I asked her later for a discount and raincheck, and she said she doesn't really do that.

    So I wasted 3 hrs, gas, and parking money.

    Sucks because I need a talented hot young chick like her. Grr.

  12. #16303

    Amethyst Amore

    Quote Originally Posted by Abyolo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her and have some feedback experience? Thinking of going ahead with her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amethyst-amore
    YES Amy is a talented and genuine person. One of the best I've ever known. Sorry this is a late reply, but I just happened to think of her and wondered if she was mentioned here. I think I had found her on tryst or privatedelights. Such an awesome woman IMHO.

  13. #16302

    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClearGuy  [View Original Post]
    In town for a bit and looking for a good BBBJ provider. Read the reviews here and in the BBBJ forum and settled on Sam in Calumet Park. I'm sure this is a YMMV situation but that choice ended up being a bad idea, so much more trouble than it's worth.

    Communication was great in the beginning. Texts were prompt and we agreed on a time about 45 minutes from the last text. Since I'm only just visiting, I don't have transportation outside of ride sharing services so I made sure to provide updates so that I'm not waiting outside in an area I'm not familiar with. Literally as I arrive, she sends me a text saying "So what's up?" In my mind, I'm like "bingo this is better than I thought" and I shit you not, text back within 5 seconds informing her that I'm outside, and asking for a room number. A couple minutes later, she said she just had a client leave so she needs some time to freshen up.

    This kinda annoys me a bit since she just texted me asking what's up as if she's totally free, but not even 5 minutes later you need time to freshen up? Idk, but I give her the benefit of doubt and agree to wait. Mistake #1.

    5 minutes go by. 10 minutes go by. 20 minutes go by and I'm standing outside this seedy motel all awkward in an area that's not the best. There was this pretty tall, lanky dude CLEARLY high off something pacing back and forth around me that was pretty unsettling.

    I call this time and it rings until it goes to voicemail. Text again, no response. At this point I'm thinking of just cutting my losses and ride share back to my hotel about a half hr away. But I'm stubborn, so I decide to walk to the nearby by pharmacy, pick up some tea and kill some time while I wait for text back.

    After I leave, I try calling again, this time I get sent to VM. Okay, so plan B, I open up my second burner app and text her. Guess what, immediate response! I go back to my first burner app to see if I just missed the text. Nope. She either blocked me or is straight up ignoring me in the first convo. Wasn't rude or anything in the conversation. Anyway, I pretended to be a completely different person and pretended to be like "oh Calumet Park, I'm already 5 minutes from there" in an effort to keep her attention. Mind you at this point 45 minutes have already passed since I've arrived to my destination. She said "great I have to take a quick quick quick shower and I'll be ready. Just come over and as soon as I get out, I'll throw you the room number. ".

    So, the bit from earlier about her needing to freshen up earlier was pure BS. 20 minutes had passed from when she said that from my first burner to the next. At this point, I really should have cut my losses but nope, I'm too stubborn. I get there 5 minutes later, and even spot her another 5 minutes before texting her again that I "made it" even though at this point it's approaching an hr that I've been outside. Another 20 minutes goes by before she texts back, apologizes, and gives me the room number.

    I go up there and she's brushing her teeth saying she still needs a bit to get ready. The hell? What were you doing the last 20 minutes?! I'm like whatever, at least I'm finally in the room. Mind you, I'm our text conversations, for both burners, I specified that I wanted a hhr. She tells me that one of her regulars is going to be outside in 5 or so minutes so she's making my visit now a QV and low key blames me for saying "well you said you were 5 minutes out, you can't expect me to not book you when you're that close. " WHAT. THE. FUCK. I tell her to make his ass wait. I'm sorry if you're that regular and you're reading this, but at this point I've been waiting for close to an and hr and a half standing outside this shitty ass motel. She refuses and agrees to take her QV price from. 8 to. 6. At point I'm just like whatever and I agree. Arguing just isn't worth it and I want to head back.

    We finally get to it and she gives a great BBBJ. I'm above average but not huge and she was able to get most of it down and paid attention the balls and shaft. Kept going until I unloaded everything, BBBJCIMWS and even deep throated me while I was still emptying the clip. Absolutely one of the better BBBJs I've gotten. Was it worth all of the hassle and bs? No way on earth, the only way it would have been worth is if I had the hhr with mulitple pops and it was Sinn the Truth blowing me (for those who are familiar).

    I know this was a really long review, but wanted to make it as detailed as possible since I know a lot of travellers come into Chicago and might take the plunge so they can at least set some expectation of what could happen, but as always YMMV. If there's any takeaway from this, it should be to have multiple burner apps, that way you can swoop in and save yourself in case a provider stops responding to you for whatever reason on one app.
    Sounds like Sam. Luckily I like older chicks and don't need them to be completely sexy. I like Tia more. Whenever I'm in town, I'll see if Sam has a time but otherwise I'm probably hitting up Tia.

    Another note: Yeah it's not an easy area to be in if you don't blend in well.

    Tbh, I hate Milwaukee and if I wasn't currently stuck there I'd be out of there so fast. Wisconsin is in a terrible decline for mongering. I need to get the fuck out of here in the next few years.

  14. #16301
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Sam is usually busy and disorganized

    Quote Originally Posted by ClearGuy  [View Original Post]
    In town for a bit and looking for a good BBBJ provider. Read the reviews here and in the BBBJ forum and settled on Sam in Calumet Park. I'm sure this is a YMMV situation but that choice ended up being a bad idea, so much more trouble than it's worth.

    Communication was great in the beginning. Texts were prompt and we agreed on a time about 45 minutes from the last text. Since I'm only just visiting, I don't have transportation outside of ride sharing services so I made sure to provide updates so that I'm not waiting outside in an area I'm not familiar with. Literally as I arrive, she sends me a text saying "So what's up?" In my mind, I'm like "bingo this is better than I thought" and I shit you not, text back within 5 seconds informing her that I'm outside, and asking for a room number. A couple minutes later, she said she just had a client leave so she needs some time to freshen up.

    This kinda annoys me a bit since she just texted me asking what's up as if she's totally free, but not even 5 minutes later you need time to freshen up? Idk, but I give her the benefit of doubt and agree to wait. Mistake #1.

    5 minutes go by. 10 minutes go by. 20 minutes go by and I'm standing outside this seedy motel all awkward in an area that's not the best. There was this pretty tall, lanky dude CLEARLY high off something pacing back and forth around me that was pretty unsettling.

    I call this time and it rings until it goes to voicemail. Text again, no response. At this point I'm thinking of just cutting my losses and ride share back to my hotel about a half hr away. But I'm stubborn, so I decide to walk to the nearby by pharmacy, pick up some tea and kill some time while I wait for text back.

    After I leave, I try calling again, this time I get sent to VM. Okay, so plan B, I open up my second burner app and text her. Guess what, immediate response! I go back to my first burner app to see if I just missed the text. Nope. She either blocked me or is straight up ignoring me in the first convo. Wasn't rude or anything in the conversation. Anyway, I pretended to be a completely different person and pretended to be like "oh Calumet Park, I'm already 5 minutes from there" in an effort to keep her attention. Mind you at this point 45 minutes have already passed since I've arrived to my destination. She said "great I have to take a quick quick quick shower and I'll be ready. Just come over and as soon as I get out, I'll throw you the room number. ".

    So, the bit from earlier about her needing to freshen up earlier was pure BS. 20 minutes had passed from when she said that from my first burner to the next. At this point, I really should have cut my losses but nope, I'm too stubborn. I get there 5 minutes later, and even spot her another 5 minutes before texting her again that I "made it" even though at this point it's approaching an hr that I've been outside. Another 20 minutes goes by before she texts back, apologizes, and gives me the room number.

    I go up there and she's brushing her teeth saying she still needs a bit to get ready. The hell? What were you doing the last 20 minutes?! I'm like whatever, at least I'm finally in the room. Mind you, I'm our text conversations, for both burners, I specified that I wanted a hhr. She tells me that one of her regulars is going to be outside in 5 or so minutes so she's making my visit now a QV and low key blames me for saying "well you said you were 5 minutes out, you can't expect me to not book you when you're that close. " WHAT. THE. FUCK. I tell her to make his ass wait. I'm sorry if you're that regular and you're reading this, but at this point I've been waiting for close to an and hr and a half standing outside this shitty ass motel. She refuses and agrees to take her QV price from. 8 to. 6. At point I'm just like whatever and I agree. Arguing just isn't worth it and I want to head back.

    We finally get to it and she gives a great BBBJ. I'm above average but not huge and she was able to get most of it down and paid attention the balls and shaft. Kept going until I unloaded everything, BBBJCIMWS and even deep throated me while I was still emptying the clip. Absolutely one of the better BBBJs I've gotten. Was it worth all of the hassle and bs? No way on earth, the only way it would have been worth is if I had the hhr with mulitple pops and it was Sinn the Truth blowing me (for those who are familiar).

    I know this was a really long review, but wanted to make it as detailed as possible since I know a lot of travellers come into Chicago and might take the plunge so they can at least set some expectation of what could happen, but as always YMMV. If there's any takeaway from this, it should be to have multiple burner apps, that way you can swoop in and save yourself in case a provider stops responding to you for whatever reason on one app.
    Sorry you had that kind of experience. Her current motel is in a hood af spot that gets rough even during the day so I can only imagine how bad it gets at night. I'd hate to be there, without my car, especially if you're not a brother. You'd stick out like a sore thumb. At least I can blend in and I grew up in a neighborhood like that.

    Sam is super busy most days of the week (great service, amazing attitude, GFE / PSE at a good price) and like all working girls, she will prioritize her regular clients. I've been seeing her for a while now and even I get pushed back and have to wait if I book her on a busy day. Usually I just chill and grab an ice cream cone from a McDonald's nearby her pad. I've had her forget my appointment once and I had to wait for 30 minutes but she always makes it up to me in the end.

    Also if you're visiting a new city, keep this in mind too. I've heard this from most of my regular girls here (probably true for Sam too) that they don't trust phone numbers from outside Illinois, Indiana, or Wisconsin. Chicago is a big city but we don't get anywhere near the level of outside traffic You'd expect for a city this size.

  15. #16300

    Awesome review!

    You sir, are a trooper! There is no way in hell I'm staying that long, I get paranoid. Thanks for posting lots of valuable info and suggestions. Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClearGuy  [View Original Post]
    In town for a bit and looking for a good BBBJ provider. Read the reviews here and in the BBBJ forum and settled on Sam in Calumet Park. I'm sure this is a YMMV situation but that choice ended up being a bad idea, so much more trouble than it's worth.

    Communication was great in the beginning. Texts were prompt and we agreed on a time about 45 minutes from the last text. Since I'm only just visiting, I don't have transportation outside of ride sharing services so I made sure to provide updates so that I'm not waiting outside in an area I'm not familiar with. Literally as I arrive, she sends me a text saying "So what's up?" In my mind, I'm like "bingo this is better than I thought" and I shit you not, text back within 5 seconds informing her that I'm outside, and asking for a room number. A couple minutes later, she said she just had a client leave so she needs some time to freshen up.

    This kinda annoys me a bit since she just texted me asking what's up as if she's totally free, but not even 5 minutes later you need time to freshen up? Idk, but I give her the benefit of doubt and agree to wait. Mistake #1.

    5 minutes go by. 10 minutes go by. 20 minutes go by and I'm standing outside this seedy motel all awkward in an area that's not the best. There was this pretty tall, lanky dude CLEARLY high off something pacing back and forth around me that was pretty unsettling.

    I call this time and it rings until it goes to voicemail. Text again, no response. At this point I'm thinking of just cutting my losses and ride share back to my hotel about a half hr away. But I'm stubborn, so I decide to walk to the nearby by pharmacy, pick up some tea and kill some time while I wait for text back...

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape