rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4469

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonsus  [View Original Post]
    I am already broke because I can't get enough of her. She's been my favorite so far. She did pretty much everything to fulfill my crazy imagination. LOL.
    Is Lindsey petite? Looks like she has a bit of extra weight in the photos and they tend to be heavier than in the photos usually.

  2. #4468

    Alena Chicago Rates

    I might be wrong, but the rates for Alena Chicago seem high? Has anybody had any luck asking for specials??

  3. #4467
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanKY  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Lindsey with Alena Chicago. Without a doubt, the best talent I have ever seen, hands down. She's beautiful, bubbly, intelligent and kind. Her skills are second to none and she has a wide open menu. If she stays in Chicago, I'm going to go broke.

    She is a 5'4" blonde with a thin waist and a round bottom. She is early 20's. But most importantly, she's just a really cool person.
    I am already broke because I can't get enough of her. She's been my favorite so far. She did pretty much everything to fulfill my crazy imagination. LOL.

  4. #4466
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaster191  [View Original Post]
    I just don't get how to book with them. I'm a RS2 k member and have gone back and forth with them on verification but they never confirm my appointments. It's like I need to beg them to take my money LOL. Already spent a ton with Alena Chicago, some of which would have gone to MA if they responded to booking requests.
    Jaster you admitted to being marcus so this honestly sounds like you're trying to discredit an agency that isn't yours.

  5. #4465
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaster191  [View Original Post]
    I just don't get how to book with them. I'm a RS2 k member and have gone back and forth with them on verification but they never confirm my appointments. It's like I need to beg them to take my money LOL. Already spent a ton with Alena Chicago, some of which would have gone to MA if they responded to booking requests.
    Do you use their telegram? They primarily prefer and do respond quick to me whenever I'm on there. Haven't had issues with them.

  6. #4464

    Don't get it

    Quote Originally Posted by Spole  [View Original Post]
    On their Twitter, "elsi" is just Estelle with a wig on. As far as I can tell anyway.
    I just don't get how to book with them. I'm a RS2 k member and have gone back and forth with them on verification but they never confirm my appointments. It's like I need to beg them to take my money LOL. Already spent a ton with Alena Chicago, some of which would have gone to MA if they responded to booking requests.

  7. #4463

    Elsi

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see the new really hot looking blonde at MA, Elsi? Please share?
    On their Twitter, "elsi" is just Estelle with a wig on. As far as I can tell anyway.

  8. #4462

    Lindsey- Alena

    I just saw Lindsey with Alena Chicago. Without a doubt, the best talent I have ever seen, hands down. She's beautiful, bubbly, intelligent and kind. Her skills are second to none and she has a wide open menu. If she stays in Chicago, I'm going to go broke.

    She is a 5'4" blonde with a thin waist and a round bottom. She is early 20's. But most importantly, she's just a really cool person.

  9. #4461

    Elsi. New at MA

    Anybody see the new really hot looking blonde at MA, Elsi? Please share?

  10. #4460

    Try Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyStevens  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a girl who will be willing to do more than 2-3 pops in an hour. Is there any agency girl from MA or ECE, or TC, etc. That will allow me to unload 4-5 cups in an hour?
    Gabby from CCG will happily accommodate you. The only thing she afaik she doesn't do is DFK. But she is great at other things, like really really great. Loves to make sure client is getting what he wants. If you end up seeing her, be nice to her!

  11. #4459

    It's possible

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Come on super-man, you can pop more than three times in an hour, who you kidding?
    I am like that. I can go 4-5 rounds in 2 hours. And still be horny LOL. I hate it tbh. Don't feel satisfied even after 2 hours.

  12. #4458

    Estelle for Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Spole  [View Original Post]
    For those who might know, who would you consider prettiest in the face between Annabelle at Michelle's, Natasha at ECE or Estelle at MA?

    Thanks in advance and damn you're lucky if you've seen all three!!
    Estelle for me, but Annabelle is pretty damn close. Never met Natasha.

  13. #4457

    Galina at ECE

    I'm thinking to see Galina at ECE. Anyone has any experience with her?

  14. #4456
    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Come on super-man, you can pop more than three times in an hour, who you kidding?
    One time a body rub girl told me she jacked off a 20 something male client 7 times in an hour. She couldn't believe it was happening. She said she would jerk his dick and within 30 seconds, he would bust a nut. Then he only needed a few minutes refractory time, which is even weirder.

  15. #4455

    Mutiple Pops

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyStevens  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a girl who will be willing to do more than 2-3 pops in an hour. Is there any agency girl from MA or ECE, or TC, etc. That will allow me to unload 4-5 cups in an hour?
    Come on super-man, you can pop more than three times in an hour, who you kidding?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape