Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 10947
-
06-26-21 16:13 #4467Senior Member

Posts: 31I am already broke because I can't get enough of her. She's been my favorite so far. She did pretty much everything to fulfill my crazy imagination. LOL.
Originally Posted by SpartanKY
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 15:36 #4466Senior Member

Posts: 386Jaster you admitted to being marcus so this honestly sounds like you're trying to discredit an agency that isn't yours.
Originally Posted by Jaster191
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 15:33 #4465Senior Member

Posts: 386Do you use their telegram? They primarily prefer and do respond quick to me whenever I'm on there. Haven't had issues with them.
Originally Posted by Jaster191
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 14:51 #4464Banned Member

Posts: 43Don't get it
I just don't get how to book with them. I'm a RS2 k member and have gone back and forth with them on verification but they never confirm my appointments. It's like I need to beg them to take my money LOL. Already spent a ton with Alena Chicago, some of which would have gone to MA if they responded to booking requests.
Originally Posted by Spole
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 12:10 #4463Senior Member

Posts: 52Elsi
On their Twitter, "elsi" is just Estelle with a wig on. As far as I can tell anyway.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 20:05 #4462Senior Member

Posts: 168Lindsey- Alena
I just saw Lindsey with Alena Chicago. Without a doubt, the best talent I have ever seen, hands down. She's beautiful, bubbly, intelligent and kind. Her skills are second to none and she has a wide open menu. If she stays in Chicago, I'm going to go broke.
She is a 5'4" blonde with a thin waist and a round bottom. She is early 20's. But most importantly, she's just a really cool person.
-
06-25-21 18:47 #4461Senior Member

Posts: 272Elsi. New at MA
Anybody see the new really hot looking blonde at MA, Elsi? Please share?
-
06-25-21 17:29 #4460Senior Member

Posts: 49Try Gabby
Gabby from CCG will happily accommodate you. The only thing she afaik she doesn't do is DFK. But she is great at other things, like really really great. Loves to make sure client is getting what he wants. If you end up seeing her, be nice to her!
Originally Posted by BobbyStevens
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 17:26 #4459Senior Member

Posts: 49It's possible
I am like that. I can go 4-5 rounds in 2 hours. And still be horny LOL. I hate it tbh. Don't feel satisfied even after 2 hours.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 16:38 #4458Senior Member

Posts: 54Estelle for Me
Estelle for me, but Annabelle is pretty damn close. Never met Natasha.
Originally Posted by Spole
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 23:24 #4457Regular Member

Posts: 3Galina at ECE
I'm thinking to see Galina at ECE. Anyone has any experience with her?
-
06-24-21 21:37 #4456Senior Member

Posts: 936One time a body rub girl told me she jacked off a 20 something male client 7 times in an hour. She couldn't believe it was happening. She said she would jerk his dick and within 30 seconds, he would bust a nut. Then he only needed a few minutes refractory time, which is even weirder.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 19:26 #4455Senior Member

Posts: 272Mutiple Pops
Come on super-man, you can pop more than three times in an hour, who you kidding?
Originally Posted by BobbyStevens
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 16:57 #4454Senior Member

Posts: 135Great question. I really miss Asian Exclusive (now long gone). Some of the girls there (Sunny / Nancy) would actually be upset if you didn't pop at least 5 times in an hour.
Originally Posted by BobbyStevens
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 15:55 #4453Senior Member

Posts: 47Best multi pop agency girl
I'm looking for a girl who will be willing to do more than 2-3 pops in an hour. Is there any agency girl from MA or ECE, or TC, etc. That will allow me to unload 4-5 cups in an hour?









Reply With Quote



