High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 896 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 946 996 1396 ... LastLast
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 24549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11124

    Mystique

    Saw Mystique recently out bwi area setup requires a little patience. I text her earlier during the day didn't get response until later at night. But I decided to go anyway and I'm sure glad I did. She also has strict instructions when get to her location. Once inside I see a nice sexy ass mixed girl. We chat for a minute she is really cool. She gives a helluva blowjob I mean she can suck start a leaf blower. I just laid back and enjoyed it. Then I told her I'm ready we switched to k9 and that ass is something to see from behind. I couldn't last long after few strokes I popped in the bag. Got dressed and I was gone. Great overall service will definitely repeat. Damaged 80.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63802351

  2. #11123

    High priced

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    My experience on SA was mostly excellent. Plentiful attractive women throughout the region in a variety of age group. I discontinued my membership because: (1) a reduced amount of time to safely engage in activities (making the visit / making cost ratio out of whack); (2) not being able to go out at all during Covid (REALLY making the ratio out of whack); and (3) being kicked off despite trying to be careful about language (they never give you specifics about why they kicked you off). I'd go back on in a hot minute if I had more mongering time. Fortunately, during Covid I kept in touch with a few, and a few of them are still wanting to get together. But, I agree, patience is hugely important, as well as making an effort to truly engage in potential relationship discussions.

    Good Luck!
    The cost for meembership on SA is really steep. You're saying it's worth $200 plus.

  3. #11122

    SA Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostAbbyk0495  [View Original Post]
    If you don't have patience and a good eye Then seeking is not for you. I have a steady roster of 5-6 girls that are hot as hell. Check out the suger daddy forums on this site. People are eating believe me. Especially in dc / northern Virginia. You can find something in Baltimore but like everything else in the sex game Baltimore is weak. If you rather go on listcrawler and hook up with a junkie be my guest LOL. I rather spend a week on sa and creampie 20 year olds that look good.
    My experience on SA was mostly excellent. Plentiful attractive women throughout the region in a variety of age group. I discontinued my membership because: (1) a reduced amount of time to safely engage in activities (making the visit / making cost ratio out of whack); (2) not being able to go out at all during Covid (REALLY making the ratio out of whack); and (3) being kicked off despite trying to be careful about language (they never give you specifics about why they kicked you off). I'd go back on in a hot minute if I had more mongering time. Fortunately, during Covid I kept in touch with a few, and a few of them are still wanting to get together. But, I agree, patience is hugely important, as well as making an effort to truly engage in potential relationship discussions.

    Good Luck!

  4. #11121
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcdark  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming back to visit in a couple of weeks. Last time I was there I sampled Lily aka gummy aka gumdrop. Decent but like someone else posted she can be a clock watcher. Is there anyone that has exceptional BJ skills?
    I have never seen her but I saw her ad this morning and this woman looks disgusting, maybe she was better before but there is zero attempt on her part to doll up her photos, she's covered in bruises and, I'm not even joking, what looks like a fungal growth on her leg in several pics. I would go with Mystique, she's a huge pain to try to get a hold of but she's good. Jinx has gone downhill hard so I can't give her my stamp of approval, espically since she charges so much for a QV.

  5. #11120
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobson  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this provider who I've seen, number was different from the one I have, but these girls change numbers all the time. Ad says Elkridge, but she comes back with a text saying Linthicum. By that time, I had to head to Columbia for an appointment and she sent me other texts wanting to know when we can meet. Spidey sense kicked in. Not sure it it was a bait 'and switch or something worse. Any of had experiences with her lately?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...863/4102085850

    Dobson.
    They have two or three rooms within an area. The locations are not always exact. If it goes stale in one area, they move to another. I've had providers also ask me to drive them to their other places. It's also a safety reason.

  6. #11119

    Peyton Cartier

    Has anyone had a expirance with this one? Looks amazing love to try her out.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/lau...scorts/2299536

  7. #11118

    Lol

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  8. #11117
    Quote Originally Posted by DriftingFan101  [View Original Post]
    You talk big for someone with only 5 posts AKA a new user and claiming all escorts in Baltimore are junkies is reaching, I am not looking to travel to North Virginia or someplace hours away for this and no any sane person is not so desperate for sex that they would do that.
    Idk about the guy posting but he's spot on about few things LOL. Seeking is %100 legit and I'm sure there 1000 girls around bmore on that site especially with the colleges around Maryland. Also from my 20+ years in this game all over this planet most of the girls anywhere are junkies unless you want to pay 500 hr for travailing pros around bwi. Just make an SA account and look around, it's free for basic profile.

  9. #11116

    Tink

    Had a 5 am dream of Tink. Tall, slender with a nice booty for her size. CBJ, CFS, $ for SS. In and out easily.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/63801645

  10. #11115
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostAbbyk0495  [View Original Post]
    If you don't have patience and a good eye Then seeking is not for you. I have a steady roster of 5-6 girls that are hot as hell. Check out the suger daddy forums on this site. People are eating believe me. Especially in dc / northern Virginia. You can find something in Baltimore but like everything else in the sex game Baltimore is weak. If you rather go on listcrawler and hook up with a junkie be my guest LOL. I rather spend a week on sa and creampie 20 year olds that look good.
    You talk big for someone with only 5 posts AKA a new user and claiming all escorts in Baltimore are junkies is reaching, I am not looking to travel to North Virginia or someplace hours away for this and no any sane person is not so desperate for sex that they would do that.

  11. #11114
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostAbbyk0495  [View Original Post]
    If you don't have patience and a good eye Then seeking is not for you. I have a steady roster of 5-6 girls that are hot as hell. Check out the suger daddy forums on this site. People are eating believe me. Especially in dc / northern Virginia. You can find something in Baltimore but like everything else in the sex game Baltimore is weak. If you rather go on listcrawler and hook up with a junkie be my guest LOL. I rather spend a week on sa and creampie 20 year olds that look good.
    So between this account and your other account also named AbbyK you've put out about 30 posts from 2 accounts over the past couple days shitting all over peoples tastes and hyping up your under the radar 20 year olds that you creampie daily.

    If every escort in Baltimore is an ugly useless junkie beneath your kingly standards, why are you posting? There's a thread just for SA and sites like that, would that perhaps be more enjoyable for you?

  12. #11113
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostAbbyk0495  [View Original Post]
    The Brazilian girls in Baltimore are imported through the Italian mafia. They all do BBBJ. They are probably mid end escorts to be honest. None of these girls do it for me anymore. If I see an extremely hot girl on Eros I may try to negotiate BBFS before hand but Other than that it's strictly seeking arrangements for me. You can get a college aged girl that's hotter to do bbfscip and anal for what you paid.
    Educate me on who and how you are finding SBs that enjoys anal, and I will. Do something very nice. I just don't know what yet.

  13. #11112
    Quote Originally Posted by DriftingFan101  [View Original Post]
    There might be but at this point I believe that escorts are way more reliable then the cash app scammers on SA as that is all I have gotten the past 2 days, no one will even entertain the idea of meeting in person unless you send them money on paypal, or a cash app.
    Damn. Guess I won't bother then.

  14. #11111

    Gumjob or good No rush BBBJ

    I'm coming back to visit in a couple of weeks. Last time I was there I sampled Lily aka gummy aka gumdrop. Decent but like someone else posted she can be a clock watcher. Is there anyone that has exceptional BJ skills?

  15. #11110

    Patience

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftingFan101  [View Original Post]
    There might be but at this point I believe that escorts are way more reliable then the cash app scammers on SA as that is all I have gotten the past 2 days, no one will even entertain the idea of meeting in person unless you send them money on paypal, or a cash app.
    If you don't have patience and a good eye Then seeking is not for you. I have a steady roster of 5-6 girls that are hot as hell. Check out the suger daddy forums on this site. People are eating believe me. Especially in dc / northern Virginia. You can find something in Baltimore but like everything else in the sex game Baltimore is weak. If you rather go on listcrawler and hook up with a junkie be my guest LOL. I rather spend a week on sa and creampie 20 year olds that look good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape