Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 10620
-
06-27-21 09:50 #4380Senior Member

Posts: 3748Doesn't TNA stand for "TRUTH in Advertising"?!
I easily fucked this one bareback for 140, about 2 years ago. She pre-agreed to BBFS. I simply texted her from my burner phone telling her that I saw her ad, and asked upfront if she'd fuck raw. I got a yes and so I made the date. Notice the instructions, though, about contacting her, in the profile!
Now, during the session, she honestly forgot about the agreement and got out a condom. But I just shoved my bare cock into her cunnt and simultaneously told her "nope, we had an agreement". Then she just shrugged and said, "We did? Well OK. " and then we started humping away raw. She has since written "alerts" on dudes simply asking for BBFS!
But just now, a couple years later, I just looked at her TNA profile which I had really not ever paid much attention to before, and got a good laugh. Notice that, not only does she rail against BBFS, she also lists DFK and GFE as topics she "hates discussing". Nevertheless, DFK was slobbery and girlfriend-like. She also lists photography as a 'topic I hate'. Yet, I took several nude pics, for which she posed when asked. She also lists "overnighters" as a "topic I hate", yet she lists her overnighter rate!
But best of all, she lists "gagging" under topics I like, as well as under topics I hate! And also lists "bondage" under both likes and hates. (You guys in the Mental Health field--isn't that a sign of bipolar behavior? )
To top it all off, although she was quite a decent GFE lay in the sack, she was, nevertheless, about twice the weight that she looked like in the deceptive profile pics.
Perhaps some of you guys already know who she is?! Can anyone tell who it is? (But don't cheat and cut and paste the profile to a search engine! I will let you guys know who it is, eventually, if you can't figure it out! )
Here's the listing on her current profile:
Donations for Time:
Menu options.
HH-160.
HR-260.
90 M-360.
3 HRS-420.
Over night (6 hrs) 1,200.
OC + 40.
Specials:
IF YOU HINT ASK OR TRY FOR BBFS ILL WRITE A ALERT.
Refusing to comply to the cancellation fee will result to a Alert.
1.) Txt me with you're handle.
2.) Send me a message thru the board to verify that handle.
3.) Read my menu before contacting me.
4.) Ask about my donations.
Some topics I like discussing:
BDSM, Bondage, Choking, Couples, Dirty Talk, Dominant, Duos, Gagging, Massaging, Role Play, Showering, Spanking, Submissive, Sugar Baby, Switch, Water Sports.
Topics I hate discussing:
BBBJCIM, BBFS, BNG, Bondage, CIM, COF, DFK, Facials.
Topics I hate discussing continued:
Fisting, French, Gagging, GFE, Greek, Group (4+), Kissing, MSOG, Overnighters, Photography, Prostate Massage, Rimming, Russian.
Topics I hate discussing continued:
Spitting, Toys.
Offer Lessons?:
Yes.
-
06-26-21 13:10 #4379Senior Member

Posts: 140Knowledge
Do you have knowledge that she does nose candy or shoots up?
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 12:04 #4378Senior Member

Posts: 237Typical TNA
Guy she is describing's life might be falling apart and all she cares about is getting cancelled on and making a little more cash she can blow up her nose or shoot into her arm. Also, complaining about him logging on later. Maybe he's trying to cover up the evidence or wifey has the log on now. Place is so toxic, even these white knights could be turned on by the mob any day.
Originally Posted by TruckerBob
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 11:56 #4377Senior Member

Posts: 237UTR BBFS spinner to trade
Stumbled upon a lovely, inexpensive BBFS late 20's spinner. GFE, BBBJ, cip, cim. Let me know if you have one to trade.
-
06-25-21 20:34 #4376Senior Member

Posts: 389Youlovesomejade304
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ovesomejade304
Originally Posted by OThreeFiveEyp
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 19:27 #4375Senior Member

Posts: 97Name was in the title
Youlovesomejade304 is her name.
Originally Posted by OThreeFiveEyp
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 19:13 #4374Senior Member

Posts: 43Who are we talking about now?? Someone please DM.
Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 21:44 #4373Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
06-22-21 16:19 #4372Senior Member

Posts: 287Easy solution don't get married if your married don't be married keep it simple dimple limple pimpin don't b simpin which is worse wk or married cucks.
Originally Posted by TruckerBob
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 15:26 #4371Banned Member

Posts: 99Her add say no aa.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
I was going to hit that.
-
06-22-21 11:43 #4370Banned Member

Posts: 100White Knighting at its best.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....t-would-you-do
TNA White Knights are responding en masse!
-
06-22-21 11:35 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 287I look at it like this they are putting the pussy on the pedestal for us so we don't have to thanks guys.
Originally Posted by Jumbotron
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 10:01 #4368Senior Member

Posts: 130Who's the real pussies
Who knows cause reading their silly reviews tend to sound more like ˌHarlequin Romance novels. They shower the provider with glowing praises yet say mostly nothing.
Originally Posted by TruckerBob
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 23:49 #4367Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Thee Best
Her oral skills are some of the best I've ever had, but the overall experience needs work, that's for sure.
Originally Posted by Flash1888
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 22:47 #4366Banned Member

Posts: 100TNA white knights.
Do the TNA White Knights ever get any pussy?












Reply With Quote




