Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 24549
-
06-26-21 13:42 #11124Senior Member

Posts: 273Mystique
Saw Mystique recently out bwi area setup requires a little patience. I text her earlier during the day didn't get response until later at night. But I decided to go anyway and I'm sure glad I did. She also has strict instructions when get to her location. Once inside I see a nice sexy ass mixed girl. We chat for a minute she is really cool. She gives a helluva blowjob I mean she can suck start a leaf blower. I just laid back and enjoyed it. Then I told her I'm ready we switched to k9 and that ass is something to see from behind. I couldn't last long after few strokes I popped in the bag. Got dressed and I was gone. Great overall service will definitely repeat. Damaged 80.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63802351
-
06-26-21 13:35 #11123Senior Member

Posts: 209High priced
The cost for meembership on SA is really steep. You're saying it's worth $200 plus.
Originally Posted by SamTam
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 09:49 #11122Senior Member

Posts: 235SA Experience
My experience on SA was mostly excellent. Plentiful attractive women throughout the region in a variety of age group. I discontinued my membership because: (1) a reduced amount of time to safely engage in activities (making the visit / making cost ratio out of whack); (2) not being able to go out at all during Covid (REALLY making the ratio out of whack); and (3) being kicked off despite trying to be careful about language (they never give you specifics about why they kicked you off). I'd go back on in a hot minute if I had more mongering time. Fortunately, during Covid I kept in touch with a few, and a few of them are still wanting to get together. But, I agree, patience is hugely important, as well as making an effort to truly engage in potential relationship discussions.
Originally Posted by GhostAbbyk0495
[View Original Post]
Good Luck!
-
06-26-21 08:59 #11121Banned Member

Posts: 275I have never seen her but I saw her ad this morning and this woman looks disgusting, maybe she was better before but there is zero attempt on her part to doll up her photos, she's covered in bruises and, I'm not even joking, what looks like a fungal growth on her leg in several pics. I would go with Mystique, she's a huge pain to try to get a hold of but she's good. Jinx has gone downhill hard so I can't give her my stamp of approval, espically since she charges so much for a QV.
Originally Posted by Kcdark
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 07:55 #11120Senior Member

Posts: 136They have two or three rooms within an area. The locations are not always exact. If it goes stale in one area, they move to another. I've had providers also ask me to drive them to their other places. It's also a safety reason.
Originally Posted by Dobson
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 07:46 #11119Regular Member

Posts: 5Peyton Cartier
Has anyone had a expirance with this one? Looks amazing love to try her out.
https://adultsearch.com/maryland/lau...scorts/2299536
-
06-26-21 06:46 #11118Banned Member

Posts: 27Lol
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
06-26-21 06:03 #11117Senior Member

Posts: 216Idk about the guy posting but he's spot on about few things LOL. Seeking is %100 legit and I'm sure there 1000 girls around bmore on that site especially with the colleges around Maryland. Also from my 20+ years in this game all over this planet most of the girls anywhere are junkies unless you want to pay 500 hr for travailing pros around bwi. Just make an SA account and look around, it's free for basic profile.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 05:55 #11116Senior Member

Posts: 36Tink
Had a 5 am dream of Tink. Tall, slender with a nice booty for her size. CBJ, CFS, $ for SS. In and out easily.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/63801645
-
06-26-21 05:27 #11115Senior Member

Posts: 195You talk big for someone with only 5 posts AKA a new user and claiming all escorts in Baltimore are junkies is reaching, I am not looking to travel to North Virginia or someplace hours away for this and no any sane person is not so desperate for sex that they would do that.
Originally Posted by GhostAbbyk0495
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 01:10 #11114Senior Member

Posts: 197So between this account and your other account also named AbbyK you've put out about 30 posts from 2 accounts over the past couple days shitting all over peoples tastes and hyping up your under the radar 20 year olds that you creampie daily.
Originally Posted by GhostAbbyk0495
[View Original Post]
If every escort in Baltimore is an ugly useless junkie beneath your kingly standards, why are you posting? There's a thread just for SA and sites like that, would that perhaps be more enjoyable for you?
-
06-26-21 00:04 #11113Senior Member

Posts: 547Educate me on who and how you are finding SBs that enjoys anal, and I will. Do something very nice. I just don't know what yet.
Originally Posted by GhostAbbyk0495
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 22:16 #11112Senior Member

Posts: 61Damn. Guess I won't bother then.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 22:04 #11111Senior Member

Posts: 267Gumjob or good No rush BBBJ
I'm coming back to visit in a couple of weeks. Last time I was there I sampled Lily aka gummy aka gumdrop. Decent but like someone else posted she can be a clock watcher. Is there anyone that has exceptional BJ skills?
-
06-25-21 21:32 #11110Banned Member

Posts: 27Patience
If you don't have patience and a good eye Then seeking is not for you. I have a steady roster of 5-6 girls that are hot as hell. Check out the suger daddy forums on this site. People are eating believe me. Especially in dc / northern Virginia. You can find something in Baltimore but like everything else in the sex game Baltimore is weak. If you rather go on listcrawler and hook up with a junkie be my guest LOL. I rather spend a week on sa and creampie 20 year olds that look good.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





